Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What you get for Listening to a Viper/ pharisee

What you get for Listening to a Viper/ pharisee 2 years 7 months ago #12873

What you get for Listening to a VIPER/Pharisee
April 15, 2015 at 5:00pm

Deception on its grandest and most finest scale was delivered to us as truth..and we were ALL deceived by it. This deception came thro' a worker of darkness who twisted the words of our heavenly Father, completely bamboozeling you to think and believe something else to the blinding of your eyes of the truth...to your destruction.THE LAW..TORAH..Instructions, ect..what ever you want to call it has been portrayed as something Other Than what it really is....and few people realise this...because they have taken the words of a false apostle believing him and in doing so completely twist the very words of our heavenly father in his marriage contract to us whereby he is our mighty one and we his people..This very marriage contract will be completely renewed and its known as The marriage supper of the lamb..which prophecy in Jeremiah chapter 31 reveals that It will be renewed, written in our hearts and minds instead of stone. To the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Lets proceed and take a look at how we have been decieved by a false apostle..who makes statements of seeing messiah in certain places where Messiah PERFECTLY states the places a deceiver would claim to see him. more on that later as a note is already written on this topic and can be viewed here.www.facebook.com/notes/alan-geisdorf/mes...ul/10153014089464587 For those who think Paul is a bonifeid apostle..well written is the qualifications of an apostle that paul doesn't fit in any shape manner of form and a note can be viewed that shows this.www.facebook.com/notes/alan-geisdorf/is-...10152295435979587Now Back to the main topic: The twisted deceptions delivered to us by a worker of Satan who was sent to deceive those who do not fully love our heavenly father..so he chose their delusion....PAUL.

Gal 4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bond maid, the other by a free woman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the free woman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

what was given at Sinai ? Paulinist's say "The Law" which they believe is a Hagar and bondage. Really...why did the children of Israel stay there for exactly 1 year ? well the law or Torah/Instructions state that a husband must be free of duty for 1 year and not be burdened by anything That he spend this time Pleasing his wife.What was given at Sinai was a marriage covenant and a testiment is a completely different beast from a covenant, more deception into getting you to think its a testiment and not a covenant whereby Our heavenly Father is our Husband, we his people and him Our Mighty One. Further evidence shows, that Israel was divorced for spiritual adultery in serving OTHER Mighty Ones. Again further evidence of MARRIAGE. Our heavenly Father Married us...The torah and or LAW is Our marriage Covenant that will be renewed At the marriage supper of the lamb. Paul reduces this marriage covenant to something else..twisting the very fabric or our Marriage covenant and getting us to believe it was something given to show us to be sinners and that sin might be fully realised Rom_2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;all without the marriage covenant are Not known and will be rejected...those who break the covenant of marriage commit adultery...and you all commit adultery by serving GOD the babylonian devil of prosperity. Take that pagan demons name off your lips to serve the Mighty One.

Rom_3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

deeds of the law?? Here we go...taking your eyes OFF the marriage contract...turning it into a set of regulations for Righteousness into the knowledge of sin. ITS A MARRIAGE CONTRACT and when you break it YOU SCREW UP and Are UNFAITHFULL to your Mighty One.

Rom 3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Rom 3:22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

here is Paul reducing the marriage contract/covenant to a simple list to keep for righteousness THERE IS NO LAW MANIFESTED TO REPLACE THE MARRIAGE CONTRACT Paul is steering you away from the marriage covenant with your heavenly Father into a set of rules for righteousness.

Rom_3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

More evidence of Pauls deception in steering you away from the marriage contract, leading you to believe its there so you can be justified by our heavenly Father by keeping a bunch of rules.

Rom_3:21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Now Paul is claiming there is a new way to be Married to our heavenly father WITHOUT THE CONTRACT FOR MARRIAGE His Marriage instructions /covenant is Eternal..to be renewed, written on our hearts and minds...Now Paul is getting you to believe that some other marriage contract is available that is separate from the marriage contract our heavenly father gave us, where we got divorced because of playing the whore and this is why he is renewing the contract band writing it on our hearts and minds so that we don't go PLAYING THE WHORE....and staying faithfull to him.

Rom_3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Here we go again, Paul reducing the marriage contract to a bunch of rules for justification..A MARRIAGE CONTRACT ISNT ABOUT JUSTIFICATION...Its about I DO...YOU DO..WE AGREE and WILL DO..LETS BECOME ONE. We will be ONE..I will be your Mighty One (Husband) and YOU will be my People (Wife) In agreement to the marriage contract so neither are unfaithful and each doing what the other one finds pleasing in their sight Remaining Faithful to each other.

Rom_4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

YOU BET they which are of The marriage contract are heirs..lets be more specific WIFE, His People, Those who are ONE, Echad with him. I hope that you are starting to catch just a little glimp's of what I'm trying to say about HOW we have been STEERED by a false Apostle into reducing our marriage covenant into a legal bunch of rules so that we can be justified and walk around gleefully smiling and thinking, "Oh..i'm justified", as we prance around in fake deluded joy from the twisted deceiving LIES of a false apostle, who is deceiving you to not even recognise your own MARRIAGE CONTRACT whereby HE IS YOUR MIGHTY ONE And YOU His People..and in this state as WIFE you have certain RIGHTS..and those RIGHTS The blessings of Deuteronomy Chapter 28 THE HEAD and not the tail..BARUCHED GOING IN AND OUT, BARUCHED IN THE CITY, BARRUCHED IN THE FIELD. And that false apostle PAUL is trying to steal it all away from you and to prevent you from seeing this marriage contract and saying "I DO" and entering into it, and by that KNOWING HIM. ITS it written That Messiah says "I KNOW YOU NOT" and rejected those who were without the marriage contract..the Nomos to be anomiah ,NOT KNOWN by HIM. Because they Never entered in and said "I DO" and becoming ONE WITH HIM ?? Lets look at more from this deceiver who is attempting to delude you and blind you to your mighty one and the contract he gave to be ONE with him.

Rom_4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

UTTER LIES...the marriage contract brings peace...Paul is deceiving you into believing the law was given so that Our heavenly father has a righteous reason to be completely angry at those who reject his law and if you don't get this LAW perfect 100% then He is coming to WHACK YOU WITH A BIG STICK.. ITS A MARRIAGE CONTRACT..not a set of rules that he uses to see if he can get that BIG STICK out To WHACK YOU WITH. The LIES of Paul and his deception that has been sent to test you, are rampant. I hope you can see how this worker of satan has twisted things so much its almost impossible to see the truth. SOLUTION..read the marriage contract and say "I DO" and walk in it..giving thanks that he has made provision thro' messiah to bring you back to him and that You can be ONE with him..Married one" echad" and stop following or listening to that messenger of satan the false apostle Paul. delivered in love your eyes be opened you with father truth and walk in the blessings He has provided for his people. bro alan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

What you get for Listening to a Viper/ pharisee 2 years 7 months ago #12881

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Alan wrote:
YOU BET they which are of The marriage contract are heirs..lets be more specific WIFE ...

And YOU His People..and in this state as WIFE you have certain RIGHTS..

I always wondered about this verse until our Teacher, His Holy Spirit :kiss: , showed me the meaning ...
"a Name Better than of Sons and Daughters ... ? What? could be Better? ... WIFE !!!

Isaiah 56:5
Even unto them will I give in Mine House and within My Walls a Place ...
and a Name Better than of Sons and of Daughters:
I will give them an Everlasting Name, that shall not be cut off.

will add this here, too:
Ecclesiastes 7:1
A Good Name is better than Precious Ointment;
and the day of death than the day of one's birth.

Alan wrote:
SOLUTION..read the marriage contract and say "I DO" and walk in it..giving thanks that he has made provision thro' messiah to bring you back to him and that You can be ONE with him..Married one" echad" and stop following or listening to that messenger of satan the false apostle Paul. delivered in love your eyes be opened you with father truth and walk in the blessings He has provided for his people. bro alan.

Iron sharpens Iron ... Thanks - I needed that :silly:

Your Sis, Rhoda
The administrator has disabled public write access.