Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Keys

Keys 4 years 2 days ago #8444

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

I want to tell you all something that I did recently, well in the past several weeks. Taking to heart what Yahshua said to the church at Ephesus, which for all intents and purposes this is where we at Truth seekers have been. So what I took to heart was this 'Return to your first love'
So here's why I wrote recently about marijuana, you see what I've done in the past is to take this very sparingly, a puff in the late evening and then meditate on the word.
After a awhile, practicing all along when anyone would come to mind to 'loose them' from any judgment I had made or if maybe I had condemned them for some reason.
Well, one night back in Feb I think, hard to say anymore when it was. I was caught up into the high, high heavens, there I saw the river of life and all the souls from the Book in it. Then I was carried up to the and I know this may sound strange but it was like the primordial heavens and there I saw the 'Tree of Life' I have to say though that I was weary almost to death, this is not an easy experience, anyway when I saw the tree I flew up into the branches and yes I had my bite from the Tree, but then just behind me was the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil. Then I saw the height from which we had all fallen, it seemed like it was...well hard to say just an incredible distance.
I saw this all while sort of being drawn by a power, a temptation to take it easy and eat from the old tree again, I turned my face away and in my heart I cried 'Nooooooo.
Folks this is our reward and it's not exactly a piece of cake, but I am very confident that everyone will prevail.
Now get a hold of this, what I had been thinking about was how the names of the days had been changed. !-7 So the Holy Spirit said to call the first day light, and the second day the heavens and the third day 'Earth. However between each naming of the days I was to wait 21 days. So first day called it light, waited 3 weeks then called the second day 'The Heavens' and so on and so so forth. I have to add something here, those of you who do this in faith, change the names of the days, begin to match them to the seven churches. I won't go too far, but there is a massive, massive, massive revelation for the faithful. Also let the Father tell you when to do this, cuz he's the only one who really knows the timing.

So I can't say what it will be like for you when this happens, but it will happen for you. But I wanted to add this, that if you are successful and overcome, then YHVH will cut down the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and it won't plague you any more. Now get this if you want to know how that tree manifest in you, well...it's your conscience. You know that inner thing that tells you right from wrong. When you finish this and yes the Father and the Son are with you every step of the way, you won't have that conscience anymore, you will have the pure word. Wow.....

I write this because, because Shaun asked if I had anything to add, well yeah Shaun I did:)

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Keys 4 years 2 days ago #8445

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
I knew there was something more, and was about to post again on the marijuana thread because it seemed incomplete. Thank you for this additional revelation! Looking forward to more.

Shaun

Keys 4 years 2 days ago #8446

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi Shaun

So glad you asked, now then, this began back in maybe early Feb and just today, it mas made complete. This was the hardest thing I've ever been through and yet at the same time the most joyous. Total and complete deliverance from everything, and the book of John will be phenomenal so will Matthew. You will find that there certain portions of the Book that you will fulfill. For some portions of Isa, or maybe Hos or Jer, suffice to say, that when this happens there is an awesome fear of YHVH experience that accompanies, for awhile, until fear is utterly burned out, the Sun of Righteousness rising with healing in His wings will become paramount and so will your understanding of it.
But one of the most amazing of all, is just what the Book of Revelation really was and is. But here's some Good News, those of us that did Ephesus in the manner we did not only get Ephesus and it's rewards but for some and I'm not sure if everyone gets the whole boat load, they get all the rest too, because we have to overcome everything in the Book of Rev and oh my is it ever a trip, like the most amazing adventure you've ever seen or heard of. One of the things that really get;s drilled into you is that if you make a mistake, just fess up, no excuse, yeah I did that, may I have some mercy please Father, and O man He gets this whomping big smile on His face and says 'sure son have all you want.' And yeah you will go back to Paradise and experience first hand what happened to Adam and Eve, and then when that happens you will understand that Our Father gets pretty ticked off at any criticism whatsoever against Adam and Eve, I mean really. Cuz in His eyes they were just babies maybe a day old, if that. Really they were Babies, and I Heard Him say to a certain group, How many of you would blow your child head off for sucking his or her thumb.' Oh my, this is such a big one. Oh I tell you what, Our Heavenly FAther is magnificently awesome and you're going to fall so in HIM that will gush oceans of tears so much so that at times that when you barely think of Him you'll just gush. And you will understand the 'Sting' wow that's a big one too. So wait for it, cuz it's coming.
Big revelation on the Son of Man, Son of Adam. Oooweee

Michael

Keys 4 years 2 days ago #8448

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
Mishayah-

Wow! What an experience! Thank you for telling us about it. I'll have to ponder it over.

Molly

Keys 4 years 1 day ago #8449

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
What ever it is that he is smoking I want some of it! Hee hee actually I went off all that stuff years ago. But I can still dream! I read some where that they used cannabis when they used smoke in the early churches, don't know how true it is but it could very well be.

Keys 4 years 1 day ago #8450

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
Wow, quite a trip Michael!

I made a list of the days, names, and churches as you said. There are some interesting correlations, but nothing I could really put my finger on. I also plugged in a few starting dates and compared the result to the Biblical calendar, but nothing jumped out. (Yes I did it on a spreadsheet; please stop laughing and muttering "Typical!" :laugh: )

So I guess your experience is a deeply personal one, and have prayed for YHVH to reveal whatever He thinks is relevant.

I certainly agree that big things are in the wind.

Shaun
  • Page: