Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In the Beginning ...

In the Beginning ... 2 years 7 months ago #12811

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
I was reading the thread "Sunset or Sunrise" -the first few pages - and it got me thinking ...

Revelation 21
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the Glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the Light thereof.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven ...

8 And God called the firmament Heaven

6 And God said, Let there be a firmament (Heaven) in the midst of the waters, and let it (Heaven) divide the waters from the waters.

7 And God made the firmament (Heaven) , and divided the waters which were under the firmament (Heaven) from the waters which were above the firmament (Heaven)

(now we have water above and below the Heaven)

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.

10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas:

11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind:
(nature tells us that this part of creation needs light to grow and flourish)

3 And God said, Let there be Light: and there was Light.
(and here's the Light created on the first day)

Rev 21:23 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it:
for the Glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the Light thereof.

John 17:24
Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My Glory, which Thou hast given Me: for Thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 1:20
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you

(not only that but this)
3 And God said, "Let there be Light": and there was Light.
(The first Spoken Word !!!)

John 1:
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light

14 And the Word was made flesh

((( I've gotten this far and haven't even gotten to what I wanted to show you ... Highways and Byways - both are Good ! )))

Mull this over and come to some conclusions on your own ... just what Tid Bits is all about !!!

Shalom and Rest Peacefully, RhodaRose
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodin

In the Beginning ... 2 years 7 months ago #12829

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
Yes. :)

GLORY + LIGHT + LIFE

John 8:12
When Y'shua spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the LIGHT of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

NEVER WALK IN DARKNESS . And have the LIGHT OF LIFE.

In the BEGINNING was the Word (LIGHT / LIFE) - the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

1 John 1:15
God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all.

So shining his Glory and the LIGHT of LIFE is a the START / BEGINNING.

He is LIGHT and He SHONE / SPOKE His Light in the WOMB of the UNIVERSE (Empty space which He made) and TIME started with LIFE/LIGHT.
3 And God said, "Let there be Light": and there was Light.
(The first Spoken Word !!!)

The first BEGINNING Word that created which is LIGHT of LIFE said "Let there be LIGHT" - the life came forth from the light who is the Light/Life and made LIGHT.

The LIGHT proceeded forth from the LIGHT

He is all in all.

The ALPHA (Beginning) is LIGHT
and
the OMEGA (End) is LIGHT
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Rodin.

In the Beginning ... 2 years 7 months ago #12834

• RhodaRose
Rodin, I was "going" some place with this but haven't arrived yet!! Will get back to it as the Spirit :kiss: moves ...

Two days without sleep but slept so soundly last night I am up and ready for another two nights up with His Spirit :kiss:

I go through days of wilderness wandering but when He brings me out I am refreshed and ready to do His Work He has given me. But He wears me out with the stretches with no sleep ... ;) I just fall asleep setting up as last night at computer then to the couch and slept there all night - couldn't even wake up enough to go to bed ! :)

Good Morning to All :) RhodaRose

PS
Picture this: a short loveseat couch -me and a 20#dog with a 12 # cat on top of me ... that was how I slept through the night and up at 5:30am ... but very rested :cheer:
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: added PS

In the Beginning ... 2 years 7 months ago #12836

• RhodaRose
Oops - :huh:

Got re-reading and I may stick on this for a minute ...
What I wrote prior in dissecting Creation may be different then for those who just skim over reading it -
The plants and trees HAD Light to grow and flourish BEFORE the sun was Created! As Eternity will not need the sun as stated in Revelations and these Revelations are about YAHshua and He was and will be the Light without need of the sun ...

It stated that YAHshua, YHWH's Word, is His Glory!! and His Light and much much more as you Know.

Do you realize that YAHshua was just made as a regular human man BUT with the Word of YHWH placed in Him ... as we can be ... THIS is what MAKES us Sons and Daughters !! Yahshua WAS the Word of YHWH in human form ... words are not visible -as a breathe or wind- the Words must be Placed into something visible that has the means to communicate them ... that is why we were Created - beings that CAN live in this earthy environment flesh and blood but the "we" of us is spirit - and combined with His Spirit we become Sons and Daughters ... Born Again enables this!! You die to what you once were... flesh and blood -though you need this "flesh and blood" to walk and maintain in this world - that is NO Longer Who you are !!

I Love this:

We are not human beings having a Spiritual experience ...
But Spiritual Beings having a human experience !!
:laugh:

I don't think people take the time to Know who they Truly are and what they are made of ! We are Wonderfully Made !!
... at birth and further we can be re-made or re-born to be in His Image

oh, my :ohmy: the image of the beast just came to mind - that is US without His Image ... we are just "beasts" without Him and Looking as He does ... that is from the inside remember ... there is your revelation for the day :) Take that back to His Word and ck it out ...

More later on this, Shalom, RhodaRose
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodin

In the Beginning ... 2 years 7 months ago #12849

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
RhodaRose wrote:
We are not human beings having a Spiritual experience ...
But Spiritual Beings having a human experience !!
:laugh:

I don't think people take the time to Know who they Truly are and what they are made of ! We are Wonderfully Made !!
... at birth and further we can be re-made or re-born to be in His Image

And that is why Y'shua's MESSAGE and WORDS in PARABLES so many times say to HATE the FLESH, LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE

That is WALK in the SPIRIT (which is ETERNAL)

Get UNDERSTANDING of the fact that YOU are a SPIRIT BEING...

And when you finally do - THEN you are on the TRUE Way to BEING and WALKING as an ETERNAL SIN-FREE -- BE - ING
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Rodin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose