Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two days and then the 3rd

Two days and then the 3rd 3 years 11 months ago #8855

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
Can you see the connection to the third day in these verses?

Hosea 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Comment: His people will be dead / in darkness for two days - two thousand years, after that they will be woken up / raised from the dead, given truth + life.

Luke 13:32
And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

This is a very prophetic statement with many levels.
Yeshua, the Word of God, represented by and ONE with His Bride/ His people will be perfected, given TRUE life in the third day. They will take on the TRUE NAME (Character) of the Son of God. The Sons and Daughters of God will be revealed in the third day due to the SON rising (and the darkness / moon [lesser light] ending).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Two days and then the 3rd 3 years 11 months ago #8866

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
YES !! and YES !! Rodin ... , Rhoda
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by RhodaRose.

Two days and then the 3rd 3 years 11 months ago #8898

• catlynne333
  • Thank you received: 31
Rodin wrote:
Can you see the connection to the third day in these verses?

Hosea 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Comment: His people will be dead / in darkness for two days - two thousand years, after that they will be woken up / raised from the dead, given truth + life.

Luke 13:32
And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

This is a very prophetic statement with many levels.
Yeshua, the Word of God, represented by and ONE with His Bride/ His people will be perfected, given TRUE life in the third day. They will take on the TRUE NAME (Character) of the Son of God. The Sons and Daughters of God will be revealed in the third day due to the SON rising (and the darkness / moon [lesser light] ending).

Amen

Two days and then the 3rd 2 years 7 months ago #12802

Hello everyone, greetings from England

I've been away for a few years but have found this site again and am so enjoying catching up on all the posts!

This subject is quite special to me, and the latest post on my blog is about this subject, so I was so excited to see it here too. There are many verses which allude to the third day. I would love it if you would take a look at my blog: www.greatestloveletter.com

Hope you're all having a great Sabbath Day : )

Two days and then the 3rd 2 years 7 months ago #12805

• RhodaRose
Greetings HeHoldsMyHand :)

I pulled up your blog- great picture - nice field (Wheat?!) with His Barn that He will keep us Safe in !! :)

Do not have time to read through now but will when I return and get back with you then.

Blessings to you and yours,
Shalom and Joyful Sabbath to you, also :)
RhodaRose
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: spelling
The following user(s) said Thank You: HeHoldsMyHand

Two days and then the 3rd 2 years 7 months ago #12807

• RhodaRose
(I tried to post this 3 hours ago and my internet had went out (?) so here it is now)

Hi Again HeHoldsMyHand :)

THE GREATEST LOVE LETTER blog by HeHoldsMyHand at: greatestloveletter.com/

MAINSTREAM CHRISTIANITY
Leaving mainstream Christianity

HeHoldsMyHand wrote"
Um, are we? That’s not what the Bible says. In fact, it was after I studied the Bible in depth for four years, that I made the decision to stop going to church.

It all started a few years ago when I felt ‘stuck’ in my faith. I see now that I was following a religion as opposed to really wanting to know God. Through prayer, I realised that I was harbouring unforgiveness towards an ex-partner who had treated me terribly, Once I saw that, I forgave him and let it go. That’s when things started getting interesting! Obviously, I was ‘stuck’ because of this unforgiveness, and once dealt with, I started moving

At some point in my Walk I, too, stop going to church and gave up religion...

This paragraph "caught my eye" :
In the end, I just came out and asked God straight ‘do you want me to obey your commandments or are they just for the Jews?’. Well, the answer was immediate. If any non-christians are reading this, I ask you to bear with me please. Immediately, the words ‘Look in my word, you will find it’ came into my head. Well, I thought, you’ll have to make them stand out so I am I no doubt whatsoever.

I told God "to hit me over the head with a frying pan" to get my attention if He showed me something in His Word that I couldn't see with His Holy Spirit's urging :)

A few paragraphs down you use the word "Wowser" ... caught my attention because years ago I was out in His Creation and exclaiming in detail about His Wonders (which I always did and "talked His Ear off" ) and it came to me to ask "Is there Just one word I can say and you'll know the feeling and the love and appreciation I have toward Your Creation and You?

Instantly the word WOW came to mind and I have used that ever since!

Your "Wowser" looks to me like Wow Sir - talking to our Father in exclamation !

Where I was shown, in time, that WOW up-side-down is MOM and She is His Holy Spirit :kiss:
Father wants a Family and you can't have one of those without a Mom and Children !
This ties in to many, many Scripture showing this Truth.

I just started reading a second page and I said WOW MOM :kiss: after the 1st paragraph ...

His Holy Spirit :kiss: , our Teacher, brought right to mind something that will excite you - something that the last paragraph you wrote in what I am copying below said and keyed His Word in me... something that I have Known for quite a while and tried to tell different times to different people but somehow never seemed to "get across" because no one "bit and asked" what I meant. Because of this I Knew it was not in YHWH's Timing to bring this forward ... but maybe, through you, it is ... we'll see ... I will Ask ...

The Third Day
AUGUST 13, 2015 / REV1412
When studying the Bible, there are certain keywords and terms that come up again and again, and this is our clue to unlocking the spiritual lessons and secrets behind the stories. You know you’re onto something when you recognise these terms, and one of them is the concept of the third day, but only when mentioned after two days.

I read the rest of this article and it was very informative and very well written.
I suggest that everyone reads at least these to blogs I have mentioned here - well worth it
My Compliments to you HeHoldsMyHand - you Spoke to me.
I will look forward to spending more time searching through and reading your blog :)

A Joyful Sabbath Day to you and yours, Rhodaose

PS I also read "Sabbath - Leaving mainstream Christianity" which was also well written.

YHWH's 7 Feasts, 4 Spring "Planting" Feasts and 3 Fall "Harvest" Feasts
are also very important to know and practice in Spirit Wisdom

The 1st one is starting Sept 14th - Feast of Trumpets on Tishrel 1st
The 2nd one is starting on Sept 23rd - Feast of Atonement Tishrel 15th
The 3rd one is starting on Sept 28th - Feast of Tabernacles -which is also the lst Blood Moon of 4 in this set
and will also be a Super Moon - the moon is the closest to the earth and will look 25% larger than normal.

I have been so tired today and I need to rest. I am not happy with this post but do not have the strength and thought to get it "up to my standards" so if I don't post it now I will not get it done ... Excuse any mistakes I may have over-looked and I wish I could have elaborated more in this - but there is always "next time" ... ;)
  • Page: