Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Woman in Revelation 12

The Woman in Revelation 12 3 years 7 months ago #10043

• sheraldo
  • Thank you received: 63
Hi All,

I have believed for awhile that the woman in Revelation 12 is the Ruach…the Holy Spirit, mother of son of YHVH ….her offspring are those who obey YHVH's commands and hold to the testimony of her son. Today it occurred to me that it may have been her voice that was heard in Matthew 17:5…the voice from the cloud that said, "This is my Son, whom I love and am well pleased. Listen to Him!"…..

If I am correct, the Holy Spirit (she) was in safekeeping on the earth for a time, times and a half a time (3500? years?)….Revelation 12:16….the son came to give his life as a ransom for many. Matt 20:28 Could the ransom be for the life giving HS to be released to the world for those who repent?

Rhoda Rose, these are tidbit thoughts :) …trying to piece it together….I see through research, that the woman of Rev 12 is a real mystery…the RCC think she is Mary which really leads me to believe I am on the right track….

Shalom to all of you,

Sheryl
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Woman in Revelation 12 3 years 7 months ago #10045

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Sheryl,

"..the voice from the cloud that said, "This is my Son, whom I love and am well pleased. Listen to Him!"….."

Mary, earthly mother of Yahshua said almost the same thing:
John 2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it

(maybe you should have put this in TidBits - seems like I am the only one who uses it !! )

I need to look into what you said further before I give complete answer...
Later, Rhoda

The Woman in Revelation 12 3 years 7 months ago #10050

• sheraldo
  • Thank you received: 63
I know Rhoda Rose…I put that Mary connection together today too…I thought that 'tone of voice' in the clouds was very familiar and thought of the same verse as you did at Cana….also checked out what was said as Yeshua was baptized but, there, the voice came down from heaven I think…just fascinating to have a shift in perception..why do we always assume the voice is male?

Yes I should have put it in tidbits! I am always posting in the wrong place but I will say, I have got the formatting quote thing mastered :)

On a quick side note, this week, I have been told to Repent or perish on twitter by a pastor/prophet/apostle who said Paul is a true apostle….and last night on a fb debate, a hard core 'believe in paul or else...' man told me to take a journey to the lower regions…it is unnerving when the wolf fangs rear their ugly enamel….

Shalom!

Sheryl

The Woman in Revelation 12 3 years 7 months ago #10053

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
I regularly get those attacks from the "wolves".... Don't let that put you off track.
Conrad

The Woman in Revelation 12 3 years 7 months ago #10060

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
For those with ears to hear and eyes to see.

Rev 12 - does anyone see the perfect 12 in this?

This has many levels

We are in the time of fulfillment

This is (this woman is alive today) and was Mary and the first of women if you are prepared to accept it.

The birthing of the Manchild. (This is not Yeshua but one like Him).

The birthing of the Sons of God. (each Son of God will "give birth" also)

The birthing of the 144,000 (12 x 12 x 1000) - those who form part of His family.

The birthing of His bride.

The changing of DNA - those who are Sons (also Lights) of God will do greater works than Yeshua, and will receive power from on high to overcome the enemy, and amongst other things will provide healing to many, who will taste and see that the Lord is good, and turn to Him.

Shalom.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Rodin.

The Woman in Revelation 12 3 years 7 months ago #10068

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Rodin,

I can see hints of where I have been drawn in what you say... I have been studying others belief systems and I now believe Isiah's "Here a little, there a little" also applies to those...
Don't put yourselves in a "box" and not be open to others ideas... but be built on the Rock of our Salvation, sure-footed (with cloven hoof) and "chew the cud" of other thinkers who also have Wisdom toward the full picture of our Jounrey here on earth.

Daniel says "Knowledge will increase and the Wise will turn many to Righteousness..." be open and ever learning and adding to your faith - the faith we were all born with even though as small as a mustard seed...

Our God is so Great and Wise to have come up with this Plan... the Plan that is coming to Fulfillment... that will have the "elite" of this world "coming to shame and everlasting contempt"...

Know that the Great Filling of His Holy Spirit is now upon us and is Birthing Her Children... and She just did Her Happy Dance within me :kiss:

Love and Peace and Joy to All,
Rhoda
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose.