Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A cool little vision

A cool little vision 1 year 10 months ago #13079

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
A few weeks ago, just after Passover, I saw the entire paradigm of Christianity just go POOF. I mean the whole thing is so far from true reality that it has not one single thing in common with the WAY, I mean really folks, Christianity is non-existent in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A cool little vision 1 year 10 months ago #13080

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Mishayah

I agree whole heartedly and think part of the problem is that people think that once they "get to heaven" they will be changed by the swipe of a magic wand into a goody-goody type person who can sit on a cloud and play harp. What they don't realise is that they will STILL be EXACTLY the very same person they were on earth - still have the same likes and dislikes, favourite hobbies etc. etc. That is after all what our souls are - our memories, likes, habits and the like. Resurrected in front of the throne we are no different than when we lived. How can a person thus "go into the kingdom" which has an absolute pure lifestyle if we are used to a different and often somewhat careless "way" of living. Few people realise that this life here on earth is in fact the "training ground" on how we will need to conduct ourselves over there and if we can't get it right now, then how do we expect to "fit in" in the life hereafter? We need to practice HERE and NOW on how to get it right so that it becomes a way of life. That is where the WAY comes in. Yahushua came to earth to show us HOW to get it right and sadly the church is so far removed from His teaching it is almost sickening. No wonder Messiah could say: "In that day, many will say to me Lord, Lord.... but I will say to them "away from me. I do not know you"...

conraD

A cool little vision 1 year 9 months ago #13086

• Mishayah
One of the bigger problems for Christianity is that they have zero vision. It's all like you say...when you die you go to heaven and that's about the extent of Christian vision.
Who would've thought that we are to obtain the Tree of Life while on this earth. Of course how can they possibly understand that or believe it? They have so compartmentalized the Word, that one would think that life begins on earth with Paul. And they have confused conception with birth. And yeah 'In Christ' is in reality 'In Paul'.

The vision begins in Gen, Adam and Eve fell. Mission...how to get back home.

Michael

A cool little vision 1 year 9 months ago #13087

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
Here is an interesting bit from Chapter 22 of the Gospel of the Kailedy in which Yahushua describes the situation in the churches today. In the text He discusses the trials His disciples would go through in time to come. Then follows this text:

The envoys (disciples) said, “Sire, can such things indeed happen to us?”

Jesus said, “Be sure they will.”

They said, “Surely our tree of suffering will not bear bitter fruit or even prove fruitless.”

Jesus answered, “No; the sapling will grow strongly. From the tree will arise another teaching and, out of this, a confusion of beliefs, each striving for its own advantage. There will be unprofitable doctrines and viciousness, cruelties and intolerance, with many persecutions, all done in My name. They will corrupt and falsify My teachings to serve their own ends. Hypocrisy will rule the hearts of men, and few will follow even the beliefs of their own hearts. These things must be, for they reside in the natures of men. But under the Rule of God, they will be changed.”

conraD

A cool little vision 1 year 9 months ago #13088

• Mishayah
Hi All

But under the Rule of God, they will be changed.” Had this been the KJV, it would read the Kingdom of God. I can't tell you how many times I've tried to explain this. Kingdom=Reign. The 'reign of God is within you.' This is in and of itself the true New Covenant.

Michael

A cool little vision 1 year 7 months ago #13091

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
Funny thing is I woke up this morning with the same realization. I didn't have a vision or anything like that just a sort of light bulb went off in my head. The awaking started with the realization that everything just about, that is in the bible about Him are all created fictions. I believe that He is real, and he did die on the cross, but, not for our sins but rather that he was murdered because He dared to expose the truth to the masses. What that truth is I don't know, but I like your idea about returning to the Garden of Eden concept. This happened to me this morning. Plus I hadn't read any of the posts here in a long time. I just came on out of curiosity to see if anyone has been posting. Don't know the last time I was on TruthSeekers but, it's been awhile.

Thanks for sharing Michael. Seems like the Spirit is on the move again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mishayah
  • Page: