Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sign of the Times

Sign of the Times 3 years 1 month ago #10911

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
This has been impressed on me for weeks ...

When All is Said and Done and we are Living in His Presence we will look back on this "life"; as a blip in Eternity
and wonder how and why we sweated the small stuff ...
We will All get a good laugh out of it in His Presence ...
His Smile and Laughter are Worth all of our foolishness ...

and ... this has been impressed on me for days ...

... As this judgment comes with whatever action is taken by the people ready and willing to riot
(amidst terrorist who have moved in to insight this rioting - one way or the other) - at the outcome of this Ferguson "cop" trial ...
Let it be Known - THIS is the way of this world (or at least the attitude of America) and is YHWH's answer to our Prayers for Peace ...
... to show the repentance (or non-repentance) of the majority ending in "prayer's" from both those not His and Those of His ...
... and "what" has been Heard and Understood - by the Almighty Creator, from All prayers/Prayers ...

"words/WORDS hold Great Power ''
Selah

:kiss:

Dated Sat Nov 22nd, 2014 2:54pm EST USA
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by RhodaRose. Reason: spelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sign of the Times 3 years 1 month ago #10954

• RhodaRose
I already know that there are some here who do not want to hear or know this

so

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

and do not complain to me that I posted it !!

Riots in Ferguson, Missouri USA

Many locals may have seen and heard this but I post for others who have not ...

I placed the info farther down the page so "objecting" eyes will not "accidentally" see it ...

Well, the verdict came down - police officer not being held accountable for shooting an 18 year old unarmed man ...
this was approximately 8:20pm Ferguson, Missouri time.
and instantly - 8:20pm till 1:30am - 4 hours - it was hell on earth ...
with more to go on for many days ahead ...
There were also protests in New York and many other states from coast to coast but no reports from any of those ... yet ...

In Ferguson:
Two police cars burnt - with many windows broken out, kicked and jumped on and ...
One was tried to be turned over but was unsuccessful ...
Many rocks, bricks and bottles where thrown at Policemen and reporters ...
Looting and vandalism of many, many stores in many areas ....
Estimated more than 20 businesses set on fire and burnt to the ground - that the fire department couldn't get to ...
A car lot had as many as 9 cars set on fire ... burnt for over an hour with no firetrucks sent out ...
A reporter was hit by a thrown bottle or rock and gashed his cheek open ...
An older gentleman had his car hi-jacked and he was ran over in the process ...

At 1:30am the Police Chief gave a statement and he said
"Right at first when he heard it was out of control he told his Police to stand down" ...
the only thing they protected was the Police Station ... no one was protecting the businesses or private property ...
He reported hearing 150 gunfire and he said none of his Officers had fired ...
but later said an Officer may had fired at the McDonald's ...

He also stated later he did everything he could to protect the businesses ...
(liar... "Stand Down - and protect the Police Station" ... )

As far as I have heard so far NO National Guard were sent in and NO Homeland Security - and this was the big talk that they were coming in (and even there) for the past two weeks ... You can not believe this Press or any News station - they tell the lies almost in the same breath ...

No more new news as of yet - I have been up all night following this ... Rhoda
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by RhodaRose. Reason: spelling

Sign of the Times 3 years 1 month ago #11001

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
Hi Rhoda, Here is a link to a video that has some information on this, and other subjects that I believe are important for us in the time we are living in. The link I provide is to the second video in a series. If you are interested in the other videos you can follow the links.

Thanks for the topic. :)
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by charliemc.

Sign of the Times 3 years 1 month ago #11010

• RhodaRose
Thanks 4 sharing Charlie,

I never seen (or heard) anything from this person before and it is very interesting - I plan to go on YouTube and follow her other videos.

I felt in my spirit that Ferguson and the Michael Green killing was a "marker" for the downfall of the USA and now this girl points out previous "markers" she and others have been following ... plus the UN's role in taking us over ... Very Interesting to see it all tied up with a bow ...

To see all the young people in many states marching in protest for the wrong reasons just shows how brainwashed the younger Americans are ...
and how laid-back and unaware the older Americans are for not marching in protest for the right reasons !!

Thank You again, Rhoda

PS
Just heard on the news from the many detainee's released from Guatanamo (242 when Obama took office - 4 died and the rest released by Obama ... ) Obama is planning on releasing a new "batch" of the 142 left within the next two weeks ... All these "mad dogs" out and very much able to retaliate against the USA ... "we" are signing or own death warrants ... bring on the guillotines !! and "we" already have thousands upon thousands of "containers" in the ground (room for 3-4 bodies each) - just ready for the lid - for burial of "us" ... we will be Going Home sooner than we think ...

PSS
Just heard a volcano erupted but full story to follow ...
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by RhodaRose. Reason: added PSS

Sign of the Times 3 years 1 month ago #11016

• RhodaRose
Volcano was in Japan - Mount Aso - throwing dust and debris 3000 feet into the air ...

Riots and killing in Afghanistan and terrorists trying to turn over the government of Egypt with riots and killing ...

Alert right now reports of a bomb threat in Austin Texas ...

Many gang looting (last night?) in Chicago of high end stores -
... approx. 10-12 men participated in a crash through brick wall of one -and grabbing the contents -with stolen pickup ...
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by RhodaRose.

Sign of the Times 3 years 1 month ago #11023

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
This is another video by the guy on the other link. Here he is talking about a meteor. NASA now says that this rock won't come near the earth? Well only time will tell on that score. not sure I trust NASA that much.

• Page: