Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prayer and help seriously needed for my son.

Prayer and help seriously needed for my son. 2 years 6 months ago #13035

• cmaenergy
  • Thank you received: 1
Please forgive me and allow me to express what has happened to me and my son whom I'm seriously concerned about.

My son was brought up the best I could - without - when I didn't have proper and or full understanding of the bible to teach my children, I believe I was late being called, an unforeseen situation.
But unfortunately I new very little of the bible of my calling at that time - when he and my daughter were about 10 and 12 on how to teach my children to live a Godly life, but one thing I was able to teach them was it is better to give,

They were sent to a prominent church camp a Sabbath keepers at an age of about 10 and 12 years old,( 1 week ) and were turned off with God and the teachings at a young age. possibly because they were given young children to look over them without understanding, When my children got home, It was expressed to the church leaders of this problem, and they only said they were sorry, but they never took the time to explain to or give some understanding to me or my children (which seriously needed help) I was left out in the cold one can say.

Now my children are 41 and 43 living the best they could - hard workers.
MY daughter is a lab tech, and my son works for a company he tries to help over see and keep it running, in the field of construction and maintenance in the oil and forest industry.

Yes I've had a problem with my spouse during when I was married to her, and I felt unwanted and unloved, and mentioned that to her many times, (for years ) before I left her giving her everything except close to the shirt on my back and having done this after my children were on their own, because I became very depressed and very suicidal where I sat on the edge of my bed with a gun. 34 years of feeling unwanted and I stuck it out the best I could before I left. (I was 58 when I left her with a house worth over 1 million today)
I do not and have not done drugs, alcohol or anything mind bending, I also refrain from parties and chasing women, I live as a recluse you might say, keeping to myself. for obvious reasons below.

My dedication to do what I believe was ask of me from God. This is not my request, but to show my desire and character, to do Gods work.
For many years I have lived by myself and alone, trying to do my part in this world to research on how to eliminate fossil fuels, using every penny I had, now from a minimal income and my living is just barely comfortable, just getting by, you might say I am existing, and I never or rarely see my children or even my neighbors, I have not the funds to go anywhere, even to travel to a store 20 minutes away on many occasions, (from giving away that which I worked for over the years, considering that my spouse at the time would need it more then I would)
I don't indulge in anything and just live here by myself, in my little shack that needs lots of work, and having to heat and cut wood for the winter. While I spend 1000's of hours of researching for constant magnetic acceleration energy unit, that they say is impossible, anyhow that is not why I am sending you this, That is not my request.

MY children were both taught it's better to give, and I know my son has given to help others and those others never helped him not even now, and just use him, My son is far from being a Christian but he is to me still the one son I love and care about. I honestly believe he has a kind and giving heart.

Re my son-
Now my son has had all summer said he has pneumonia and I don't know if he has seen a doctor for help, he lives by himself, and he just told me of this and it scares and bothers me, I hear the weakness in his voice over the phone when he tells me dad I don't want to talk, I say I love you and hang up,

What I ask is will you and your church please pray for my son and daughter that my son be healed and he and my daughter (their families) will come to Yeshua or Jesus Christ. Please forgive me if I ask to much. It brings tears to my eyes, not being able to do a single thing.
My son is currently living in Grand Prairie Alberta supporting his son and mother in Penticton B.C. and my daughter and her family live in Invermere BC.

They need prayers and help spiritually which I cannot give them, and whether they would have someone else see them, I don't know, but they do need the presence of the almighty God to help them, Is it to much to ask for prayers for them until God helps them,

David Chura
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

Prayer and help seriously needed for my son. 2 years 6 months ago #13036

• sheraldo
  • Thank you received: 63
Hi David,

I am happy to pray for your children so that their hearts will be prepared to receive the seed/Truth....

Peace and Love,

Sheryl

Prayer and help seriously needed for my son. 2 years 6 months ago #13037

Hi David,

Your pain is palpable and I understand some of what you have been through, as I am on a similar journey as a parent.. I will certainly pray for your family and although you feel helpless at not being able to help practically, you can help in the best way possible as 'the prayer of a righteous man availeth much'. I don't know how the health system works in Canada, but I'll pray that your son gets money to see a doctor if he needs it and that the Father draws them both to Himself.

You'll be amazed at how the Father answers prayers, and although you are not physically with them, have faith that He is in their lives because you are asking Him to be.

Let us know how things progress!

Prayer and help seriously needed for my son. 2 years 6 months ago #13040

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
cmaenergy wrote:
Please forgive me and allow me to express what has happened to me and my son whom I'm seriously concerned about. No need to ask for forgiveness - this IS why we are here !!! :)

My son was brought up the best I could - without - when I didn't have proper and or full understanding of the bible to teach my children, I believe I was late being called, an unforeseen situation.
Many of us were brought up lacking "the luxuries of life" but strong (and sometimes weak - but with other strong people available) 2 parent overseeing is the most important
But unfortunately I new very little of the bible of my calling at that time - when he and my daughter were about 10 and 12 on how to teach my children to live a Godly life, but one thing I was able to teach them was it is better to give,
"giving" is good but Godly Giving in the Correct way with the Correct Heart Attitude is what will bring Joy and Peace to our lives ;)

Sometimes - and I might say Most Times !!! - Until Father gets you "ready" for Himself - which may be late in life as it was for me - He "trains" you in the "mechanics" of life - having you make all your mistakes before hand and learning from them and then knowing you can not get through this life without Him ... you Come to Him very willing to give your life Fully and Wholly to Him. Then, using the skills you learnt in life you use them for Him in His Kingdom !!! So, do not be discouraged - not knowing anything saved you from learning wrongly and NOW you have nothing to correct - Good 4 U - but just learn the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth ... "So - Help - Me - God" ...you say !!! :cheer:

They were sent to a prominent church camp a Sabbath keepers at an age of about 10 and 12 years old,( 1 week ) and were turned off with God and the teachings at a young age. possibly because they were given young children to look over them without understanding, When my children got home, It was expressed to the church leaders of this problem, and they only said they were sorry, but they never took the time to explain to or give some understanding to me or my children (which seriously needed help) I was left out in the cold one can say.
You say " a prominent church camp a Sabbath keepers" - maybe by man's standards this was so ... but as you painfully found out it was not up to the standards you expected ... this is the past and you must look at Today and Future plans ... :dry: :unsure: :lol:

Now my children are 41 and 43 living the best they could - hard workers.
MY daughter is a lab tech, and my son works for a company he tries to help over see and keep it running, in the field of construction and maintenance in the oil and forest industry.
Sounds like they are doing well by worldly standards ... :whistle:

Yes I've had a problem with my spouse during when I was married to her, and I felt unwanted and unloved, and mentioned that to her many times, (for years ) before I left her giving her everything except close to the shirt on my back and having done this after my children were on their own, because I became very depressed and very suicidal where I sat on the edge of my bed with a gun. 34 years of feeling unwanted and I stuck it out the best I could before I left. (I was 58 when I left her with a house worth over 1 million today)
I do not and have not done drugs, alcohol or anything mind bending, I also refrain from parties and chasing women, I live as a recluse you might say, keeping to myself. for obvious reasons below.
Sounds like your wife had problems of her own not being able to "give love" - people who do not love themselves can not love others ... I am sorry for both of you and your children ... This hurts all who are involved in this "circle of unlove" ... I am so sorry this process took 34 years of the pain of feeling unwanted - leading to almost taking your own life ... Thank God you had "second thoughts" on this way out ... suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem ... I applaud you for your strength in seeing this through "without drugs, alcohol or anything mind bending" to where you are now ... and from here on it will get better and better for you BUT it will take Work on your part ... I Trust YOU CAN DO IT !!! Atta-Boys to You and your Courage !!! B)

So glad you were able to "refrain from parties and chasing women" and you say " I live as a recluse ... keeping to myself... " - which is very OK - I live mostly like this also ... going "out in this world" is hard enough without participating in it !!!
:unsure: :huh: :ohmy:

My dedication to do what I believe was ask of me from God. This is not my request, but to show my desire and character, to do Gods work.
Keep on Obeying that "still, small Voice" - and Keep On Keeping On - and DO NOT STOP !!! :)

For many years I have lived by myself and alone, trying to do my part in this world to research on how to eliminate fossil fuels, using every penny I had, now from a minimal income and my living is just barely comfortable, just getting by, you might say I am existing, and I never or rarely see my children or even my neighbors, I have not the funds to go anywhere, even to travel to a store 20 minutes away on many occasions, (from giving away that which I worked for over the years, considering that my spouse at the time would need it more then I would)
Trust In and Lean On Our Father and He Will Provide :)
I don't indulge in anything and just live here by myself, in my little shack that needs lots of work, and having to heat and cut wood for the winter. While I spend 1000's of hours of researching for constant magnetic acceleration energy unit, that they say is impossible, ...
Trust In and Lean On Our Father and He Will Provide ... :)

... anyhow that is not why I am sending you this, That is not my request.

MY children were both taught it's better to give, and I know my son has given to help others and those others never helped him not even now, and just use him, My son is far from being a Christian but he is to me still the one son I love and care about. I honestly believe he has a kind and giving heart.
As I said before: "... "giving" is good but Godly Giving in the Correct way with the Correct Heart Attitude is what will bring Joy and Peace to our lives ;)

Re my son-
Now my son has had all summer said he has pneumonia and I don't know if he has seen a doctor for help, he lives by himself, and he just told me of this and it scares and bothers me, I hear the weakness in his voice over the phone when he tells me dad I don't want to talk, I say I love you and hang up,
Sounds like a cry for help - Go To him and shower him with Love, Support and "chicken soup" and see that he gets to a doctor - no matter what the cost ... involve your ex-wife, his mother, if she has the funds to finance this much needed act of Love ... maybe she has "softened" over the years and has learned to "Love" and show it ... :pinch: :huh: :ohmy: :cheer:

What I ask is will you and your church ...
( we are not a "church" ... but the Gathering of His Called Out and Chosen" ... ) :silly:
... please pray for my son and daughter that my son be healed and he and my daughter (their families) will come to Yeshua or Jesus Christ.
Our Greatest Pleasure is to Pray For you - and With you - for you and your Loved ones Healing and Salvation ... :)
Please forgive me if I ask to much. It brings tears to my eyes, not being able to do a single thing.
You can never ASK too much of His People - His Called and Chosen ... :silly:
(and I Forgive you - for asking for forgiveness when it is not needed)
:)
My son is currently living in Grand Prairie Alberta supporting his son and mother in Penticton B.C. and my daughter and her family live in Invermere BC.
Do you mean "your son is supporting his son and his son's mother" - his ex-wife ? - not your son's mother, right? :unsure:

They need prayers and help spiritually which I cannot give them ... YES - YOU CAN !!! :cheer:
... and whether they would have someone else see them, I don't know, ...
... but they do need the presence of the almighty God to help them, ... Don't we ALL !!! :P
Is it to much to ask for prayers for them until God helps them, ...
... as long as "in your asking" you, also, are doing the same ... ;)
... and Believe His Promises to Us !!!
:)
David Chura

Love :kiss: and Prayers going Out to You and Yours, Rhoda

John 20:29 Hoshea ("Jesus") saith unto him,
"Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast Believed:
Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have Believed
."

Prayer and help seriously needed for my son. 2 years 6 months ago #13041

• cmaenergy
  • Thank you received: 1
I see all the wonderful comments and help in wanting to pray for my children, Thank you all and as you comment I have been doing this, but I do need help for my children, and myself that I may be successful for the benefit for others,
Thank you again, :) and with the prayers for my children - I will be able to continue my research for others like you all and Gods world,

Prayer and help seriously needed for my son. 2 years 6 months ago #13042

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi David-

I would be more than happy to remember you and your children in my prayers.

Molly
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmaenergy
  • Page: