Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is Yahshua Really Satan

Is Yahshua Really Satan 2 years 5 months ago #12312

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
Hi all,

Before you attack me I want you to know that I DON'T believe that Yahshua is Satan. However if we are to believe Paul's conversion experience we must conclude that Yahshua is indeed Satan! Note Luke 10:
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Now if we go to Paul's conversion experience we read, Acts 9:3
And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
The word "lightning" does indeed mean lightning, but, it can also mean, "of the gleam of a lamp" and, "bright shinning" (see the link below). So, by extension we can say that the light Paul saw was really Satan and not Yahshua.

Paul even tells us in 2nd, Corinthians 11
12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
So by Paul's own admission what he saw during his Damascus experience could just as well been Satan himself.

I would like to point out that in Luke 10 prior to Yahshua telling us He saw Satan fall like lightening he also warns the 70.
3 Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
Let's look at Jacob's blessing on the Tribe of Benjamin, Genesis 49.
27 “Benjamin is a ravenous wolf,
in the morning devouring the prey and at evening dividing the spoil.”
Now let's again compare this to what Paul say's of himself, Philippians 3:
2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:
5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;
One could make the conclusion that Yahshua was not only warning the 70 in Luke 10 but making a prophecy about Paul as well.

So, if we buy into Paul's description of his conversion experience, his own admissions of being from the Tribe of Benjamin, and, his description of Satan we can indeed come to the conclusion that Yahshua is indeed Satan!

For more on the light that Paul saw see Jesus' Words Only.

www.jesuswordsonly.com/books/223-who-is-...-angel-of-light.html

www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lex...m?Strongs=G796&t=KJV
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Is Yahshua Really Satan 2 years 5 months ago #12322

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
The truth has been hiding in plain sight for nearly two thousand years, yet no-one seems to have seen it.

When Saul encountered the spirit, what's the first thing that he said? "Who are You, Lord?" (Acts 9:5) When Saul said this he already had a lord, who was Satan. At this point in his life nothing had changed.

The spirit then lied by saying "I am Jesus" (Acts 9:5). We know this was a lie because Jesus (Yeshua) had said that if anyone claimed to have seen Him in the desert, do not believe them; and the road to Damascus went through the desert. Therefore the spirit was an imposter i.e. Satan.

The fact that Saul then went around claiming to have met Jesus, or that our Bibles have the words of this spirit in red, does not change what actually happened which is that Saul met Satan (who was already his lord).

In this passage the order of statements is crucial, which we ignore at our peril. Saul was addressing his former and current lord, and if we assume otherwise and are deceived as a result, we have no-one to blame but ourselves.

It's that simple.

Shaun
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Shaun.

Is Yahshua Really Satan 2 years 5 months ago #12332

• charliemc
  • Thank you received: 91
Well said Shaun,

I agree 100%. The article from Jesus Words Only says that Acts 1:11 means that He will return the same way He left in the flesh not in Spirit, or in a flash of light.
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Is Yahshua Really Satan 2 years 4 months ago #12812

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Shawn wrote:
The spirit then lied by saying "I am Jesus" (Acts 9:5). We know this was a lie because Jesus (Yeshua) had said that if anyone claimed to have seen Him in the desert, do not believe them; and the road to Damascus went through the desert. Therefore the spirit was an imposter i.e. Satan.

Charlie wrote:
I agree 100%. The article from Jesus Words Only says that Acts 1:11 means that He will return the same way He left in the flesh not in Spirit, or in a flash of light.
Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

If those aren't crystal clear than this:

If it was YAHshua then His next coming for His Own will be at least His 3rd coming ... NOT!!

John 14:
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
28 Ye have heard (vs 3) how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Was YAHshua prophesying satan -the prince of this world- coming when he recruited Saul/Paul?
Does verse 29 go with verse 30 rather than the "assumed" verse 28? Re-read it both ways and you will see it "could" go with the "after" verse ... and "where we told before it came to pass" and "when it came to pass did we believe" ... ?

It's a New Day - Happy New Year !! ReJoyce !! Our Redeemer and Redemption draws nearer ... Rhoda

Is Yahshua Really Satan 2 years 4 months ago #12813

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Opps ! :unsure: (((How did that get on there twice?))) Rhoda
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: deleting

Is Yahshua Really Satan 2 years 4 months ago #12827

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”

Note: he will manifest Himself to :

Those who have His Commands and KEEP THEM. Those who LOVE Him.

Seeing Paul was on a killing / murder spree do you really think Yahshua would manifest Himself to Paul per the above scripture?