Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Two Gods of the Bible

The Two Gods of the Bible 2 years 6 months ago #12194

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
Hi all,

Recently there's been an awakening on this forum that there are two different gods in the Bible - one unloving, cruel and demanding sacrifice, and the other embodying love, seeking obedience, and opposed to sacrifice. One god is evil and the other good, yet they are presented as if they are one and the same. It's a continuation of the testing that occurred in the Garden of Eden, where the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil represents the Bible (with all of its flaws), which is also made from wood. Like Yeshua it is up to us to listen to these persuasive voices, select what is good and proper, and reject that which is not. I strongly believe that the errors and falsifications were allowed by design, otherwise how could we be deemed to be properly tested?

I found the realisation of two different gods to be quite profound, and thought that the relevant threads and posts should be collected in one place for easy retrieval. Here they are:

Truthseeker Threads/Posts:

The Septuagint replaced by the falsified Masoretic: Another Form of Testing - Bible Translations
The identification of two different gods: Sacrifices
Rodin's examples of two different gods

Off-Site:

Biblical proof of two different personalities: The Evil Side of Yahweh
Sacrifices Never Intended 1
Sacrifices Never Intended 2

With the end times at hand, this topic is vitally relevant. Please add anything else which comes to mind. Thanks to all who have contributed.

Shaun
The topic has been locked.

The Two Gods of the Bible 2 years 6 months ago #12195

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
God is like a mirror.

Psalm 18:26
With the pure You prove Yourself pure, but with the crooked You prove Yourself shrewd.

Put another way:

With the pure you play the white pieces, with the crooked or those who need testing you play the black pieces.

If your heart is full of evil, you may very well see Him as evil.

If you heart is pure you will see Him as pure.

I do not necessarily see there are two Gods in the Bible, but that the representation of God meeting people where they are at changes depending on who the people are.

This is a character of God which is often overlooked.

So the people wanted sacrifice - He gave them sacrifice. He was playing the black pieces?

The people wanted someone else than Yeshua - He gave them a criminal. Again was He playing the black pieces?

The people did not listen to the Son of God - they listened to someone who pleased their ears - Saul/Paul. Again was He playing the black pieces?

The Two Gods of the Bible 2 years 6 months ago #12198

• Rodin
An example of God playing the black pieces :

Rev 17:17
For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish His purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God's words are fulfilled.

The Two Gods of the Bible 2 years 6 months ago #12199

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

I hate to disagree with you Rodin, but He did not give them 'sacrifice' that's part of the lie. Nor do I believe that He gave David an order to sacrifice the seven sons of Saul impaling them upon stakes.

How can you say He gave them sacrifice when He clearly denounces sacrifice thru the prophets? That's hypocrisy. Read again Isa 1:.... He says their hands are full of blood, and that their bloody sins are as scarlet. So God Himself is denouncing blood sacrifice as SIN, why try to whitewash it? For whose benefit? Truth or tradition. Yes the Bible has been corrupted by the lying scribes, So what are we to believe that eventually they got it right? If that was the case no need for the True Prophet to set it straight again.

Yes there are two very distinct gods in the Bible, the God of Truth and the God of the Jews and Levites. They are not the same God. Even Yahshua said they did not worship the same God, He said the god of Jews was the author of lies. You simply can not have it both ways.

Michael

The Two Gods of the Bible 2 years 6 months ago #12200

• Rodin
How can you say He gave them sacrifice when He clearly denounces sacrifice thru the prophets?

If I tell you to build a certain house and expect the house to be built with certain materials, and you build a house but it does have those materials then I will also denounce your houses. What type of House did YHWH tell them to build vs the house the Israelites built?

There is sacrifice and the sacrifice mentioned in the book of Ecclesiasticus for example. Those are two different sacrifices with different hearts. So it is quite acceptable for YHWH to denounce the sacrifices of the Israelites while He himself still having giving them "acceptable" sacrifices (which actually should never have been done because they should have REPENTED (turned away from their sins) in the first place)

Now did YHWH move the black pieces when He gave them Saul/Paul for example? Are false prophets, people/ items of testing all HOLY - or rather forces of evil that come against people ? What was the sacrifice of YHWH (pure, holy and righteous) vs the sacrifice carried out by the Israelites vs a sacrifice given to the people because they ASKED FOR IT?

I certainly think one must examine this before saying YHWH did not give them sacrifice.

The Two Gods of the Bible 2 years 6 months ago #12201

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

Rodin do you know the difference between oblation and sacrifice? An oblation is a pure offering of drink or grain, sacrifice is an offering of blood.

To read so clearly that YHVH does not desire blood and then turn right around and say, unless your heart is right.
Psa 40: 5....4 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

Please read the entire chapter, Jeremiah is standing at the gate of the temple while he says these words straight from the mouth of YHVH:

Jer 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

23 But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

24 But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.

But here the deal Rodin, are we or anyone else really willing to set ourselves up to bare false witness against God Himself.

To say blood sacrifice is alright cuz God is just moving the black pieces is to attribute to HIM what He clearly calls a crime.

Rodin the GOD of Truth speaks no lie. It's clearly a question of 'Did HE or didn't HE order or command blood sacrifice. That's the question, pure an simple, yes or no.

Michael