Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Prophecy (Video) : Refining Fires Are Coming

Prophecy (Video) : Refining Fires Are Coming 2 years 7 months ago #12822

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
There is much truth in this video. Seek and you will find. Ask Y'shua for confirmation. These things are about to happen. Better to be prepared than unprepared.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Prophecy (Video) : Refining Fires Are Coming 2 years 7 months ago #12824

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
I think this prophetic word balances nicely with the one above :
A Great Exodus Shall Occur
Received by Evelyn Brooks
7-20-14

My children can an eagle soar above the mountains? Can he see far away? So have I given you eyes to see even through the darkness. I have given you wings to soar above all adversity. You are not of this world my little ones. You are of your Father. Do not say “where is my hope”. Do not think like those that do not belong to me. You are not orphaned. You are not alone. You are not without help. I am the hope of the whole world. Without me there is no hope because the god of this world works evil and means only destruction. The eyes of many are blinded but you my beloved, I have given eyes to see. My beautiful faithful ones, I will use you as a sign and a wonder to the entire earth. The people of this earth shall know me when they see you. I will show my love and my power through you. The whole earth shall be amazed when my glory rises upon my children. They shall be amazed by my love for my chosen ones. You shall be light that lights the way in the darkness. You shall be the light that leads many to my throne of grace. What can I not do? Who has power to stop me from doing whatever I please? You are my greatest treasure. I have had you hidden in obscurity. You shall rise to the surface. Those who love me and obey me shall be my great light. My son shall shine upon you.

Mass exodus, a great exodus shall occur. Many shall see me and know me. They shall be drawn to me because I will shine through my faithful ones. You my faithful have given me your whole heart. You have humbled yourselves to be refined by my fire. I have tested you and found you to be trustworthy. You have loved me and cherished me above all things. I will receive great glory and honor from your sacrifice. You my beloved will receive great honor. But my children, know that persecution comes as well as honor. Many hate me and they will hate you as well. Do not be afraid, I am with you. I am your wisdom. I am your strength.

Great joy, greater joy than you can imagine shall be yours. The very things your heart has longed for, you shall receive. Even greater things then you have been able to imagine, you shall receive. You have taken my desires as your own. Those who hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be filled. My Kingdom belongs to you. It is my great pleasure to give it to you. Heaven’s treasures are for you. Stay close to me my children. Continue to seek my heart. Resist the lies of your enemy. He presses hard knowing his time is short.

Drink of my living water. Stay aware of my ever abiding presence. Trust me. I will complete the good work I have begun in you and in the earth. Trust my timing. It is perfect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

Prophecy (Video) : Refining Fires Are Coming 2 years 7 months ago #12863

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
"My Kingdom belongs to you. It is my great pleasure to give it to you. "

"Trust me.
I will complete the good work I have begun in you and in the earth.
Trust my timing. It is perfect."

The Whole Message Was Lovely Words :) Thank You for Sharing ... ;)
Jeremiah 29:11
Rhoda

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: added PS