Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Rapture

The Rapture 3 years 5 months ago #9848

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
Hi all,

I first heard about the rapture some 16 years ago when I started attending church. It was such a fascinating concept, that I went out and bought some books on it. As far as I could tell, all but one of the relevant prophecies made sense to me. The one which didn’t was 1 Thess 4:15-17, which seemed to describe the general resurrection. However who was I to argue with scholars? So I let that one slide.

After taking up Torah and dumping Paul, I found that Paul's prophecies are not essential to rapture doctrine. So I continued to believe in it, largely because it's a great incentive to holiness.

I received a lot of flack over the rapture issue. This was from people who believed, for one reason or another, that Torah-observant believers ought to experience the Great Tribulation along with everyone else. However this struck me as conflicting with Luke 21:36 and Rev 3:8-10, both of which promise that righteous believers will be kept out of the GT. Their position also suggested that there is NO ADDITIONAL REWARD for keeping Torah. This is despite the persecution received from the Sunday crowd, plus the loneliness of being in the wilderness.

This morning I noticed something interesting about Psalm 83, which covers the period from before the Great Tribulation to the Day of the Lord. In the following passage, it’s not the names of the nations which are significant; it’s the behaviors they portray. Also true Israel means the true church by faith, baptism, and in most cases our Israelite bloodline as Westerners (1 John 5:8). So here goes:

"Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head” (Psa 83:1-2).

Today’s hatred of God is shocking in its intensity. Moreover the hatred is no longer hidden or frowned upon, but has become the approved mainstream dogma. The wicked really have “lifted up their heads”.

“They have taken crafty counsel against Your people [the church], and consulted together against Your sheltered ones [faithful believers]. They have said 'Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel [i.e. Yeshua; Christianity] may be remembered no more' ” (Psa 83:3-4).

The “crafty counsel” includes the covert plans to eliminate all Christians who do not renounce their faith, as per Rev 13 and 14. It's driven by the NWO on the one hand, and the Synagogue of Satan on the other (Rev 2:9). How fitting it was therefore for Bush Snr to collude with Hasidic Jews in 1991, to pass the deceitfully named "World Education Day" as US Public Law 102-14. In reality, US Public Law 102-14 obligated the USA to imposing the Noahide Laws worldwide, regardless of anyone's wishes. For those who are unfamiliar with those Laws, they define belief in Yeshua as idolatry, and they state that idolators should be killed. So the counsel was very crafty, with evil intent.

“(list of wicked nations)... For they have consulted together with one consent... They form a confederacy against You... Deal with them as with... Sisera (Psa 83:5, 9).

“Confederacy” suggests more than one adversary, i.e. the NWO on one hand, and the Synagogue of Satan on the other. An unholy alliance of Gentiles and Jews, working to a common agenda. But the crux is the reference to Sisera, which takes us to Judges 5:20: ”They fought from the heavens; THE STARS from their courses fought against Sisera”. Notice that the fighting was not done by YHVH, but the stars or righteous angels who shine from the heavens. They achieved their objective, as Sisera ended up dead.

So the question is this: during the GT, who will those stars be? Might they comprise those who are raptured, and receive an early promotion to their heavenly abode? Ideas anyone?

Shabbat Shalom,
Shaun
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Shaun.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Rapture 3 years 5 months ago #9849

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

I realize Shaun that you are not looking for any dissenting views here, so in lieu of that, consider Dan 12:3, the stars are the wise that turn many to righteousness. They are still upon the planet, otherwise why say 'blessed is he who endures the 1335 days?'

Michael

The Rapture 3 years 5 months ago #9852

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
Hi Michael,

That's right, my main concern was the identity of the stars who will join the battle against 'the wicked' in Psalm 83:9 (c.f. Judges 5.20). You have answered my question. Thank you. :)

Shaun

The Rapture 3 years 5 months ago #9858

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
Great answer Michael!

The Rapture 3 years 4 months ago #10244

• Rapture99
  • Thank you received: 2
Aaaah the Rapture one of my favorite topics . :woohoo:

I believe there will be multiple Raptures, First the Church will be Raptured to a place of protection, now when I say Church I DO NOT mean any denominations
these will be individuals that God will choose to protect, and actually most professing Christians will be left behind in the First Rapture .
This will leave behind the Tribulation Saints who will preach the true Word of God and the Denominational Church's will be against them.

The Tribulation Saints along with the Wedding guests who have received the Seal of the Living God will then receive Rapture, shortly after this the Mark of the Beast will be implemented and those refusing the Mark will be beheaded(The USA have recently bought 30,000 guillotines so this is no Joke).

That's why there is so much confusion when it comes to the rapture , you have people arguing Pre, Mid and Post tribulation well actually its a bit of all 3 .

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
The woman in this case refers to the Church and the first Rapture .
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Rapture99.

The Rapture 3 years 4 months ago #10264

• yedidiah
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi All and ... Rapture !

I don't like the term " rapture " for it sound too passive.

Remember : it will happen like in the days of Noach. The one who will be saved from the G.T. are the ones who will receive instructions on how, when, where to build their "Arch" . SO it is NOT passively waiting for being "raptured", but it is hearing the Counsel from YAH , and doing things to get ready, at the individual as at the corporate levels. I beleive these "Archs" will materialize in Communities of true believers, living in autonomy (as far as one can) from the NWO, and thus will be preserved, like the Hebrew at Goshen.

JER 51:45 'Go ye out of the midst of her, my people, and deliver every man his soul from the fierce anger of Jehovah!"

ES 26:20 to 21 "Come, my people, enter into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee; hide thyself just for a little moment, until the indignation be past. For behold, YHWH cometh out of his place to visit the iniquity of the inhabitants of the earth upon them; and the earth shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain."

REV 18:4 to 5 "And I heard another voice out of the heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye have not fellowship in her sins, and that ye do not receive of her plagues: 5for her sins have been heaped on one another up to the heaven, and YHWH has remembered her unrighteousnesses. "

Jed.