Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 9/11 New Info

9/11 New Info 2 years 4 months ago #12801

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Flight Attendant Drops 9/11 Bombshells! Mind Blowing Proof!
Friday, September 11, 2015 8:58

It tells you if you want to skip to the key info start at 31:00
"Some key evidence at 31:00 minute mark! "

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/09/fl...g-proof-3212730.html

and she will ask you to go here also to follow what she is saying:
(she goes through 2-3 steps but this takes you where you want to go)

Picture References:

www.methodicaldeception.com/resource2.html

I can't remember if it was Charlie or Michael who wrote about (or some? or most? ) of the Israel people are not true stock but only adopted the Jewish religion - maybe Esau ? I am sure I am not explaining this correctly ...
Help me out Charlie or Michael so persons reading and listening to this will not get the wrong ideas ... Thank You Guys ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

9/11 New Info 2 years 4 months ago #12804

• Lee
  • Thank you received: 19
Do you believe beforeitsnews.com is a reputable news source? Where anyone can post anything and they freely admit to not screening content at all.

beforeitsnews.com/letters-to-the-editor/...ts-news-2436712.html

9/11 New Info 2 years 4 months ago #12806

• RhodaRose
Hi Lee,
I don't know how much I "trust" Before its News but the writer is Rebekah Roth and I had heard of her. I searched out some about her to add here. This is from a blog here: pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22830 and this post is the very last one on page. Read through all of them for others thoughts about Rebekah Roth. They ONLY know of her book just out but this is because this other didn't comes out until afterward. Now-a-days it is so hard to KNOW who is truthful or a skilled liar but I felt she was credible for the most part. Otherwise I just posted it FYI and wanted to let the readers decide for themselves what they thought and to post comments on that. I did check out the site page you gave for Before it's News and I had not seen or known about this article so I Thank You for pointing it out to me and others who will be reading this thread. Thanks again, RhodaRose

PS: I did not listen to the whole video I originally posted but started at 31:00 min mark and listened until the end.

Dec 8 2014, 06:22 PM
by
Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,070

QUOTE (Truthissweet @ Dec 8 2014, 07:19 AM) *
This is two posts by 'randomgal' from LRF thread from 12/21/11

Re: Last-Minute Pilots, Passengers, and Flight Attendants: The Unexplained Oddity of
Hi, (this is a first time post by 'randomgal' on LRF 12/21/11)
<snip>
Do you think this could have been Rebekah Roth posting on LRF as 'randomgal'?

No, it's not RR, because RR had 30 years of experience, not 12. But the perspective RG brings to this is exactly the kind of perspective RR did -- the hard reality of what goes on in an airplane -- though RR takes it way further. I'm including below a message I sent to my list (having not yet received RR's book). Apologies for its length.

A week or so ago I ran into a reference to a week-long series of interviews last month with Rebekah Roth, a retired international flight attendant and purser (head flight attendant). She has written a book called "Methodical Illusion"

www.methodicalillusion.com/
www.amazon.com/dp/0982757131/

I had a chance, given a sudden load of work related to house-painting, to listen to the interviews (playable or downloadable from the links below). The guys running the show are not what I'd call the highest caliber hosts, and there's a lot of informality, but Ms. Roth is very good, and what she had to say riveted me.

After she retired after 30 years as a flight attendant, she started writing a novel to tell about life in the skies. In the process, she did a web search to come up with a Middle Eastern name for one of the characters, and ran across references to a large proportion of the alleged 9/11 hijackers still being alive. It apparently changed her life, leading her ever deeper into the proverbial 9/11 rabbit hole.

Her perspective is unique in the world of 9/11 research. She comes at it from the point of view of a person intimately familiar with the way the airline industry runs at the level of what goes on in flights.

On 9/11, she'd been grounded along with the other thousands of airline personnel, and spent a lot of time watching the whole thing on TV. She had hit her first level of cognitive dissonance (she seems to call it "cognitive dissidence") when she saw the second plane hit. She thought maybe it was trick photography -- a plane made of thin aluminum shouldn't have pierced the heavy steel perimeter columns. But she suppressed this -- being in the air all the time made thinking about the implications too difficult. And she stayed that way until that fateful web search for a name.

Since then, she has run into all the "usual" information those of us involved in 9/11-related work have become familiar with, and has incorporated it into her novel. But her perspective is radically different from the rest of us.

She knew that cellphone calls couldn't possibly have been made from the planes as described, and knew intimately the practical limitations of on-board seat-back phones, so all the claims about these calls made no sense to her.

Most of us have concluded that the calls were done with some kind of voice-morphing and caller-id-spoofing technology. The calmness of most of the callers and the absence of any cabin noise were always problematic. But while the rest of us couldn't come up with an alternative, she has.

In the interviews, she lays out an excellent detailed analysis of every call -- particularly NY flights 11 & 175 in interview 3 and flights 77 & 93 in interview 4. She looks at the FAA records of the alleged movements of the planes, zeroing in on the times the calls were made, most of which were made when planes were supposedly descending so rapidly all kinds of things would have been going on that weren't happening in the calls. Her knowledge of the layout, procedures and practicality of 767s and 757s -- their length and width, who was sitting where, who could or couldn't have seen what they were describing, how quickly mace or perfumes would fill the entire plane, etc. -- opens up a whole new window into those calls.

She also goes into detail on the "Flight Termination" technology available at the time -- ironically intended to prevent hijackings -- by which a ground controller could take complete control and communication ability away from the crew. She believes that there were no hijackings and that the flight termination mechanism was used.

Her remarkable conclusion is that the calls were made on the ground, that all four planes were on the ground shortly after they took off, and at least one was in a hangar (a caller referred to a man "coming down the stairs"). The final blockbuster for her turned up in a recording of Flight 93 attendant C.C. Lyles. At the very end, a woman's voice says very quietly something like "that was very good." The frequency of certain specific phrases among all the calls imply to her that people were reading from scripts, and she infers from this that they were probably told they were participating in a drill (we all know there were many exercises going on that morning).

From the timing of the calls, she determined how far the planes could have reached from their point of origin, and then figured out where they had to have landed. I haven't yet received my shipment of the book, so I don't know her location proposal yet, but expect it will be interesting.

The inescapable conclusion is that the passengers and flight crew are indeed dead, but were killed in some other way than a plane crash. The thought is extremely disquieting, but pales by comparison with the deliberate murders of all the other people who died on and after 9/11 as a result of the event.*

Also interesting will be getting more detail on something else she claims to have run into -- references to the next big event, which will be taking place in many cities sometime next May.

She also is very well-informed on the financial aspects of 9/11 -- the movement of massive amounts of gold out of the World Trade Center, the destruction of the $240 billion in "Brady Bonds," the insurance fraud. And she provides the evidence that has convinced her that Israel was one of the main players on that day.

If you have the time or interest, the interviews are one of the more interesting ways you might spend time.

THE INTERVIEWS:

www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-1
www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-2
www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-3
www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...kah-roth-part-4
www.blogtalkradio.com/911falseflags...e-wrebekah-roth

*A very interesting movie, Operation Terror -- the only "Hollywood thriller" style movie to deal with what might have been behind 9/11 -- specifically addresses this, positing the offloading of passengers in a hangar into a large compartment with a NASA logo, "for their personal safety." It was a huge incinerator.

operationterror.com/
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: clarity

9/11 New Info 2 years 4 months ago #12831

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
9 / 11 in Roman Numerals is IXXI

Can you see the gate?

John 10:7
I tell you the truth, I am the GATE for the sheep

There is very likely a spiritual gateway of sorts occurring on this day and it possible they used this to their knowledge/advantage. The ANTI tries to copy what the TRUTH has opened.

It is no coincidence that this happened on 9/11 - it was all planned by the enemy within.

9/11 New Info 2 years 4 months ago #12838

• RhodaRose
I see the gate ! :)

It boggles my mind all the effort and time the enemy and his people use to figure out and plan this complex warfare with numbers and days and months and movies and advertisements and news stories ... and I could go on and on ... and YHWH's People seem to be doing nothing (other than some are deciphering their "stuff") but it is not Only stopped with defence we MUST have offence (front and back gates guarded and Covered )

YHWH has a pitiful Army here on earth ... Pray Warriors - GET ON YOUR KNEES !!

We are in the 10 Days of Awe - REPENTANCE
There is a great move this weekend here in the USA for Prayer and Repentance either to go physically or spiritually - you must Attend !!

endoftheamericandream.com/the-days-of-aw...tember-18th-and-19th
vineoflifenews.com/
leadingedgeradio.com/

Shalom, RhodaRose

PS
People are "looking for" the anti-christ (s), false prophet (s) and the beast (s) ...
Tricks on you - they ARE HERE and HAVE BEEN HERE since YAHshua warned us ...
The Revelations of Yahshua and about YAHshua are NOT for the future but for the past 2000 years and NOW especially because it is ALL coming to a "head" ... WAKE UP :(

Revelations 1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that reads, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. ...

Now DON"T JUST skim this like you know it - REALLY KNOW IT !! Go back and Digest and Chew and Know IT :ohmy:

PSS
satan and his enemies of us have "you watching and guarding" the front entrance (future) and ignoring the rear entrance (past) which they have already entered into and are sneaking up BEHIND us and we are unawares ... sound the Trumpest and TURN- turn about- LOOK !!! - that is where we found Saul/Paul and that is were we will find many others in this world - IN THE PAST - not the future... the War is on NOW so don't "wait for it" ... IT IS INVISIBLE and those without Eyes to See will not see it coming - for it is Coming up behind them ... TURN - TURN - TURN

Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: added PSS