Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is Paul an Apostle

Is Paul an Apostle 2 years 3 months ago #12871

Is paul an apostle ?
March 5, 2014 at 4:51pm

Text is copy pasted from the KJV.The first time we encounter the word Apostle is in Romans 1:1 by paul.Rom 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, The word in the greek is

G652ἀπόστολοςapostolosap-os'-tol-osFrom G649; a delegate; specifically an ambassador of the Gospel; officially a commissioner of Christ (“apostle”), (with miraculous powers): - apostle, messenger, he that is sent.The first time we encounter the word Apostles Plural is in Matthew 10:2Mat 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother; The word is in the greek isG652ἀπόστολοςapostolosap-os'-tol-osFrom G649; a delegate; specifically an ambassador of the Gospel; officially a commissioner of Christ (“apostle”), (with miraculous powers): - apostle, messenger, he that is sent.So we can see that the same word is used in both settings. So lets take a look at the criteria for an apostle..And Thats found in acts chapter 1.Act 1:20 For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take. Act 1:21 Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us, Act 1:22 Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection. Act 1:23 And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias. Act 1:24 And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen, Act 1:25 That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. Act 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles. So why...when TWO people come up for election to apostle...only ONE was chosen and Not Both ? If apstles are a dime a dozen then they should have made BOTH apostles.....but they didnt...Now bear in mind that these people here are The real apostles and they state what it takes to be an apostle, so lets see How much paul fits the description from the real apostles who walked with messiah.1) They must have accompanied them when messiah went in and out from them. Beginning from the baptism of John, Unto the same day that he was taken up from us, MUST ONE BE ORDAINED TO BE A WITNESS WITH US OF HIS RESURECTION.Now Does Paul Fit this criteria NOwell lets assume there could be 13 apostles instead of the 12 ? lets look at this. They chose 2 men.. Joseph and mathias why didnt they just make them BOTH apostles ? Well..its becuase there are Only 12 apostles and NOT 13.Pauls claims to be an apostle DO NOT FIT the criteria Laid down BY THE REAL APOSTLES...Paul Being a self appointed apostle would make the 13th apostle and he doesnt fit the criteria as laid down by the Genuine apostles.Paul in his claims as being an apostle are false and as such He is a false apostle..he is self apointed and he is a LIAR.It is also bore out that there are only 12 apostles in the book of revelationRev 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. This then continues to everyone today who bears false witness in claiming the title and elevating themselves to apostleship having Not met the criteria laid down in acts chapter 1...These people alive today are ALSO FALSE APOSTLES and BEAR FALSE WITNESS AND LIE. And all these people will come preaching the message paul brought. A gospel Different from the gospel peter preached who paul indicated wasnt a gospel after all..becuase only his was correct...can you really believe a man who is a liar and a self appointed apostle whos fruit is lawlessness.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

Is Paul an Apostle 2 years 3 months ago #12930

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Hi Alan - my Brother in YAHshua Messiah :)

Alan Wrote:
The first time we encounter the word Apostle is in Romans 1:1 by paul.Rom 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God

Let's start with that ...
I believe this is exactly what s/p called himself and the "Apostle(s)" found in the Gospels and elsewhere where changed from "Disiples" to "apostles" ... because (now this may be hard to follow)

Here in Luke he has YAHshua saying:

Luke 11:49
Therefore also said the wisdom of God, "I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:"

STOP that thought ...
There is so many "rabbit trails" around this verse that I can't quit following them ...
I may have to save most of this for when I am wide-awake ...
This could take days and days to unravel ...
but I will give you this:

Luke 11:
42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

43 Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.

44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.

*************** the 3 "Woes" ************* see PS at bottom of post when you get there

... but now to the LAWyers ...

45 Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also.

46 And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.

47 Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.

48 Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.

49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.

52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

53 And as he said these things unto them,(lawyers) ...
... the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

****Luke Chapter 12 ********* remember "man" put in these "chapter" breaks ***********

1 In the Mean Time, (tribulation)
when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people,
insomuch that they "trode" one upon another,
***** "trode" : trample; tread (down, underfoot (as in grapes); to reject with disdain *****

***************** IF THAT ISN'T END TIME "TALK" I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS *****************

***** go back and SEE that ALL this is End Time Talk *******************

YAHshua began to say unto His Disciples ... (notice change in punctuation here - ck your Bible)

" First of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. 2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. 4 And I say unto you my Friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear:
Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him. "

John 15: 12 + 13
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his Friends.

John 15:14
Ye are my Friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

John 15:15
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
but I have called you Friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Are you REALLY 'reading" His Words ... can't you HEAR what this IS Saying ....

I must get some rest - it is 1am and I have been at this since early this morning ....

I leave this for you to study ... to show yourselves Approved ...

I will be back fresh in the morning and see what else I can Glean out on these few verses in Luke ...

enJOY :silly: Your Selves, Love, Rhoda

PS

Revelation 8:13
And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice,
Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels,
which are yet to sound!

Revelation 9:12
One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

Revelation 11:14
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them.
Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea!
for the devil is come down unto you,
having great wrath,
because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Have I not been telling you WE have -as short of Time -as the devil/satan ....

*** and with Knowledge and the Wisdom :kiss: to USE it ... - we CAN Speed Up Time ...
... and make our ... and the devil/satan's time shorter, TOO (see below)

2 Peter 3:
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

WE can HASTEN/ Speed Up Time unto the Coming Day of God ...

Go to the OT and see when the sundial stood still ... and when a King's life was extended 15 years .... and more such things ...

I KNOW - you are saying "Rhoda, you are MAD ..." but go ---> ---> ---> and read Acts 12:13-16 ...

END OF STORY and it is now 3:00am ... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: clarity

Is Paul an Apostle 2 years 3 months ago #12932

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Dearest Brother Alan :)

I can not go to bed without adding, for you ...

................................................ IRON SHARPENS IRON

...........Plus, ................. an IRON removes "WRINKLES"

Job 16
1 Then Job answered and said,
2 I have heard many such things: miserable comforters are ye all.

(all about s/p ... )
3 Shall vain words have an end? or what emboldeneth thee that thou answerest?
4 I also could speak as ye do: if your soul were in my soul's stead, I could heap up words against you, and shake mine head at you.
5 But I would strengthen you with my mouth, and the moving of my lips should asswage your grief.
6 Though I speak, my grief is not asswaged: and though I forbear, what am I eased?
7 But now he hath made me weary: thou hast made desolate all my company.
8 And thou hast filled me with wrinkles,
which is a witness against me:
and my leanness rising up in me beareth witness to my face.
9 He teareth me in his wrath, who hateth me: he gnasheth upon me with his teeth;
mine enemy sharpens his eyes upon ME. ( M. E. my initials - in the flesh )

Ephesians 5:
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also Loved His church Wife, and gave Himself for Her;
26 That He might Sanctify and Cleanse Her with the washing of Water by the Word,
27 That He might present Her to Himself a Glorious churchWife.
not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing;
but that She should be Holy and without Blemish.

Revelation 2:
1 Unto the angel of the "church" of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy First Love.(Husband)
5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the First Works; (Love One Another)
(John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.:
... - or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deed(s) (of the Nicolaitane(s) ), which I also hate. (s/p and his followers - christians/catholics) ... (notice it says "hate the "deeds" not the person/people" ... )
--- 7 He that hath an Ear, let him Hear what the Spirit :kiss: saith unto the churches Wives;
--- "To him that Overcometh will I Give to Eat of the Tree of Life, which is in the Midst of the Paradise of God.

We THEN become:

Revelation 3:
7 And to the angel of the "church" in Philadelphia write;
These things saith he that is Holy, he that is True, he that hath the Key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my Word, and hast not denied my Name.
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have Loved thee.
10 Because thou hast kept the Word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try/test them that dwell upon the earth.
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy Crown/Wisdom :kiss: .
12 Him that Overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:
and I will write upon him the Name of my God, and the Name of the City of my God, which is - **New** - Jerusalem,
which cometh down out of Heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my New Name.
--- 13 He that hath an Ear, let him Hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches Wives.

((( ** New ** Jerusalem - I will have to explain later ... )))

I Believe WE HAVE ARRIVED ! ... s/p is BOWING OUT ! ...

- Our "test" Is Over ... Our Testing Is Completed ...

VICTORY IS OURS !!!

Thank You BeLoved Brother Alan for being my "hard place" ... my IRON ;)

Always and Ever for Eternity, Your loving Sister, Rhoda ( the Mad One ) :pinch: :whistle: ;)