Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua

144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua 2 years 11 months ago #11720

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
Take the wheat from this video. I don't agree with everything but there are many points with good value.

Last Edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Rodin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua 2 years 10 months ago #11725

• Yechezkel3
  • Thank you received: 7
I think they have their own idea of what that means.

But in Revelation 22 doesn't the angel show John who the bride is and it is not the 144,000 nor any people, but it is the Holy Jerusalem.

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God

144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua 2 years 10 months ago #11726

• Yechezkel3
  • Thank you received: 7
I was wondering as I watched a few more videos from this group and realized they were SDA's are you SDA and is this site basically SDA?

144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua 2 years 10 months ago #11727

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
I am way out of Babylon - man made religion and institutions.

And this site is certainly not recognized by Christian denominations and indeed shunned by those denominations. They do not yet recognize TRUTH but will in time (most likely when the door has been shut).

The point of this video is the PURITY of the 144,000 - do you identify with that? ie. Are you (and I speak generally to people reading this) absolutely PURE (or on the way there?) and recognize yourself or perhaps someone else as being part of the BRIDE ?

As an example, for a certain book I read - I took one page of value from it.

This is what I refer to when I say take the wheat (from the chaff).

So if you take even 10 seconds from this video, for example, and gain value then you are doing well, and have taken wheat.

And Taking wheat from this video does not mean that I agree with other videos.
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Rodin.

144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua 2 years 10 months ago #11742

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
Yechezkel3 wrote:
...is this site basically SDA?
Lately I've been receiving quite a few SDA posts via social networking, and have read some of their writings.

They still haven't woken up to Paul, and many seem stalled at the Sabbath. On the positive side, they are very committed to figuring out the prophecies of Revelation and Daniel, and have produced some thought-provoking analyses.

The Sabbath is certainly important, but it's only one of several steps. Another is to be aware of Paul's treachery.

So to answer your question, while SDA members are certainly welcome (as are others), this site is not specifically SDA.

Shaun
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Shaun.

144,000 : The Bride of Yeshua 2 years 10 months ago #11745

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Good Vid Rodin, a lot of it is absolutely right on, I think what folks get confused over is that they really do not know that 'Israel 'Mine Elect' really are the 144000.

I suppose that of all the groups of Christianity the SDA's are in far better shape than most.
Sometimes I wonder how they have failed to notice that Paul claims he is a crafty fellow and that he caught them with guile. In the 144,000 they have no guile. Up in my area the SDA;s have moved in here in droves, many receiving messages of a safe haven here, sheesh, here I am getting ready to move to Oregon.
Anyway, good vid, not a lot of chaff like in most vids.

Let me take this opportunity to share something else that happened last year....oh no, not more of that :)
There was a morning where I was awakened quite early, I'm going to make this real short and not go into much detail, anyway the HS said get up and go sit in my chair as I did, the bottom of my feet began to have a strange fuzzy like experience that I can only relate to as sub atomic particles being re-arranged in my body, it took about fifteen minute for the whole thing but this fuzzy feeling continued up thru my whole body, the HS let me know it was a foretaste, a beginning of the resurrection. I know this sounds way out there, but still it happened and I have not been really willing to share this earlier. I saw what was being formed, it like a new skin under my old skin and it was transparent and very pliable. But this is so close, that for the first time in my life I'm getting real excited about this, what a trip! One thing I'm very certain about is this: it's so mega important to be purged of all things Paul, all things Christian.
You know so it's like, we follow the inborn Word of Truth, we also follow the Lamb wherever He goes, gee....do we think there is a connection B)

Michael