Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jade Helm

Jade Helm 2 years 4 months ago #12780

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
(((more about where I've been later)))

(I found this video on this page if you are interested in seeing all info:)
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/05/a-gre...u-think-2469094.html

Comment I posted:

Rhoda Rose 1 second ago
I want to answer a couple of people here:
DK Kempion 1 month ago
"Why are you conspiracy nuts ALWAYS jesus freaks too?"
Because we know the signs of the times and see the conspiracies though super natural discernment and wisdom.
tenminutetokyo 1 week ago
"The wood clog is known as a "sabo" which the Dutch threw into machinery to protest working conditions. Which is where our word SABOTAGE comes from."
I noticed more than one comment brought the word "sabotage" out ... good observation - Thanks!
As I Listened to this video I have some additions to meanings:
Sword can also mean "the sword of His/his mouth" HIS WORDS can also kill...lying words kill but Words of Truth bring Life!!
The wooden shoes making sores on feet that would get infected brought this to mind:
Malachi chapter 4: (notice verse 3)
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
Do "they" think that causing our feet to be sore and infected would stop us from doing this act prophesied in His Word? This whole chapter has End Time written all through it and happens to be the last chapter of the OT.
Look Up! Your Redemption draws near ... Amen!
Come Lord YAHshua Messiah Come!!

Rhoda Rose 1 second ago
+Rereading this came to mind:
In preparing for the End Time it is so Important to go back to basics!
This world's "holidays" must be forgotten and His HolyDays observed!
THIS will prepare you for His Second Coming:
His 7 Feasts, first 4 Spring Feasts preparing for His 1st Coming
and the last 3 Fall Feast for His 2nd Coming.
IF OBSERVED you Will be Ready!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.