Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Links to information about the False Apostle Paul

Links to information about the False Apostle Paul 7 years 1 month ago #2335

I thought it would be good to have in one place a list of links that we've come across that give information about Paul. This will be for sharing amongst ourselves and also a place to direct newcomers that haven't seen the deception just yet.

I will list some of mine (I have amassed quite a long list) and I hope you all will add yours to it. Maybe the Admin could sticky this at the top for quick reference in this forum?

General Information

When evil mixed itself with good and befuddled the world

Paul and his ethnicity

2 Corinthians 11:22: Historical,context, rhetoric, and ethnicity

[url=Tarshish (Josephus' Tarsus Reconsidered)]Paul of Tarsus or Tarshish?[/url]

\"Simon Magus\" is none other than Saul/Paul of Tarsus

Paul as 'father' and other lies

Was Paul the great deceiver?

The Excommunication of Paul

Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered
by Robert Eisenman and Michael Wise
This is the online book that explains alot, not only about Paul but other things hidden about the community in the 1st century and more about the books of the Bible and some not in the canon. It contains a great section on the 'Damascus Document' that appears to be speaking of Paul in disguise. ( section 35. The First Letter On Works Reckoned As Righteousness where it seems that 1 and 2 Corinthians is disputed.
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Yechezkel 3.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Links to information about the False Apostle Paul 6 years 11 months ago #2665

I personally believe that the writings of Paul are true. I can see myself in his writings. He was not one of Yashua's 12 Apostles, he was a apostle. That's what I believe, and I feel comfortable with what he says.
Praise Yahweh.

Re:Links to information about the False Apostle Paul 6 years 11 months ago #2670

Hi Carrol,I'm a fellow newbie. I hope you find this site a stimulating experience. We can only preach the kingdom of heaven in the spirit of truth. Finding the truth is a very humbling experience.It is difficult if you take authority as truth instead of truth as authority. In one of the books which the church does not like us to read,( someone help me out here ) Yeshua said, when you find the truth you will be shocked !
John 6.37

Re:Links to information about the False Apostle Paul 6 years 8 months ago #2981

It is more appropriate to know all that he said was true, rather than feeling comfortable with what he said was true. For if what he said (any part of it) is not true, then belief in him is contrary to Yahshua and what He says.

Re:Links to information about the False Apostle Paul 6 years 8 months ago #2982

• Shaun
  • Thank you received: 82
That's right! None of Paul's doctrines have a sign saying \"True\" or \"False\", so how is the average Christian supposed to know the difference? The only way is for them to learn true Scrip_ture, but having done that, why would they then bother reading Paul?

Paul himself said that he adds nothing of value (2 Tim 3:16-17). Therefore why would anyone want to risk absorbing Paul's leaven, just to re-read a few good things that are better explained elsewhere?

By the way, welcome to Truthseekers!

Shaun

Re:Links to information about the False Apostle Paul 6 years 3 days ago #3932

• followjj
  • Thank you received: 1
Here are two that I have found useful:

voiceofjesus.org:)
disciplesofyeshuwa.com
Last Edit: 6 years 3 days ago by followjj. Reason: left out letter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sara