Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Apostle Paul

Apostle Paul 1 year 9 months ago #13077

God has kept the fingerprints of the guilt worthy, off of the righteousness he designed for the guilt worthy. Know who God counts you to be once you have trusted what Christ accomplished where your sins are concerned? 

When self-righteous moralizers harden their hearts and remain impenitent concerning their goodness, they are storing up to themselves wrath to be visited upon them in the day of wrath. They will one day stand at the Great White Throne Judgment where the merited righteousness they think they have will be put on display. 

Will you accept that God’s son paid for your sins, and that Christ’s payment has completely satisfied God’s justice where all of those sins are concerned, or will you continue to hold on to the notion that you have insufficient sins to warrant Christ’s death in the first place. 

Or equally as dangerous, the religious notion that Christ’s shed blood was insufficient to have fully satisfied God where your sins are concerned, thus the continual need for something further required of you to keep God’s justice up to date.

The only reason God could say through Paul, “Grace and Peace be unto you” is because his son fully paid the price. Faith does not come in gallons and tons, faith is not something “do I have enough faith, have I believed firmly enough?” Faith is simply taking your stand where God takes his stand.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Apostle Paul 1 year 6 months ago #13089

• Mishayah
  • Thank you received: 104
Hi All

Faith is the conviction of Truth,
I absolutely guarantee you, there is nothing of Paul in the Kingdom of Heaven. Nothing in Christianity survives the 'Cross'

So you said 'Or equally as dangerous, the religious notion that Christ’s shed blood was insufficient to have fully satisfied God where your sins are concerned, thus the continual need for something further required of you to keep God’s justice up to date.
'

Categorically False: The Cross was not about 'forgiving sin, i.e a blanket pardon. Your sins are forgiven thru repentance not blood. Also by Mercy and Truth iniquity, i.e lawlessness is purged. Where is the Blood in this?

'Behold the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world' Taketh is in continuous present tense, it's not just a onetime thing,but continual. What is the sin of the world? It is lawlessness. But how can any Christian that has forsaken the Law via Paul make any possible claim of salvation. Salvation is deliverance. Apart from the Law there is no deliverance. Why? Because all sin and lawlessness proceed from the 'Lie' and what is the LIE? That the Law, which is TRUTH was nailed to the cross and is NO MORE. Hmmm, so in the mind of Paul, Truth is no more and therefore unnecessary. Same lie as in the Garden only this time the lie came thru Paul, the son of Satan.

With Paul there is No narrow way, it's all broadway and that's leads to destruction of the soul. With Paul it is the magic words, 'just believe in the resurrection and now you are saved.' Saved from what? When repentance happens you turn. Turn from what? the transgression of the Commandments. First 'you shall have no other Gods before ME. Yet in Christianity Paul is God, what the Father has said for thousands of years is null and void and swept conveniently under the carpet. Hence, Christians have never at anytime in 2 thousand years obtained the Kingdom of Heaven. One would think they would have figured it out by now, but until they understand that Paul was a flagrant anti-christ, they will remain the POW's of Babylon.

Michael

Apostle Paul 1 year 6 months ago #13090

• Cornelius
  • Thank you received: 21
Well put Mishayah!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mishayah