Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So what do you think about TRUMP

So what do you think about TRUMP 1 year 7 months ago #13078

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
So what do you think about Trump? Personally, I really like him.

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So what do you think about TRUMP 1 year 6 months ago #13081

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
I think he is most certainly a "better choice" than Hillary... but then, it doesn't matter who "takes the seat", they all serve the same "masters"... so will he be any better? I doubt it.
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Cornelius. Reason: spelling correction

So what do you think about TRUMP 1 year 6 months ago #13082

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Guys-

One has to give Trump a lot of credit for taking on the big dogs. There are not very many people out there that have the name recognition and funding to do this. There is also an inherent danger for him and his family. While so much of what he has to say sounds disjointed to many, those that know what is going on get it. And I am noticing that there are a lot more people that do get it. First of all, the power establishment just doesn't know how to handle him because no matter how they scoff and ridicule, Trump gets more and more support. He knows what the game is and how to play it.

Although I am impressed that Trump is even in the race, he is not going to be this country's savior. The U.S. is getting its just desserts from YHWH. The only thing that will change anything is when God's people wake up and recognize that they are not following Yahshua's directives. They won' t grasp what they have done wrong until they are in deep doo-doo. At that time they will repent. Until that time, nothing is going to change the direction in which we are headed. It is only by the surety of YHWH's word/ prophesy that we can even have hope.

Molly

So what do you think about TRUMP 1 year 6 months ago #13083

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
Here is an interesting video....