Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul

Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul 2 years 3 months ago #12874

Messiah fortells of the coming of christians. And their End. (The offspring and fruit of Paul)
February 27, 2014 at 7:30am

Lawlessness and doctrines of Lawlessness where does it come from ? the Torah ? NO.......... Reading from Genesis to Malachi ? NO.......Reading Matthew ? NO.......Reading Mark Luke or JOHN ? NO.......Reading Revelation ? NO.......Reading the writings of Paul YES

Do NOT deceive yourself That the doctrines of lawlessness That messiah said to those who claimed to follow him were lawless where he said to them "I never knew you" and to "Depart from him" have come from anywhere EXCEPT the writings of Paul

Yahushua Messiah foretold . Its interesting how the warnings about false prophets appears in Matthew.Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. messiah often spoke crypticly so that those without ears would not understand. Lets take a look at ravening wolves Gen_49:27 Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil. Php_3:5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee; We see Paul of the tribe of benjamin..described as ravening wolves. Paul came and brought a message radicaly different from what messiah preached..Messiah preached and said Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Now messiah continued in the passage to describe further what these false prophets would produce.. These false prophets would produce people that belived in messiah but were in a state of lawlessness, a state of being without the law of moses or as its correctly called The intructions of the covenant or the Way. These people will be calling him Lord, prophecying in his name, casting out devils and doing many wonderfull works in his name...But..some thing causes them to be rejected...and these people will be cast into outer darkness...Just who is this false prophet that would preach about messiah but cause a state of being without the law and being LAWLESS...? Well its a state that's brought about by following Paul and what he says. Getting you to accept a false gospel of No law, no repentance and dismissal of the covenants. there by violating the words of messiah and our heavenly father. Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Lets take a good hard look at this word Iniquity...Its the Greek word Anomia. and its this word we need to Pay the attention to because it describes the reason why these believers Get the Boot. Mat 7:23 AndG2532 thenG5119 will I professG3670 unto them,G846 I neverG3763 knewG1097 you:G5209 departG672 fromG575 me,G1700 ye that workG2038 iniquity.G458 G458 ἀνομία anomia an-om-ee'-ah

From G459; illegality, that is, violation of law or (generally) wickedness: - iniquity, X transgress (-ion of) the law, unrighteousness. Illegality.....Violation of the law....wickedness Transgression of the law....Pay attention to these describing words. lets look at where this word Anomia comes from because it reveals even more about the sorry state that causes them to be booted out of the kingdom of heaven. G459 ἄνομος anomos an'-om-os From G1 (as a negative particle) and G3551; lawless, that is, (negatively) not subject to (the Jewish) law; (by implication a Gentile), or (positively) wicked: - without law, lawless, transgressor, unlawful, wicked.Do you see that ? LAWLESS...not subject to the jewish law....well that's actually a very poor concept because the law isn't jewish ..its a covenant delivered to Moses that is the marraige and family covenant Instructions for His people. And Even Abraham Knew of this covenant way before Moses (Genesis 26:5)..so It isn't jewish..it isnt of Moses..it isnt Of Abraham..It is Of our heavenly Father...and Its the terms of being part of his family. So can you see how paul twists away the concept of a family covenant instruction and calls it bondage as well as other negative terms he uses, he introduces a gospel where he preaches that if you go back to these covenants..you fall from grace.....and He leads you to a state of lawlessness which is perfectly described in Matthew chapter 7. The people being described in Matthew chapter 7 are the christians who follow paul into lawlessness and destruction. As you can see..those who will be rejected are those who follow Pauls writings of lawlessness....Into destruction...Paul holds hands with the destroyer in deception in bringing you to Lawlessnes...with out Torah or the instructions of our heavenly father.If you are not bothered by the fact that those who follow Paul also follow lawlessness and that Paul is responsible for sending Millions and millions and Millions of people to a grave without hope to be rejected my Messiah. If this doesn't bother you as you continue to follow Paul and to demonise those, who along with the assemblies in Asia that also rejected Paul 2 Tim 1:15 then indeed your soul is cold and dead, That you have indeed joined the ranks of the living dead. And it would be evident That you continue to uphold and support a man who is sending Million and millions to the grave with no hope. With hope you come back from the living dead, a paulinist zombie declaring your self Dead to the very word of YAH that HE said you live by and not bread alone. And begin to see How the fruit of this man Paul is DEATH to all who follow him.Do You want to see a perfect prophecy and description of a christian today..To continue reading about the effects of Paul read the note www.facebook.com/notes/alan-geisdorf/lis...fe/10151700881409587 and Revelations chapter 2 damage control by paul.www.facebook.com/notes/alan-geisdorf/rev...ed/10151793372699587

Further link about Paul/Saul/sheol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mishayah, RhodaRose, Epiphanus

Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul 2 years 3 months ago #12882

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Alan wrote:
LAWLESS...not subject to the jewish law....well that's actually a very poor concept because the law isn't jewish ..its a covenant delivered to Moses that is the marraige and family covenant Instructions for His people. And Even Abraham Knew of this covenant way before Moses (Genesis 26:5)..so It isn't jewish..it isnt of Moses..it isnt Of Abraham..It is Of our heavenly Father...and Its the terms of being part of his family. So can you see how paul twists away the concept of a family covenant instruction and calls it bondage

Same as YHWH's Feasts and Sabbaths ... they are NOT Jewish Feasts they ARE YHWH's Feasts and Sabbaths B)

Those who do not Know Him - celebrate man-made "holidays" like halloween, xmas, easter, valentine's day and the like ... :(

Rather then the YHWH-Made HolyDays !! :) 7 Feasts and weekly Sabbath -

Exodus 31:13
Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a Sign between Me and you throughout your generations; that ye may Know that I Am YHWH that doth Sanctify you.

Mark 2:27-28
And YAHshua said unto them, The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath:
Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the Sabbath.

HalleluYAH :) :cheer: :laugh: :silly:

Blessings to you and yours, Rhoda

I can't help myself ... I MUST add:

Deuteronomy 16:
16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before YHWH thy God in the place which he shall choose; in the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and in the Feast of Weeks, and in the Feast of Tabernacles: and they shall not appear before YHWH empty:

Deuteronomy 31
10 And Moses commanded them, saying, At the end of every seven years, in the Solemnity of the Year of Release, in the Feast of Tabernacles,
11 When all Israel is come to appear before YHWH thy God in the place which He shall choose, thou shalt read this law (instruction) before all Israel in their hearing.
12 Gather the people together, men and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear YHWH your God, and observe to do all the words of this law (instruction)
13 And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear YHWH your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.

2 Chronicles 8:
13 Even after a certain rate every day, offering according to the commandment of Moses, on the Sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the Solemn Feasts, three times in the year, even in the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and in the Feast of Weeks, and in the Feast of Tabernacles.

I suggest you read and study this whole Chapter 14 of Zechariah ...
... because the Days are Near - even At the Door and THIS RAPTURE Will Happen ...
... our Days are as short as satan's days ... Watch and Warn and Cry Out Loud and Clear !!

Zechariah 14:
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to Worship the King, YHWH of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
Zechariah 14:
18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith YHWH will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
Zechariah 14:
19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: addition
The following user(s) said Thank You: Epiphanus

Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul 2 years 3 months ago #12985

• Epiphanus
  • Thank you received: 2
Lawlessness actually refers to a lifestyle where a person does as he/she pleases. Or like the Christians who go violently on strike and then destroy property, injure and even kill people. That is lawlessness.

It is not (just) about the Laws of Moses.

Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul 2 years 3 months ago #13009

I percieve you have FAILED to understand the covenant and ts terms.. Lawlessness in scripture has absolutly NOTHING to do with the laws this world makes up. If you include these laws to define lawlessness then you walk in accordance with the ways of this world...and You violate the covenant, making it null and void by Adding to it. Its best you completely comprehend and come to terms with DO NOT ADD, DO NOT DIMINISH, DO NOT TURN TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT...BUT WALK IN THE WAY>

Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul 2 years 3 months ago #13010

• Molly
  • Thank you received: 39
Hi Alan-

You wrote:

" And Even Abraham Knew of this covenant way before Moses (Genesis 26:5)..so It isn't jewish..it isnt of Moses..it isnt Of Abraham..It is Of our heavenly Father...and Its the terms of being part of his family."

Bingo! It is part of demonstrating that we are set apart as His people, just as circumcision and observing the Sabbath do. And, yes, lawlessness does refer to rejecting the Law of Moses, even though it can be seen to go back to Noah and even Adam. Enoch was righteous as well as Noah, which means that they were well versed in what is required to be righteous in God's sight. It hasn't changed. Of course, referring to it as the Law of Moses is just a convenience. Of course, it is God's Law, but if talking to a Christian, they would immediately think in terms of Paul. And, general lawlessness is very often, though not always, breaking one or more of God's laws. It has to be admitted that man has made up endless laws that have nothing to do with God's law.

As to getting people to see that rejecting the Law is the same as rejecting a covenant relationship with the Father, well, that's easier said than done. First, you have to get people to see that there is any problem with Paul, which they are not going to do until they see the need to keep asking, seeking and knocking for wisdom. For the most part they like where they are spiritually and ferreting out the truth is too much trouble and too scary for them. It is going to take some big attention getter before they will be moved to look beyond where they are now.

Molly

Messiah foretells the offspring of Paul 2 years 3 months ago #13014

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Quote from Alan"
" And Even Abraham Knew of this covenant way before Moses (Genesis 26:5)..so It isn't jewish..it isnt of Moses..it isnt Of Abraham..It is Of our heavenly Father...and Its the terms of being part of his family."

Molly wrote:
Bingo! It is part of demonstrating that we are set apart as His people, just as circumcision and observing the Sabbath do. And, yes, lawlessness does refer to rejecting the Law of Moses, even though it can be seen to go back to Noah and even Adam. Enoch was righteous as well as Noah, which means that they were well versed in what is required to be righteous in God's sight. It hasn't changed. Of course, referring to it as the Law of Moses is just a convenience. Of course, it is God's Law

Where to start ...? ....
First off "circumcision" is of the flesh ... n/a (not ​applicable) - ONLY an EXAMple of "what's to come --> "
When we are "In the Spirit" we have HAD the Circumcision of the Heart Performed on us .

John 8:23
Hoshea said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 15:
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the
John 18:
36 Hoshea answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
John 17:
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

I had more to say but am falling asleep at the keyboard - so I close until later ...

Shalom, Rhoda

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :(