Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The mark of the beast

The mark of the beast 4 weeks 2 days ago #13151

• sheraldo
  • Thank you received: 63
Hi,

Charlie, that was Shaun who I had kept in contact with. He was very very sick so I think he may have moved on into eternity. Shaun let us know if that is otherwise?

Sheryl
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: charliemc

The mark of the beast 3 weeks 6 days ago #13152

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
sheraldo

I've been wondering if something in that line isn't the case with rodin. Hope not! Hope he is well. Can say the same: "Rodin, please let us know if you are okay and all is well."

The mark of the beast 3 weeks 2 days ago #13154

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
My mistake sheraldo, sorry about that. Yes, it would be nice to hear from Shawn. Blessings!

The mark of the beast 3 weeks 1 day ago #13155

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
I also wish that we could hear from Rodin or Shaun.

Back to the subject, here is a video by Ron Wyatt that says that the angels told him that if we follow the commandments we have the YHVH's mark. The beast would offer information and commands that would sound good but would be the opposite of what God's commands require. To follow the beast's requirements would be taking the mark of the beast. We can certainly see that that is already rampant in the world today.

I think that the important scripture that should have us wondering is Matthew 7:21-23. The key word is the workers of "iniquity", which comes from the word nomus, which has to do with the laws and principles, specifically those handed down by Moses (the Law Covenant). The word used in this scripture for iniquity is anomia, which is against the Law. So, those that God will reject are those that reject the Law or are in opposition to the Law. Yeshua will tell them to get away from him, that he never knew them. The end is not so much us knowing Yeshua, it is that HE knows US.

Molly
  • Page: