Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Revelation ch 2 Damage control from paul.

Revelation ch 2 Damage control from paul. 2 years 3 months ago #12872

Revelation chapter 2..Damage control from paul.
July 25, 2013 at 6:52pm

who introduced the doctrine of the nicolaitans ?
(the doctrine of the Nicolaitans is one of heiarchy..Instead of family covenant relationship of brother and sister all of equal rank. Upper level superiors replace this in heiarchy.)

PAUL..the office of bishops and deacons. (The big wigs)
(Nowhere in the bible does these offices appear..its only paul who introduces them.)
1Ti 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
1Ti 3:10 And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless.

1Ti 5:17 Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
Interesting..but shepherds lead...They dont RULE... More Indications of the heiarchy of the nicolaitans.

Rev 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
PAULs signature from what he wrote of.

Rev 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Who did asia reject who was calling themselves Apostles ?

2Ti 1:15 This thou knowest, that all they which are in Asia be turned away from me; of whom are Phygellus and Hermogenes.
PAULs signature in claiming to be an apostle yet he doesnt fit the criteria for apostelship as laid down in Acts chapter1 :21-26

Act 1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
Act 1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
Act 1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
Act 1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
Act 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
Act 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
As you can see Paul never ever qualifies or qualified to be an apostle, This is why Asia rejected him along with the fact that he spoke against moses law. And it was the assembly in asia that cried out for help in what paul was saying.
Act 21:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,
Act 21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
Yes they were wrong in thinking he brought greeks in or were they ?

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
so who in the eyes of messiah was of the synagog of satan ?
Joh 8:13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.
continuing in the same conversation he finally said to them
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Joh 8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
Joh 8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
Joh 8:47 He that is of Elohim heareth Elohims words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of Elohim..

Act_23:6 But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question. ( paul Lies here, he attempts to change his charges from speaking against the law of moses to another charge.. he was facing them on charges of speaking against moses.)
PAUL was a Pharisee
Mat 23:29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
Mat 23:30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Mat 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
Mat 23:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Hmmm Paul was still one of them. he never repented of being one of the vipers and the man that trained paul was the chief viper.

Rev 2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
(Fornication is also serving a different mighty One, Its spiritual fornication or spiritual adultery. Serving "Theos" or "God" is fornication becuase these are respectivly a greek pagan devil "theos" and a bablyonian devil "God" the deity of prosperity)

Balaam ..serving other mighty Ones....
Gal 3:26 ForG1063 ye areG2075 allG3956 the childrenG5207 of GodG2316 byG1223 faithG4102 inG1722 ChristG5547 Jesus.G2424
G2316
θεός
theos
theh'-os
Of uncertain affinity; a deity, especially (with G3588) the supreme Divinity; figuratively a magistrate; by Hebraism very: - X exceeding, God, god [-ly, -ward].
THEOS..a greek pagan devil.... the doctrines of Balaam serving multiple mighty Ones or foreign mighty Ones.
PAUL is said to have writen the greek and used the name and term THEOS. Introducing it to christianity.

Eating of meat sacrificed to idols....
1Co 8:4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one.
1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1Co 8:7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
1Co 8:8 But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
1Co 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak.
1Co 8:10 For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;
1Co 8:11 And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
1Co 8:12 But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.
1Co 8:13 Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend.
So PAULS signature again in teaching people its Ok to eat meat sacrificed to idols...and its ok becuase there is only One deity . the one in the wrong is the guy with the weak conscience who sees you eating.
PAULs signature from what he writes about.

The fruit of pauls writings is lawlessness, messiah didnt say you shall know them by what they say...he said you shall know them by their fruit and after 2000 years of pauls writings the only fruit anyone shows who follows paul is lawlessness.

Cant you see that revelation is simply damage control from pauls writings.. to assemblies That had rejected Paul.
These are the people spoken about in rev chapter 2 who had the 7 stars and the candlesticks....No other assembly that clung to paul Is ever mentioned...Only the Ones who rejected Paul.

I dont write this to be popular as many, if not everyone ,will hate me for writing this...I write it because there is a major problem that needs to be fixed concerning the writings of paul. Many of us have been raised on paul and only know his writings...we need to read the rest of the book to see what our heavenly father says..then you will see a big difference between what paul says and what our heavenly father says.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

Revelation ch 2 Damage control from paul. 2 years 3 months ago #12880

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Alan wrote:
Mat 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Hmmm Paul was still one of them. he never repented of being one of the vipers and the man that trained paul was the chief viper.

Acts 28:
1 And when they were escaped, then they knew that the island was called Melita.

2 And the barbarous people shewed us no little kindness: for they kindled a fire, and received us every one, because of the present rain, and because of the cold.

3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand.

4 And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live.

5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.

6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

7 In the same quarters were possessions of the chief man of the island, whose name was Publius; who received us, and lodged us "three days " courteously.

This viper, venomous beast that "came out of the fire" of course didn't "bite" s/p** but "kissed" him ... and the fire won't hurt a devil - it is "home" to them ... :)

Thanks for bringing that "thought" out of me ;) Iron sharpens Iron - Keep on Keeping On :cheer:

Your Sis, Rhoda

** I decided along with using s/p for saul/paul I am not even going to show respect for him by capitalizing his initials ... :ohmy: :huh: :( :cheer: :laugh: :P
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: spelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.