Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Mark - And or Or

The Mark - And or Or 2 years 4 months ago #12835

Exodus 13: 9 (regarding the Festival of Unleavened Bread)
And it shall be as a sign (Strong's H226: mark, symbol) to you on your hand and as a reminder between your eyes, that the Torah of YHWH is to be in your mouth....

Exodus 13:16
And it shall be as a sign on your hand and as frontlets between your eyes.......

Exodus 31: 13
And you, speak to the children of Israel, saying 'My Sabbaths you are to guard, by all means, for it is a sign between Me and you throughout your generations, to know that I, YHWH, am setting you apart

Deuteronomy 6: 8 (regarding the Commandments)
And shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes

Deuteronomy 11:18
And you shall lay up these words of Mine in your heart and in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes

The sign/mark/symbol between the Father and His children are His sabbaths and his commandments, and they are to be in our hands (WORKS/DEEDS) AND 'between our eyes' (THOUGHTS/FAITH)

BUT:

Revelation 13: 16
And he causes all, both small and great, and rich and poor, and free and slave, to be given a mark (Strongs G5480: sign, mark, image) upon their right hands OR upon their foreheads

If we have faith without works (forehead but not hand), we get the mark of the beast. If we have works without faith (hand but not forehead), we get the mark of the beast. The beast only needs ONE area.

We must have both our hands and our foreheads (works and faith) signed by the Father.

Blessings to all
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose, Sara, Epiphanus

The Mark - And or Or 2 years 4 months ago #12837

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
OMG :ohmy: HeHoldsMyHand ... THAT Revelation brought His Holy Spirit :kiss: Chills on me ...

I Believe you are correct with this ... I knew it was not a micro chip or anything because everything has to be proven IN HIS WORD !! and I do not know anywhere the mention of a "micro chip" is used !!

Thank You!! :)
Shalom, Rhoda
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sara, Epiphanus

The Mark - And or Or 2 years 4 months ago #12846

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
It is written:

Rev 9:6
During those days people will seek death but will not find it;

How do you think this is possible?

Only if someone had a remote control and if you wanted to jump off a building for example, you would not be able to - your bodily functions would be controlled through your brain.

And your brain would be controlled through a CHIP / IMPLANT / HIGH SOPHISTICATED DEVICE that controls YOU.

You may have your own thoughts that want to do something - but your controlled brain will not allow you to do certain things..

And no I am not saying the MARK is physical - but is a consequence of you NOT having YHWH's Mark.

So then the MARK you have of the devil / anti - carries with it a great price - to receive a chip which could be said to be the mark of your mark.
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Rodin.

The Mark - And or Or 2 years 4 months ago #12852

• RhodaRose
I beg to differ with you Rodin ...
Rev 9:6
During those days people will seek death but will not find it;

How do you think this is possible?

All Things ARE Possible with YHWH :) and He IS THE ONLY ONE in Control of death -
... unless He givens others permission to do so ...
and He didn't give it to satan to use on Job ...
and He didn't give it to S/P to use on us ...

THIS one thing YHWH will NEVER give His Permission for ...
... for YAHshua gave us Victory OVER death - REMEMBER THAT !!

RhodaRose

The Mark - And or Or 2 years 4 months ago #12854

• RhodaRose
Let Us Read with Eyes to See and Hear with Ears it All:

Rev 9:
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days (speaking to Us) shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

His Called and Chosen that are relying on S/P's "rapture theory" are here ... not knowing the Truth and do not know what has come over them ... they want to "turn back" and die ... but the Agape Love of YHWH, our Father, will pull them through to BE OVERCOMERS - He WILL NOT give them to satan through death ....

RhodaRose

The Mark - And or Or 2 years 4 months ago #12855

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.