Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What Turned the Light on for you?

What Turned the Light on for you? 2 years 7 months ago #12810

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
In a post in another thread HeHoldsMyHand told me "what turned the Light on for her" in discovering Saul/Paul was a false apostle'

I thought it would be good to ask "What Turned The Light On" for any and all of you.

I know that I wavered back and forth for a long while but there was that initial OMG moment that we all remember rather well, I am sure.

I will tell my story in a future post but wanted to get this started while it was fresh in my mind.

Blessings and Shalom, RhodaRose
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What Turned the Light on for you? 2 years 7 months ago #12815

• RhodaRose
Hi All :)

Way back when - in 1995 (ancient history ;) ) - I was listening to one of the tapes I ordered from a pastor in a far away city ...
one I have listened to many, many times over the radio because I really liked what he had to say about "Jesus" and getting and being saved.

This particular day his church was going to partake of communion after this service which was included in the taping.
As all communion services Paul is quoted from 1 Corinthians 11:

23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

(I really can't remember how much they read because I haven't heard it since then ... but what is here will do)

The pastor started repeating Paul's words but his voice changed - it was slurring and snarly - what happened!!
I was Hearing with Ears To Hear for the first time ... I was scared ... he was putting emphasis on different things and words, in different places ... I was crying -No! SOBBING and shaking so bad I thought I would fall down - No! I WAS down - on my knees, my face buried in my hands ...
I was devastated !!! ...

... and it was a long Journey back to basics ... like a teeter-totter- I was up and down ... and swing- back and forth ... proving and un-proving Saul/Paul but I arrived at my conclusion - I made the choice - and I Chose Life !!! ;) and I am Happy :) to tell you "I am Glad that is over !! " :laugh:

As in ALL Things you MUST read before and after all passages you are considering so here they are:

1 Corinthians 11:
16 But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

17 Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.

18 For first of all, when ye come together in the church, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.

19 For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

20 When ye come together therefore into one place, this is not to eat the Lord's supper.

21 For in eating every one taketh before other his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken.

22 What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? what shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise you not.

1 Corinthians 11:
33 Wherefore, my brethren, when ye come together to eat, tarry one for another.

34 And if any man hunger, let him eat at home; that ye come not together unto condemnation.
And the rest will I set in order when I come.

(I'm going to add this just so you aren't "ignorant" ... )

1 Corinthians 12:
1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant... (Blah, blah, blah ... )

I'll tell you what - this took more out of me than all the postings I have done since I returned to TruthSeekers :(

This is the first time I have told this to anyone ... I believe I had Permission and it IS for "such a time as this..."

I was shaking through much of this and still am ... I always have Joy writing my posts -but not this one ...
... and I can't say why right now, but if I can, I will later.

Please ASK - Ask Seek Knock -
Go To The Door - Claim YHWH's Promises Given To and For You - and Get Answers :kiss:
Stay on your knees for as long as it takes- "like your life depends on it" -because ...
... Your Life depends on it !!! :ohmy:

I Love You :)
Rhoda
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: clarity

What Turned the Light on for you? 2 years 7 months ago #12816

• RhodaRose
I received another message for you just after I posted and re-read the prior one:

Time for "beating around the Bush"
or going around the Mountain "one more time ..." is Over !

That Burning Bush will stay Burning and not be consumed ...
... and that Mountain is there for you to Climb ...

Get Up! ....... Climb Up! ...... Look Up! .......Your Redeemer and Redemption draws nearer and nearer ...

(I was given the name of a song and searched for it on YouTube and this came up -
I don't believe I have ever heard it or heard of it before ... )

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodin

What Turned the Light on for you? 2 years 7 months ago #12819

• RhodaRose
I may as well tell you "the rest of the story" ...

1 or 2 years later (?), after the first testimony I gave in the prior post, I had another experience.

I was a delivery driver and on the road all day. One day I was traveling through country roads listening to a christian radio station, which was my habit, and talking with YAHshua Messiah He gave me a challenge. "Get rid of Saul/Paul's letters ... rip them out of your Bible ... " I said: I could never deface Your Word that is something I would never do ... "Get rid of Saul/Paul's letters ... rip them out of your Bible ... " and I again told Him I couldn't possibly do that ... to make a long story short eventually I pulled my work van over to the side of the road and picked up my Bible (which I always took with me during work in case I needed to look something up that came to me during the work day ... lots of time to think during the long drive hours of my delivery route) ... I paged through and gathered Saul/Paul's letters and sat holding them together while I tried to reason with YAHshua but again: "Get rid of Saul/Paul's letters ... rip them out of your Bible" ... I about gagged but I was obedient and since they were pretty thick it took me 6-7 smaller section to rip them out -I am getting sick to my stomach even now thinking back to this- at the time tears were welling up in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks as I tore at my Precious Bible ... Just as I got them all ripped out the radio B L A R E D out this song's finally chorus ...

Now I have to explain before you listen:
I had NOT been paying any attention to the radio or what it was playing or IF it was playing anything at all ... I had been in Deep Conversation trying to get this " challenge" given to me resolved under my terms ... but I didn't win this argument ... as I stated above.

Another thing I need to explain:
Preparing to post this message I search through You Tube for the perfect "singing of this song" the way I Heard it and I couldn't find ONE ! I listened to 20-30 -even picking through the ones I thought would be what I needed and I went back 3-4 pages and listened for over an hour and STILL NOTHING close- so I had to do the next best thing ... find the one I liked the best that was the closest ... now I spent at least another 1/2 hour doing and perfecting this - but I have it all set up Perfect for you but you must follow instruction for listening ... Please? ... OK here goes:

Turn your volume to a nice moderate listening sound and at the 3:44 or 3:46 mark
TURN YOU VOLUME UP HIGH ... NOW you will Hear what I Heard !
I believe, since I could not find ANY song sung as I heard it that day, that I heard it with Super-natural Hearing because it B L E W me right out of the seat and scared me to almost death :ohmy:

Prepare yourselves:
(and notice what group is performing ... "Third Day" ... this is for you HeHoldsMyHand ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodin

What Turned the Light on for you? 2 years 7 months ago #12820

• RhodaRose
I just listened to the song again and toward the end this verse came to mind:

OMG :huh:
I did a search for "new song" in my online Bible and all of these came up - I HAVE TO use them ALL :)

I am, also, removing all the "the LORD"'s and replacing it with "Ishi"
Hosea 2:16
And it shall be at that day, saith YHWH, that thou shalt call Me Ishi ; and shalt call Me no more baali.
Ishi: see Strong's Concordance #367: Husband; good, great, mighty; of high degree
baali: see Strong's Concordance #1167, #1166, #1180: lord; master; owner

Psalm 33:3
Sing unto Him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Psalm 40:3
And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even Praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall Trust in Ishi.

Psalm 96:1
O sing unto Ishi a new song: sing unto Ishi, all the earth.

Psalm 98:1
O sing unto YHWH a new song; for He hath done Marvellous Things: His Right Hand, and His Holy Arm, hath gotten Him the Victory.

Psalm 144:9
I will sing a new song unto Thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing Praises unto Thee.

Psalm 149:1
Praise ye Ishi. Sing unto Ishi a new song, and His Praise in the Congregation of Saints.

Isaiah 42:10
Sing unto Ishi a new song, and His Praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

Revelation 5:9
And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art Worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy Blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Revelation 14:3
And they sung as it were a new song before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Do any of you Believe in "coincidence" ? :huh: ME either ;)

RhodaRose

What Turned the Light on for you? 2 years 7 months ago #12821

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
Just thought I'd mention this here :

Dominus is the Latin word for Lord , Master or Owner

Which Lord?

Which Father?
Father (of Heaven)
or
father (of lies)

Which God?
God of Everything - the Eternal Self Existent One
or
Yourself
or
(False) God

Add a serpent to any number and you get the same number

Eg:

3 + 9 (serpent) =12 = 1+2 =3
6 + 9 (serpent) = 15 = 1+5=6

You see a serpent can be pointed at by any word

Even a TV can be a God if it is your idol

So the way I see it is it:

Lord
or
Lord + 9 (serpent)

There are people who avoid Lord because Baal means Lord.

But then Baal means Lord + 9 (ie. a Serpent Lord) and not Lord, to be quite correct.

And
Dominus which is a perfectly acceptable word means Lord, Master too.

So I think one must not be too pedantic about this.

There are words in languages which are offensive in one but perfectly acceptable in another

So yes I would not use the word Baal instead of Lord, but see the context where the word is used.

Such is the English language - varied and sometimes ambiguous, one must look at context.

:)
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Rodin.
  • Page: