Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit

WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit 3 years 4 months ago #10366

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
PROVERbs

Chapter 4:

5 Get Wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the Words of My mouth.

6 Forsake Her not, and She shall preserve thee: love Her, and She shall keep thee.

7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get Wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

8 Exalt Her, and She shall promote thee: She shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace Her.

9 She shall give to thine head an Ornament of Grace: a Crown of Glory shall She deliver to thee.

10 Hear, O My Son, and receive My sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.

11 I have taught thee in the way of Wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.

12 When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.

13 Take fast hold of instruction; let Her not go: keep Her; for She is thy Life.
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by RhodaRose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit 3 years 3 months ago #10392

• RhodaRose
Many years ago, after I had received His Gift of His Holy Spirit, I would be out in Creation and see it's Wonders and in Praise and Worship I would look and list all that just blew my mind away ... this started to get many with very long explanations because I wanted YHWH to know I saw and appreciated all He had given us. I ask if there was another way I could let Him know but without all the verbal blah-blah... and immediately He gave me a Word !! It was WOW !! With this one Word I could sum up all the Wonder I beheld and wanted to Thank Him for ... and right away another Word(s) ... WOW MOM !! and again I say "WOW" !! It still hits me with the Wonder of Who I am speaking to and how much few words can convey a message because They Know my Heart ... I just Love Dad and Mom :kiss:

This Word(s) are for you, too ... go ahead and Praise and Worship YHWH through the Wonder of His Creation

Blessings to you and yours, Rhoda
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ziah

WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit 3 years 3 months ago #10408

• sheraldo
  • Thank you received: 62
Hi Rhoda Rose,

I stumbled on this website last night and think you might find some of it interesting…like everything else, eat the chicken and spit out the bones:

spiritbride.org

Blessings,

Sheryl

WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit 3 years 3 months ago #10410

• RhodaRose
WOW Sheryl :) Thank You so much for sharing !!

I have not went very far in this v-e-r-y l-o-n-g 1st page and I pulled out these few paragraphs:
Beginning in Genesis the original Hebrew writings described the oneness and equality of man an woman. The first creature called ha'-adam was not strictly male at all. Ha'-adam is a generic term for humankind and is used at the beginning of Genesis Only when God takes a rib from ha'-adam are the sexes differentiated, and the change is symbolized by new terminology. The creature from whom the rib is taken is now referred to not as ha'-adam but as 'ish ("man"), and the creature fashioned from the rib is called 'ishshah ("woman") The very act of creating woman creates man. This is a love story; the rib is a symbol of intimacy. "Bone of my bones, flesh of my flesh." This early concept was that of a soul mate; and is referred to by Plato, who spoke of man and woman as like a split creature always seeking to rejoin the halves.
Among the many pearls of truth that, for centuries, have purposely been concealed from those who attend churches and synagogues is the awareness that Elohim [el-lo-HEEM], the God of the Bible, is really simultaneously both God and Goddess. In the original Hebrew, the word Eloah [el-LO-ah], is the feminine form of ‘God’. The word, Eloah, literally means “Goddess”.
For centuries, theologians, motivated by divers agendas and biases, deliberately masked profound truths about Elohim, the God of the Bible. They deliberately concealed from the common person’s view the existence of the Divine Feminine within the Holy Scriptures. Even though some of the Hebrew words for God have a distinct and clear-cut feminine gender, translators and commentators have almost universally covered up this knowledge. They were unwilling to use the feminine word “Goddess”. Therefore, they consistently used only masculine pronouns when referring to God – even when feminine pronouns would have been more correct.
Many plain and precious spiritual Scriptural teachings have been buried by the scholars of mainstream churches. For example, the many names of God have been deliberately kept from Christians and Jews. Scriptural teachings of the true nature of God, and of the plan of redemption were obscured. These were no accidents, but very conscious concealments by religious leaders. The truth “has been falsified by the lying pen of the scribes.” [Jeremiah 8:8] One of the mysteries of the ancient writ is that the Goddess has been ever-present within the pages of the Bible. The Scriptures were originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic , and other Semitic languages...

I am so looking forward to studying all three pages of this !! It will be a long and time consuming Joy to read and study :)

Again, Thank You Sheryl and Blessings to you and yours, Rhoda

WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit 3 years 2 months ago #10618

• RhodaRose
YHWH's Word is a book of human examples that we can grasp to explain Heavenly things we have not the ability to comprehend

The removal of Eve from Adam and then the "removal" of Abel from Eve helps us to understand the many parts and aspects of our Creator and Father. YHWH and His Holy Spirit were One and through them was their first born Son brought forth through a Word and He is called the Word of God. (the same Word that brought Creation into being) In the Plan of YHWH -and since at this time the Three are One - (thus the statement "Let Us make man in Our own image...) Their joint Plan, Knowing the beginning from the end, was the Timetable of returning man back to the image of YHWH and so this is Full circle. So the Word of YHWH, His first born Son, was our Savior from Eternity (past) Planned for the Eternity (future) - nothing took this Family unaware! When the Time was appointed YHWH's feminine self (the same "self" that Adam was Created here on earth to be-the image of YHWH-that Eve was removed from to become a seperated (wo)man) left Heaven and came to earth and placed Their combine seed in a flesh body to be born as a man to accomplish this Salvation and His Name was to be Yahshua- Yah's Salvation! Yahshua was Named for His Mission to return man to the Family of YHWH (remember that YHWH is now a three part "being" in a Spiritual nature-the same small "seed" or Spirit that is in all of us that is called "faith") Yahshua was born here on earth a man with the "seed" of His Holy Spirit within Him that He nurtured and grew til the time of His earthly appearance that John the Baptist was to herald in. Just after His water baptism (earthly example of Heavenly Things) His Holy Spirit came to Him in Fullness (when once just a "seed" or partial) and He was Baptized in the Holy Spirit with Power from Heaven. YHWH sending part of Himself to earth to Live in man, This Man. You could say that the Mother departed from Heaven and left the Father to live with Their Son - but still as One being of the same Nature and Character. The Mother sent to nurture Her first born Son here on earth first in part and then in Fullness. Part of this Mother Spirit is to this day our "seed" bringing faith (or making room for more of His Spirit) to Live IN us) making us to See and Believievor Knowing intimately Who our Father is. When Yahshua left earth to return to His Father in Heaven He told us He would be returning His Mother, YHWH's Holy Spirit, to Teach, Comfort and Nurture us as She did for Him here on earth.- the bring us to the Fullness of Knowledge of YHWH our Father.

For example -
Take a container of pure water; Now pour this pure water equally into three other containers and compare ... what does each contain? Isn't it the same pure water in each? The oneness separated? If you placed all of these three cups of pure water back into the original container would they not be one of the same?

So is YHWH ! As shown in His Word and told us by Yahshua Himself - He and the Father are One !
Water from the same source, "cut from the same cloth" - Identical !!
If you have seen the Son you have seen the Father ! They have the Same Character and Characteristics !

YHWH has many Names/ Characteristics but He is the same One - He never changes !
YHWH is Spirit and has no "form" that we can see with our eyes. He is ever Present.
We can only See Him with the aid of His Spirit IN us and then we only See glimpses of His Awesomeness
In this life we see through a glass darkly but when our spirit is returned to Him we will See Him plainly
- that IS our Hope - our Desire !!
To want the Fullness of Him !!
That is the Will of YHWH in this, our life here on earth and to do the "works" of the instructed Way to our return to Him

Amen and so be it ...

Come out of Babylon ...
this world with the pull of "babble and bobble" (see below) of this world, now owned and run by satan and his children ...

Look up (away from this earth - for this is not your Home) for your Redemption draws near, even at the Doors ...

babble:
1. to utter sounds or words imperfectly, indistinctly, or without meaning.
2. to talk idly, irrationally, excessively, or foolishly; chatter or prattle.

bobble
1. a repeated, jerky movement
2. a momentary fumbling or juggling
3. an error; mistake.
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: clarity

WOW MOM !! YHWH's Holy Spirit 3 years 2 months ago #10620

• RhodaRose
Here is part of a conversation I had moments ago on private message from Sheryl:
Your post in Wow Mom just came through my email...amazing! You just helped me get to the next level!!!I I hadn't connected the Abel out of Eve yet...but I totally perceive everything you said...although I will say, that I have a diferent picture of the water in the 3 cups....I am not sure they are all equal...Yahowsha makes it clear that the Father is greater...but they are all the same substance still!! Also, we know that YHWH could not be contained into human flesh....so it had to be diminished...so I see the three cups different amounts...But still if you add them all up, it is one...take care my friend! xxoo sheryl

I Know just what you are saying about the division of water - that thought came to me while writing it and I may have to post a "change" in thinking - Thank You for the insight ..THIS IS what the forum is all about - developing Ideas and NOT arguing doctrine
Love to you and Yours and Safety in travel. Get back on forum with your Spirit and Ideas from such - I need something to work with !!

With your permission I would like to place your thoughts here on forum with a change in my thinking ? OK if I do that?

Sure, you can share!
If you take 1 cup and divide it into three other cups with different amounts, it doesn't change the amounts of the total...there is still the one same amount, although they are all the same substance...
correction: it doesn't change the amount (singular) of the total...

I change my mind by having it changed ! :) Indeed - as Yahshua said "His Father is Greater" :cheer:

"Iron sharping Iron" is what this forum should be all about ...
How else will we place everyone's "pieces of the puzzle" together in order to See YHWH's Whole Picture ...
His Will for us ...

HalleluYAH for these pieces coming together and possibly making a clearer view of His Truth :) :cheer: :laugh:

( ... do you hold a piece to this part of His Puzzle ? )
  • Page: