Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching

The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching 2 years 4 months ago #12799

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
The secrets of the Kingdom are hidden teaching...

Mat 13:33
He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till it was all leavened.”

Yeshua tells us more about the SPIRITUAL kingdom of heaven. So we already know He is talking a SPIRITUAL language.

The Kingdom of Heaven teaching (leaven) is HIDDEN by a woman referring to the mind of Yeshua (Jesus) which is regarded in spiritual terms as feminine since awareness and thoughts proceed forth from the womb of the mind. The teaching of the Kingdom is hidden in meal. Meal is the whole grain still in the husk.

So you need to water the seeds of Truth then they will grow. His teaching of the kingdom is hidden in the form of a meal that you eat.

It is hidden so if you do not seek you will not find. It is Spirit and cannot be fully understood in the carnal/flesh mind. You need to walk in the Spirit , realize you are Spirit, communicate with Yeshua who is Spirit, and put on the mind of the Spirit (have the mind of Yeshua) to perceive the things of the Kingdom of Heaven.

The secrets of the Kingdom are now being revealed!

Mat 10:26
For nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wallace

The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching 2 years 4 months ago #12803

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Rodin:
More on this later but this came to mind:

Remember to read around these separate verses!!

search: Pearl (s)

Matthew 13:45
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:
Matthew 13:46
Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Here's a "different one:
Job 28:18
No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.

Must run ... Byeeee, RhodaRose

The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching 2 years 4 months ago #12830

• Rodin
The reason the secrets of the Kingdom is HIDDEN is that it is then given to the people / masses / crowds but the dogs won't trample on them because they don't see the pearls / are blind to the truths, but those with His Spirit will see them and understand them.

This is a reason too because otherwise the crucifixion may very well have taken place much sooner if they knew that what Y'shua was speaking was against the religious order (Pharisees & Sadducees) and lifting and revealing REALity of the SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF GOD and enabling people to become a SPIRITUAL PEOPLE (Y'shua-LIKE people)

The Spirit People (Kingdom of God) would operate with His Spirit in them.

Y'shua the Messiah came to here amongst other things to make more like Himself.

People who ultimately would be active in great part in bringing down the (evil) kingdoms of this world (removing the ANTI) and bringing in a new dispensation.

Psalm 149 (Names of God translation) - this talks about His end time army . The people who are like Him - who follow Him.

Here also the NEW SONG.
Rev 14:3
No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth

Hallelujah!

Sing a new song to Yahweh.
Sing his praise in the assembly of godly people.
Let Israel find joy in their creator.
Let the people of Zion rejoice over their Melek.
Let them praise his name with dancing.
Let them make music to him with tambourines and lyres,
because Yahweh takes pleasure in his people.
He crowns those who are oppressed with victory.
Let godly people triumph in glory.
Let them sing for joy on their beds.
Let the high praises of El be in their throats
and two-edged swords in their hands
to take vengeance on the nations,
to punish the people of the world,
to put their kings in chains
and their leaders in iron shackles,
to carry out the judgment that is written against them.
This is an honor that belongs to all his godly ones.

Hallelujah!

The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching 2 years 3 months ago #12907

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Rodin wrote in his first post:
Mat 13:33
He told them another parable. “The kingdom of heaven is like leaven that a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till it was all leavened.”

Yeshua tells us more about the SPIRITUAL kingdom of heaven. So we already know He is talking a SPIRITUAL language.

The Kingdom of Heaven teaching (leaven) is HIDDEN by a woman referring to the mind of Yeshua (Jesus) which is regarded in spiritual terms as feminine since awareness and thoughts proceed forth from the womb of the mind. The teaching of the Kingdom is hidden in meal. Meal is the whole grain still in the husk.

That may be a way to See this but i see it differently ....

The Meal is the Pure Word and a woman (evil) adds just a small portion of leaven (sin/evil) into it which ruins the whole batch of Meal/meal ... this is how s/p got away with his foolishness for so long - SOME looks good ...

The woman is the opposite counterpart to The Woman, His Holy Spirit :kiss: - every part has an opposite, Good and evil ...
satan counterfeits each and every one of YHWH's people !! YHWH, YAHshua, Holy Spirit :kiss: and the Loved Apostle John (?) or is that Lazarus ?!! That's for you to find out .... ASK :)

You remember the post I put on how YAHshua gave His Mantle of His Holy Spirit :kiss: to His Disciple He Love as His ending Work on the cross ... ? This made this Disiple/Apostle (?) write In The Spirit :kiss: because he was Full with His Holy Spirit :kiss: and that is why the Gospel of "John" is so much different than the other Gospels - it MUST be read and Seen and Heard with Spiritual Eyes and Ears ! THAT is the Only Way you will Hear His Truth ... ! ;)

In the Revelation of YAHshua it is said many times too the churches "he will Ears to Hear and Eyes to See -will"...

The more I read His Word the more I am Amazed at how it all falls together ... It is a continuous story ... HIS sTORY

I thought I had another thought" but it has slipped my mind for now but this is enough for you to Chew on ...

Eat Only the Clean Food/Meal with cloven hooves -of Sure Footedness and Chew the Cud and you will have the Good and get rid of the bad ... as "John" Ate the book and it was sweet to his taste but sour in his Stomach ... just "who's book" do you suppose that was ... (let me give you a hint s/p's ... )

Love All you Brothers and Sisters In :kiss: YAHshua Messiah , Shalom, Rhoda

The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching 2 years 3 months ago #12915

• Rodin
Do you know that the DNA of all created animals can be contained in a Teaspoon?

That is how I see His Word - it contains layer upon layer of truth - just like an onion.

And contained in ever so small parts/areas of scripture/parts of His Garden.

Unwrap one layer and you have another.

Like beautiful diamonds that shine differently depending on source / direction and the intensity of light.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Rodin.

The secrets of the Kingdom - Hidden Teaching 2 years 3 months ago #12918

• Rodin
Leaven does not always have the connotation of "sin". I think if it did then we would never be expected to eat leavened bread.

I see leaven as two fold

leaven - Good Teaching
leaven - bad - the error/sin - false - leaven of the Pharisees that appears to be true.

Lev 7:13
13 Besides the cakes, he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.

Lev 23:17
You shall bring from your dwelling places two loaves of bread to be waved, made of two tenths of an ephah. They shall be of fine flour, and they shall be baked with leaven, as firstfruits to the LORD.
  • Page: