Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Our House and Seeing Spiritually

Our House and Seeing Spiritually 2 years 7 months ago #12784

• Rodin
  • Thank you received: 128
Having eyes that SEE is having eyes that see SPIRITUAL THINGS.
A journey to seeing the TRUTH of the Words of Yeshua and the TRUE Spiritual meaning of His Parables.

Mat 24:43
And know this, that if the master of the house had known in what time of night the thief comes, he would have watched and not have allowed his house to be broken into.

The owner of this house and his house - do you know who these are? I ask because it shows something in another parable.

And once you see this , you will SEE the depth of the Parables, and the language Yeshua TRULY spoke. He spoke a SPIRITUAL LANGUAGE - a language that has by and large been misunderstood by almost everyone on the planet to date.

Our body is our house. We ourself (the owner) must guard our house (mind, body, soul) - so that we do not let a thief break in and steal the truth from us.

His Words are Spirit and very deep.

Now look how amazing this is :

Matthew 10:34-36King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

There is the HOUSE again - together with its household

Meaning:
When one realizes one is to follow Yeshua and His Way, one is in conflict with one's body, mind, will and emotions (one's household). That person is in conflict with the Will of the Father. His mind is in conflict with the mind of the Father and so on.

Now you know why Yeshua came to send a sword and the meaning of this sword :

Mat 10:34
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

His Way is in conflict with our flesh and our carnal will. Only when we have yielded fully to Him, our mind, will, heart and spirit to His Way , His Word THEN will we KNOW His true peace - otherwise we have conflict - a sword.

The father and son (the Father and ourself)
The daughter and the Mother (spiritually - our mind vs the mind of the Father)

Here you see the TRUE DEPTH of Yeshua's PARABLES...
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Rodin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RhodaRose

Our House and Seeing Spiritually 2 years 7 months ago #12788

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
WOW MOM :kiss:

Wish I had said that - but so glad you DID Rodin

We NEED to get back to basics and forget about these "rabbit trails" I see so often in this forum.
Time Is Short !
Do the Important things as YAHshua told Martha that Mary (merry) was doing -
SITTING AT HIS FEET :) THAT is where you will Hear the Truth and be set Free ;)
Sit there a Listen - no need to talk -
If you have His Word in your Heart He will bring it to mind and tie it all up with a Bow (Rainbow) -
- Not obsessing about "what if's" ...
If it is NOT in His Word (Bible) you do not need to consider the if's, what's and maybe's or anything ...
Stick your nose back into His Word and KNOW His Truth ...
You will be kept busy until YAHshua Comes for us :)

The Brightness of His Coming B)

Blessings to you and yours,
Shalom, RhodaRose
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by RhodaRose. Reason: clarity

Our House and Seeing Spiritually 2 years 7 months ago #12790

• Rodin
Yeshua told us to LOVE our enemies yet in the verse below he tells us to hate our family members?

His Words are Spirit.
His Teachings are hidden in parables.

He says below that if we don't HATE our family members we cannot even be His disciple. Serious Words indeed!

Luke 14:26
If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple.

A key to understanding this is found here :
John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are Spirit, and they are life.

Note : The father and mother from the previous post - MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD...the flesh profits nothing.

Flesh of your flesh is your flesh. HATE the flesh. The flesh is just a covering and not the real person. Look at people in the Spirit. Look at yourself as Spirit. KNOW that you are Spirit and walk in the Spirit.

It actually has NOTHING to do with hating our spouses.

Truly we need to seek to understand the HIDDEN Teachings of Yeshua!

Our House and Seeing Spiritually 2 years 7 months ago #12797

• sheraldo
  • Thank you received: 63
Hi All,

Good topic...

Rodin said:
He says below that if we don't HATE our family members we cannot even be His disciple. Serious Words indeed!

I don't quite it that way....that we are to hate....

The word in greek , miseo' , could also be translated 'love less', 'esteem less'.....then it makes sense (to me)...we must love God most in order to obey the command to love The Lord God with all of your heart and with all your soul and with all of your mind. (Matt 22:37)

When we love God most, then we love everyone else less....

Peace,

Sheryl

Our House and Seeing Spiritually 2 years 7 months ago #12798

• Rodin
Hi Sheryl,

Thank you for your response.

The point of this is SEEING SPRITUALLY.

We need to read Yeshua's Words and understand them SPIRITUALLY - for His Words are Spirit.

Spiritually - when someone says "hate your father" - that means

HATE (not love less) your carnal SELF.

John 12:25
Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever HATES his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.

The Word above is also HATE.

Now when someone says "hate your mother" - that means

HATE (not love less) your carnal MIND.

Spiritually - Our family members are parts of US (OURSELF).

Also it tells us to place no trust in the flesh of others.

Jer 17:15
Thus says the LORD, "Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind And makes flesh his strength, And whose heart turns away from the LORD.

So Yeshua was REALLY saying and using the word HATE - but speaking SPIRITUALLY.

We are not to love the carnal flesh and carnal mind - not in the slightest, not even to love it less, but instead to HATE it.

Seeing this is a lot different from the way we have been brought up to read and understand His Words.

Use our SPIRITUAL EYES and SEE.

This is the reason Yeshua's words have been misunderstood for so long.

People have read His Words literally instead of Spiritually.

When you read Yeshua's words see yourself as a Spirit being spoken to in Spirit language. Then His Words start falling into place and we can truly understand.

Our House and Seeing Spiritually 2 years 7 months ago #12800

• RhodaRose
  • Thank you received: 71
Rodin wrote:
Use our SPIRITUAL EYES and SEE.

This is the reason Yeshua's words have been misunderstood for so long.

People have read His Words literally instead of Spiritually.

When you read Yeshua's words see yourself as a Spirit being spoken to in Spirit language. Then His Words start falling into place and we can truly understand.

That is Truth :)

John 4:
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.

John 14:
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 16:
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wallace