Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the translator objections

the translator objections 2 years 7 months ago #12876

Pauls OK..its a Translation problem..... REALLY ???????
April 16, 2015 at 11:02pm

The Translators..Yup its all the fault of the translators becuase Poor old Paul is misunderstood, lets all blame the translators and give poor old Paul a break, cut him some slack and buddy up to him..its not his Fault..REALLY, YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK ITS A TRANSLATION PROBLEM better snap out of your delusions..Here is some evidence That the very same problems we have today are the very same problems THEY had with Paul in HIS DAY.

Act_21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.

Thats just One instance...NEXT.

Not that he just meandered to Jerusalem, but he was called there to answer to some very troubling questions like this.

Act 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

Act 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

Oh my, teaching to forsake moses...I wonder where they could have got that charge from...OH wait..the translators were not around in those days... Gee I think maybe something else was up..everyone must have heard all his crew speaking in toungs and being foriegners it sounded like "Forsake Moses...Do Not Circumsise..But Im sure it was just something else and people didnt have Q-tips in them days so ears must have been really clogged.

Circumsision..Ohhh Paul would never speak against circumsision surely...after all our heavenly father said it was an eternal covenant.

Gen 17:7 “And I shall establish My covenant between Me and you and your seed after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be Elohim to you and your seed after you.

Gen 17:8 “And I shall give to you and your seed after you the land of your sojournings, all the land of Kenaʽan, as an everlasting possession. And I shall be their Elohim.”

Gen 17:9 And Elohim said to Aḇraham, “As for you, guard My covenant, you and your seed after you throughout their generations.

Gen 17:10 “This is My covenant which you guard between Me and you, and your seed after you: Every male child among you is to be circumcised.

Gen 17:11 “And you shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and it shall become a sign of the covenant between Me and you.

Gen 17:12 “And a son of eight days is circumcised by you, every male child in your generations, he who is born in your house or bought with silver from any foreigner who is not of your seed.

Gen 17:13 “He who is born in your house, and he who is bought with your silver, has to be circumcised. So shall My covenant be in your flesh, for an everlasting covenant.

Gen 17:14 “And an uncircumcised male child, who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, his life shall be cut off from his people – he has broken My covenant.”

Oh my, an eternal covenant..I guess paul forgot to tell them folks that.

Next Paul goes on to say..

Gal_5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

and after getting done saying this..he has poor old Timothy Circumsised...Ohhhh Noooo what did he do to Timothy ???

Yeah..Paul never spoke against circumsision.. its a translators problem.

And the delusions continue for thos who do not love Yah and agree with his word .

They even Belive Paul was Torah Observant..HUH ? Paul was a pharisee walking in the traditions of a den of vipers. He in his two faced depending on who he spoke to for what story they got...being all things to all men..torahless one day and torah observant the next day culminated it all by his statements That he was dead to the Torah/nomos/law. Dead men dont do...and he didnt like the torah either..he tried to convince people it was HAGAR...BONDAGE...A SCHOOL MASTER we are no longer under ect ect ect...

Yup..the problems we have today on paul are ALL translation problems and thats why they had the VERY SAME Problems With Paul..before the translators even got involved...SO DONT BELIEVE THE LIES That its a translation problem..You will hear this from Paulinists who will be like Paul and SAY ANYTHING to Validate their beloved fasle apostle....to their own destruction. Brother Alan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

the translator objections 2 years 7 months ago #12883

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Oh, My !! I LOL ed :lol: - very humorous ... Thanks - I needed THAT !!! Shalom, Rhoda
The administrator has disabled public write access.