Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: When?

When? 3 years 7 months ago #9566

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

So I ask the question, when are some of you going to start your own blog? We can sit here and preach to the choir for ever, and hey get this, for me it's O how so strange and yet cool.

So you know I've been advertising over on Rense and even though I get plenty of hits, they are not quality hits, and by that I mean those that actually read or pay attention.

So here's the really cool howbeit strange part, over on my other blog which is called Exodus 2 the Kingdom, my quality hits are going through the roof. Here's a partial list of countries that are now visiting,

Viet Nam
India
Lebanon
Brazil
Costa Rica
The Philippines
The USA
Canada
Australia
South Africa

This is the list of search terms they are using.

is the apostle paul a false prophet,
why do people believe paul was a false apostle,
why is paul a false apostle,
paul apostle
false prophet

Now here's another thing that's pretty cool, I haven't written anything about Paul for months.

So I ask again, When are some of you who are versed in this subject going to get off your butts and do a blog? It doesn't take long, and you can use various articles from TS or Jesus Words Only or any other place that has good material and begin to flood your portion of the internet while there is still time. Also it's free to do blogs, so.......?

Common excuses for remaining in the foxholes are some of these, God hasn't told me too. Have you asked Him? I don't write very well. Can you copy and paste? I don't know how to do this. Have you asked for help? I don't have time. Again, have you asked for it?

Come on folks, strike while the iron is hot and getting hotter everyday. The folks that will visit your blog are serious and they are not very often like you've found on CS, these are quality visits and people want to know more about Paul the false Apostle, make yourselves available, you may be the one that turns back a soul from the pit.

TS is a great arena and you are surrounded by allies, however, you can make another arena the more the merrier, the more arenas the more folks will start to really get it and if on your blog you get a nasty tare, then hey come over to truth seekers and ask for a little help, you'd be surprised who comes running to your aid.

Here's a little piece I wrote several years ago that might help in your decision:

My soul exudes a certain thrill when graced with vision of eagles in flight. My word, the majesty of these creatures is indeed inspiring and I think ‘what a wicked tragedy to be robbed of their wonder.’ In my life their appearance has been indeed rare and I shall never forget each and every time providence has sent them my way. And what of the souls of men likened unto eagles, whose appearances, again, have been so extremely rare. Where are these noble ones whose lives have eluded our vision. Many which had the potential, have never left the nest. They are gathered together with others of like mind believing that outside the nest is death doom and destruction, for if we leave the nest they say, we shall surely perish, flight is but an illusion, this comfortable nest is our true destiny. So there they sit with atrophied wings hiding from the wind behind the walls of their ‘soft and comfortable nest.’ And is this not true of each us which have hidden our lives away behind the walls of comfort and security. Listening to the voices of fear that keep us locked away denying our destiny. within each of us there is the knowing that we were meant to soar the heavenlies yet because we listened to other voices aside from the one within, we have found ourselves earthbound and the knowledge of flight lost somewhere in the misty shrouds of a forgotten and distant time.

As for me, I should rather be, as the noble ones, soaring and free.

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

When? 3 years 7 months ago #9569

• catlynne333
  • Thank you received: 31
How do you blog? Where do you find a site? thanks Lynne

When? 3 years 7 months ago #9577

• Mishayah
O so glad you asked Catlynne:

Here's one, Word Press

Blogger This is Google and I don't use it, but it's there

Personally I prefer Wordpress, because it so easy. You can go free, which is of course free and then if you want you can buy a pro theme, however they have lots and lots of free themes.

If you want to do this Catlynne, PM me when you do and I'll walk you through it.

Michael

When? 3 years 7 months ago #9578

• catlynne333
I started a blog www.falseapostlepaul.wordpress.com Just a paragraph with links but its a start!!!
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by catlynne333.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mishayah

When? 3 years 7 months ago #9579

• Mishayah
Way to go Catlynne, finally someone got out of the boat and is walking on the water, way to go bro!

Hi again Catlynne, okay just went there, on your page that you just wrote, go back to the edit, and where you see on the lft hand side of the page, a box where can insert categories or add new category, type in something like false prophet, false apostle, antichrist, abomination, christianity, saul of tarsus, Paul, things like this. However only use no more than 3 of them, if you use more than 3-4 categories, wordpress doesn't except too many, so I usually pick general categories that I know most people are going to, this happens on the Wordpress search.
Also just below the category box you will see another box called 'Tags.' In the tags section do the same thing as you did in the categories, this time you can use about ten tags, but don't go over that. Tags are keywords that appear in your post, they are like the search terms that you use on google when you are searching out a subject.
Now also when you have the time, again when you are in the 'Dashboard section' go over to the left and scroll down a bit until you see an item called sharing. Open it up and click on the buttons like 'facebook' 'Digg' Twitter' and the others if you want. This will give you far more exposure than just the crowd at Wordpress. Wordpress has a large amount people using it, but this will open you to more viewers. Then when you publish a post on the top right hand corner in the box where you hit 'publish' you will also see a button called 'publicize' now you can click this also.

Anyway just a few helpers to get you up and rolling faster than if you had to figure this out on your own.

Michael
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Mishayah. Reason: needed to give more info

When? 3 years 7 months ago #9581

• catlynne333
thanks will go try that now