Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Who will fight the Dragon?

Who will fight the Dragon? 3 years 9 months ago #9784

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

Who among us will have the audacity to fight the dragon? Will you? Here's the deal, know for a certainty that each head of the dragon is found in the seven churches.
Yeah we know about Paul the false apostle, but have you sought the Father as to which church you are in? The reason I ask this is because, Smyrna was tried by the accuser of the brethren for ten days or will be, Philadelphia was buffeted by those who said they were Judeans but were not, and were of the synagogue of Satan, as to Philly, that was then, this is now. As to Smyrna, again that was then, this is now. As to all the seven churches in each one is contained a series of lies and those lies resides or has resided in each and everyone, otherwise we would all be in Heaven, rejoicing and the Power of YHVH will have come, and the authority of His anointed one and you would know with a powerful certainty that salvation is come and manifested. If any of this were true, then everyone would be talking about it.

So because this is not being talked about, then guess what, everyone is engaged in a battle with the dragon and the lies that reside within each. This battle with the dragon is internal folks, not in outer space. Rev 12 is internal, not external. Likewise the accuser of the brethren is also within and takes up residence upon the tongues and hearts of....guess who?

Yes the woman is the bride, but the bride is YOUR HEART at least those who entered the New Covenant, again, marriage covenant. When you enter this, yes you have accepted the marriage proposal. You have been brought to your knees at the preaching of Elijah and you have wept and have been broken and you have been or are of a contrite spirit and heart, this is the fruit meet for repentance. And if this is true in you, then you are or have been prepared for the coming of YHVH and you are a heavenly planting, which is THE SON, even Adam. Male and female He created them. But He created the Son first, then the woman, so ladies please do not get offended that the son comes first, then the daughter. The point being here is that the manchild is the product of marriage, the union of heaven and earth, the Torah written in your heart and in your mind. When that happens then the child of promise will be conceived within, formed and then born. So if nothing else cry out for the travail, because without it, nothing will be birthed and the woman SArah//Rachel/Hannah and the wife of Manoah is barren. What do each of these women have in common? They grieved, they yearned, they longed, they craved within themselves for a son! Have you done that? Is it within you to crave the son and His birth?

Rev 12 is a picture of what was common knowledge 2000 years ago. However we already know why this is so obscure today. This is how the recreation of Adam and Eve happens, this is the creation of the New Heaven and the New Earth and it is within you. The Kingdom of Heaven is within, get used to it or you'll miss it. When the Torah is inscribed by YHVH in your mind, then and only then will HE have established HIS Throne within you. This is not the work of you writing the Torah in your mind, which is rote memory work, NO, YHVH does it with His fiery finger.

If you want to obtain the KIngdom of Heaven, then you will fight the Seven Canaanite Nations and drive them out of Heaven. And yes those nations are within you and they are driven out of you, first out of your heart and then out of your mind.

So are you willing of a truth to look upon the Great Red Dragon and declare with the boldness of the righteous, the boldness of a lion, that Hey Dragon, you are about to be squashed like a bug, YHVH has opened a can of whoop ass, and it's dumped on you. And quite frankly folks, I don't give a rip whether my language offends you or not, religion and the religious are so easily offended.

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: charliemc

Who will fight the Dragon? 3 years 9 months ago #9791

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
Great message Michael! :)
Thanks, personally I believe this also. I believe that what we call the outer world is really just an illusion. The illusion is that it is outside of us. It is not, it is really inside us and is the lowest manifestation of the Kingdom. We keep creating this illusion by believing in it. It is only when we accept Him and His teaching that He, She, ( the Holy Spirit) will write the Living Words of the Torah in us. When He said, I go to prepare a place for us, that is exactly what He meant. He is preparing our hearts and minds for us to escape this false reality and return back to our real home in the Fathers Kingdom! Our hears and minds must be set on Him completely before this can happen. Praise be to the Father, Son, and Daughter!

I like your new icon! Now we have a face to put with the messenger. :cheer:
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by charliemc.

Who will fight the Dragon? 3 years 9 months ago #9792

• Mishayah
Hi All

You know Charlie years ago when I first heard folks talking about the outer world, the 3d if you will as being an illusion, a dream, a holograph, I asked My Father about that. He said, 'No son, that's no true, it is very, very real, it's not a dream, not an illusion, it is MY Creation and My creation is real.
So that's not really what I was talking about, the outer being an illusion.

What I am saying is straight out of the Rev 5:1 And I saw the in the right hand of Him that sat upon the Throne a book written WITHIN and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

The word WITHIN actually means 'within the soul!' So this book is written within you and without of you. In other words it will unfold in way or another within you and around you. This is a massive key and one that needs serious reflexion. The seven seals also relate to the Seven Churches and also the Seven days of Creation. which were changed into a very seductive form of paganism. Think about it, each time you say 'Tuesday' you are out of your mouth acknowledging Zeus as the god of that day, or Sunday, you acknowledging SOL Invictus as the god of that day and so on and so forth.

The dragon as the 'Accuser of the Brethren' again think about each and everytime we judge someone, which is an accusation. Or we condemn a politician, again an accusation. Yahshua left that word, completely unqualified, He said 'Judge not' period, He said ;condemn not; period. He gave no exception to the rule. Yet we believe we have the right to judge and condemn anyone that is in opposition to us. Major seduction here! That's how the accuser of the Brethren gains access to the throne of God which is supposed to be within us. Again the Kingdom or The Reign of Heaven is within us. Heaven is My Throne and the earth is My footstool.' This is within us. He creates the New Heaven when HE writes the Torah in our mind. The New Covenant is both horizontal and vertical, just like the CROSS. Which is why the cross is so MEGA important. It is also the blessing/head and the birthright/heart, you have to have both to be united Israel, but the heart first, otherwise your heaven is dark and it is nighttime. This is what happened to the Christians, their heart was stolen by Paul and their heaven is dark, and yes the Great Red Dragon/ Judeo Christianity has swallowed them up.

So nobody is going to win the battle or be birthed as a son until there is great travail within them. Why? The effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. Fervency is travail and brother the men have mega great need to understand this, and get it going or at least to fervently cry out for it, if it hasn't happened to them.
Same with the women, nothing happens thru passivity. Nothing happens thru osmosis. The onus is upon us.

So men, if you have never seen or heard a woman in childbirth, then I suggest you watch it on YouTube, and get a major understanding that you too will scream in agony when the travail happens within you.

Michael

Who will fight the Dragon? 3 years 9 months ago #9804

• charliemc
Thanks Michael,
You know Charlie years ago when I first heard folks talking about the outer world, the 3d if you will as being an illusion, a dream, a holograph, I asked My Father about that. He said, 'No son, that's no true, it is very, very real, it's not a dream, not an illusion, it is MY Creation and My creation is real.
So that's not really what I was talking about, the outer being an illusion.
Point taken. I like your version better. I have often wondered about this myself. I get my version from the word image. Which has to do with the creation of man. The two most likely shouldn't be connected. One of the interpretations of this word comes from the word imagination. And God created man in his imagination. Or he thought about what man should be. It goes back to the earlier uses of the word. Not sure if this is true but it makes sense to me. The same can be said about the the creation of the universe. Is it real because God created it that way or is it real because we imagine it is? I like to think of it as being real but in reality there is very little real about it. We know for quantum physics that certain subatomic particles seem to flash in and out of reality or existence. So if the basic building blocks of our reality seem to go in and out of existence then it is only real for very brief moments and unreal for who knows how long since time can't be measured when something isn't real. One interesting fact is that certain particles didn't exist until they were theorized to exist. Yes, that is correct, before they were theorized they didn't show up on equipment meant to find these subatomic particles, but when they seemed to become a reality in the minds of physicist they all of a sudden started showing up. Does God have a preference for physicist's? I don't think so but, He may allow certain discoveries to take place when they are in accord with His creation plan as He deems it. So, Yes I do believe what the Father said to you. Now ask him about this blinking in and out of reality, I would like to know what He says about this as well, since it maybe that these particles are only blinking out of the perception of the machines.

Who will fight the Dragon? 3 years 9 months ago #9809

• Mishayah
Hi All

Blinking in and out....alright, but 's a more a matter of faith generating light and unbelief generating darkness.
Quantum physics is at best in it's infancy, so at this point it would not be prudent to declare anything as of yet as absolute.
Most folks are into the phrase 'The Mind of God' as describing the universe. However they have failed to understand that YHVH is more than mind.
Does He who created the heart not feel? Is love an illusion a product of holographic dreams?

The Quantum Field is a failsafe system, like a net it bounces back whatever is thrown or projected at it and with the same force. Which is why darkness begets darkness and light begets light. But as you know light is infinitely more powerful than darkness, Why do the wicked flee when no man pursues? Because the wicked are of the darkness, and when YHVH says 'Light BE' the wicked flee.

But back to the subject, why do so many have such a hard time facing the dragon....? Fear will magnify the enemy and minimize the ally. So what's the power of darkness? Fear!

Michael

Who will fight the Dragon? 3 years 9 months ago #9812

• charliemc
I agree Michael,
The Quantum Field is a failsafe system, like a net it bounces back whatever is thrown or projected at it and with the same force. Which is why darkness begets darkness and light begets light. But as you know light is infinitely more powerful than darkness, Why do the wicked flee when no man pursues? Because the wicked are of the darkness, and when YHVH says 'Light BE' the wicked flee.
Very well said, It is exactly this bouncing that keeps them in darkness. It is the heart of the Father and His love that real true existence. It is His love that is the rock solid basis beyond the quantum trap. It is this personal relationship that He has for those who love Him that eventually dispels the fear. He has gone to prepare a place for us. He knocks at the door.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by charliemc.