The following are EXTRACTS from the beautiful BOOK OF ENOCH; despised and hidden by Christian clergy for the last two thousand years; bears wonderful testimony to The Glory of YeHVaH Elohiym The Mighty One of Yisrael, Who shared with Enoch His EXCLUSIVE FOREKNOWLEDGE of the whole course of human history from before the time of NOAH right down to the manifestation of "Yeshuwa' Mashiach" followed by the prophesied worldwide "DESTRUCTION" (ABADDON) caused during the Christian "times of the Gentiles" (Enoch 90:17. Luke 21:24) and concluding with this present time when "Heaven and Earth will pass away" (Enoch 90:18. Matthew 24:35).
MOSES TESTIFIED OF THE PROPHET ENOCH
Moses; who would have read the prophecies of the Prophet Enoch for himself; testifies that:
"Enoch walked with HaElohiym and he was not; for Elohiym took him" (Genesis 5:22, 24).
THE APOSTLE JUDE TESTIFIED OF THE PROPHET ENOCH
The apostle Jude quoted directly in Jude 1:14 from the blessed words of "the Prophet Enoch":
"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these saying: And behold! YeHVaH cometh with ten thousands of His saints To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him". (Enoch 1:9 Jude 1:14,15).
1. The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be
2. living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by The Mighty One, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.
3. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them: The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4. And the Eternal Elohiym will tread upon the earth, on Mount Sinai and appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5. And all shall be smitten with fear And the Watchers shall quake, And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6. And the high mountains shall be shaken, And the high hills shall be made low, And shall melt like wax before the flame
7. And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder, And all that is upon the earth shall perish, And there shall be a judgement upon all.
8. But with the righteous He will make peace. And will protect the elect, And mercy shall be upon them. And they shall all belong to YeHVaH of spirits, And they shall be prospered, And they shall all be blessed. And He will help them all, And light shall appear unto them, And He will make peace with them'.
9. And behold! YeHVaH cometh with ten thousands of His saints To execute judgement upon all, And to destroy all the ungodly: And to convict all flesh Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed, And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him".
CONCERNING YESHUWA' MASHIYACH
1. And there I saw the Ancient of days and his head was white like wool. And with him there was another whose face had the appearance of a man and his face was full of grace like one of the holy angels.
2. And I asked one of the holy angels, who went with me and showed me all the secrets, about that Son of Man; who he was, and from where he was, and why he accompanied the Ancient of Days.
3. And he answered me, and said to me: "This is the Son of Man who has righteousness and with whom righteousness dwells and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed, for YeHVaH of spirits has chosen him, and through uprightness his lot has surpassed all others, before YeHVaH of Spirits, forever"
4. And this Son of Man, who you have seen, will rouse the kings and the powerful from their resting places, and the strong from their thrones, and will loose the reins of the strong, and will break the teeth of the sinners.
5. And he will cast down the kings from their thrones, and from their kingdoms, for they do not exalt Him, and do not praise Him, and do not humbly acknowledge Him from Whom their kingdom was given to them.
6. And he will cast down the faces of the strong and shame will fill them, and darkness will be their dwelling, and worms will be their resting place. And they will have no hope of rising from their resting-places, for they do not exalt the Name YeHVaH of spirits.
7. And these are they who judge the stars of heaven, and raise their hands against the Most High, and trample upon the dry ground, and dwell upon it. And all their deeds show iniquity, and their power rests in their riches, and their faith is in their gods that they have made with their hands, and they deny the name YeHVaH of spirits.
8. And they expel Him from the houses of His congregation, and of the faithful, who depend on the Name YeHVaH of spirits.
1. And in those days, the prayer of the righteous, and the blood of the righteous will have ascended from the Earth in front of YeHVaH of spirits.
2. In these days the holy ones who live in Heaven above will unite with one voice, and supplicate, and pray, and praise, and give thanks, and bless, in the Name YeHVaH of spirits. Because of the blood of the righteous that has been poured out. And because of the prayer of the righteous, so that it may not cease in front of YeHVaH of spirits, so that justice might be done to them, and that their patience may not have to last forever."
3 And in those days, I saw the Ancient of days sit down on the throne of his Glory and the Books of the Living were opened in front of him and all His Host; which dwell in the heavens above; and his Council were standing in front of Him.
4 And the hearts of the holy ones were full of joy that the number of righteousness had been reached, and the prayer of the righteous had been heard, and the blood of the righteous had been appreciated by YeHVaH of spirits.
1. And in that place I saw an inexhaustible spring of righteousness and many springs of wisdom surrounded it, and all the thirsty drank from them and were filled with wisdom, and their dwelling was with the righteous and the holy and the chosen.
2. And at that hour that Son of Man was named, in the presence of YeHVaH of spirits, and his name brought to the Ancient of days [Proverbs 8:22-36. See 'Prologue John Chapter 1' this web site].
3. Even before the Sun and the constellations were created, before the Stars of Heaven were made, his name was named in front of YeHVaH of spirits. [Isaiah 9:6 see this web site]
4. He will be a staff to the righteous and the holy, so that they may lean on him and not fall, and he will be the Light of the Nations, and he will be the hope of those who grieve in their hearts.
5. All those who dwell upon the dry ground will fall down and do homage in front of him, and they will bless, and praise, and celebrate with psalms, the name YeHVaH of spirits.
6. And because of this he was chosen, and hidden in front of Him, before the World was created, and forever.
7. But the wisdom of YeHVaH of spirits has revealed him to the holy and the righteous, for he has kept safe the lot of the righteous, for they have hated and rejected this world of iniquity. And all its works and its ways they have hated in the Name YeHVaH of spirits. For in His Name they are saved and he is the one who will require their lives.
8. And in those days the kings of the Earth, and the strong who possess the dry ground, will have downcast faces because of the works of their hands, for on the day of their distress and trouble they will not save themselves.
9. And I will give them into the hands of my chosen ones; like straw in the fire, and like lead in water, so they will burn in front of the righteous, and sink in front of The Holy One, and no trace will be found of them.
10. And on the day of their trouble there will be rest on the earth and they will fall down in front of him and will not rise. And there will be no one who will take them with his hands and raise them for they denied YeHVaH of spirits and His Messiah. May the name YeHVaH of spirits be blessed!
1. For wisdom has been poured out like water and glory will not fail in front of Him forever and ever.
2. For He is powerful in all the secrets of righteousness and iniquity will pass away like a shadow, and will have no existence; for the Chosen One stands before YeHVaH of spirits and his glory is for ever and ever, and his power for all generations.
3. And in him dwells the spirit of wisdom and the spirit that gives understanding and the spirit of knowledge and of power and the spirit of those who sleep in righteousness.
4. And he will judge the things that are secret, and no one will be able to say an idle word in front of him, for he has been chosen before YeHVaH of spirits, in accordance with His purpose.
1. And in those days a change will occur for the holy and the chosen; the Light of days will rest upon them, and glory and honour will return to The Holy One.
2. And on the day of trouble, calamity will be heaped up over the sinners, but the righteous will conquer in the Name YeHVaH of spirits and He will show this to others so that they might repent and abandon the works of their hands.
3. And they will have no honour before YeHVaH of spirits, but in His Name they will be saved and YeHVaH of spirits will have mercy on them, for His mercy is great.
4. And He is righteous in His judgment, and in front of His Glory iniquity will not be able to stand against His Judgment; he who does not repent will be destroyed.
5. "And from then on I will not have mercy on them," says YeHVaH of spirits.
1. And in those days the Earth will return that which has been entrusted to it, and Sheol will return that which has been entrusted to it and that which it has received. And destruction will return what it owes.
2. And He will choose the righteous and the holy from among them; for the day has come near when they must be saved.
3. And in those days, the Chosen One will sit on his throne, and all the secrets of Wisdom will flow out from the council of his mouth, for YeHVaH of spirits has appointed him and glorified him.
4. And in those days the mountains will leap like rams, and the hills will skip like lambs satisfied with milk, and all will become angels in Heaven.
5. Their faces will shine with joy, for in those days the Chosen One will have risen and the earth will rejoice. And the righteous will dwell upon it and the chosen will walk upon it.
1. And after those days, in that place where I had seen all the visions of that which is secret, for I had been carried off by a whirlwind, and they had brought me to the west.
2. There my eyes saw the secrets of heaven; everything that will occur on Earth: a mountain of iron, and a mountain of copper, and a mountain of silver, and a mountain of gold, and a mountain of soft metal, and a mountain of lead.
3. And I asked the Angel who went with me, saying:"What are these things which I have seen in secret?"
4. And he said to me: "All these things which you have seen serve the authority of His Messiah, so that he may be strong and powerful on the Earth."
5. And that Angel of peace answered me, saying: "Wait a little and you will see, and everything which is secret, which YeHVaH of spirits has established, will be revealed to you.
6. And these mountains, that you have seen; the mountain of iron, and the mountain of copper, and the mountain of silver, and the mountain of gold, and the mountain of soft metal, and the mountain of lead. All these, in front of the Chosen One, will be like wax before fire, and like the water that comes down from above onto these mountains they will be weak under his feet.
7. And it will come to pass in those days, that neither by gold, nor by silver, will men save themselves; they will be unable to save themselves, or to flee.
8. And there will be neither iron for war nor material for a breastplate; bronze will be no use, and tin will be of no use and will count for nothing, and lead will not be wanted.
9. All these will be wiped out and destroyed from the face of the earth when the Chosen One appears in front of YeHVaH of spirits."
1. And there my eyes saw a deep valley, and its mouth was open; and all those who dwell upon dry ground and the sea and the islands will bring gifts and presents and offerings to him, but that deep valley will not become full.
2. And their hands commit evil, and everything at which the righteous toil the sinners evilly devour; and so the sinners will be destroyed from in front of YeHVaH of spirits, and will be banished from the face of His Earth, unceasingly for ever and ever.
3. For I saw the Angels of punishment going and preparing all the instruments of Satan.
4. And I asked the Messenger of peace, who went with me, and I said to him: "These instruments - for whom are they preparing them?"
5. And he said to me: "They are preparing these for the kings and the powerful of this Earth, so that by means of them they may be destroyed.
6. And after this the Righteous and Chosen One will cause the house of his congregation to appear; from then on, in the name YeHVaH of spirits, they will not be hindered.
7. And in front of him these mountains will not be firm like the earth, and the hills will be like a spring of water; and the righteous will have rest from the ill-treatment of the sinners."
1. And I looked, and turned to another part of the Earth, and I saw there a deep valley with burning fire.
2. And they brought the kings and powerful and threw them into that valley.
3. And there my eyes saw how they made instruments for them - iron chains of immeasurable weight.
4. And I asked the Messenger of peace, who went with me, saying: "These chain instruments - for whom are they being prepared?"
5. And he said to me: "These are being prepared for the hosts of Azazel, so that they may take them, and throw them into the lowest part of hell; and they will cover their jaws with rough stones, The ADONAY of spirits commanded.
6. And Michael and Gabriel, Raphael and Phanuel - these will take hold of them on that great day. And throw them, on that day, into the furnace of burning fire, so that YeHVaH of spirits may take vengeance on them for their iniquity, in that they became servants of Satan, and led astray those who dwell upon the dry ground.
7. And in those days, the punishment of YeHVaH of spirits will go out...
1. And thus YeHVaH commanded the kings, and the mighty and the exalted, and those who dwell upon the earth, and said: "Open your eyes and raise your horns if you are able to acknowledge the Chosen One."
2. And YeHVaH of spirits sat on His Throne of Glory, and the spirit of righteousness was poured out on him, and the word of his mouth kills all the sinners and all the lawless, and they are destroyed in front of him.
3. And on that Day, all the kings and the mighty and the exalted, and those who possess the earth, will stand up and they will see and recognize how He sits on the Throne of His Glory. And the righteous are judged in righteousness, in front of him, and no idle word is spoken in front of him.
4. And pain will come upon them as upon a woman in labour, for whom giving birth is difficult when her child enters the mouth of the womb, and she has difficulty giving birth.
5. And one half of them will look at the other, and they will be terrified, and will cast down their faces, and pain will take hold of them when they see that Son of a woman sitting on the throne of His Glory.
6. And the mighty kings, and all those who possess the earth, will praise and bless and exalt Him who rules everything that is hidden.
7. For from the beginning that Son of Man was hidden, and the Most High kept him in the presence of His power, and revealed him only to the chosen.
8. And the community of the holy and the chosen will be sown and all the chosen will stand before him on that day.
9 And all the mighty kings, and the exalted, and those who rule the dry ground, will fall down before him, on their faces, and worship; and they will set their hopes on that Son of Man, and will entreat him, and will petition for mercy from him.
10. But YeHVaH of spirits will then so press them that they will hasten to go out from before Him, and their faces will be filled with shame, and the darkness will grow deeper on their faces.
11. And the Angels of Punishment will take them so that they may repay them for the wrong that they did to His children and to His chosen ones.
12. And they will become a spectacle to the righteous and to His chosen ones; they will rejoice over them, for the anger of YeHVaH of spirits will rest upon them, and the sword of YeHVaH of spirits will be drunk with them.
13. And the righteous and the chosen will be saved on that Day and they will never see the faces of the sinners and the lawless from then on.
14. And YeHVaH of spirits will remain over them and with that Son of Man they will dwell, and eat, and lie down, and rise up, forever and ever.
15. And the righteous and chosen will have risen from the earth, and will have ceased to cast down their faces, and will have put on the garment of Life.
16. And this will be a garment of Life from YeHVaH of spirits; and your garments will not wear out, and your glory will not fail, in front of YeHVaH of spirits.
1. In those days, the mighty kings who possess the dry ground will entreat the Angels of His Punishment to whom they have been handed over so that they might give them a little respite. And so that they might fall down and worship in front of YeHVaH of spirits, and confess their sins in front of Him.
2 And they will bless and praise YeHVaH of spirits, and say: "Blessed be YeHVaH of spirits, and YeHVaH of kings, YeHVaH of the mighty, and YeHVaH of the rich, and YeHVaH of glory, and YeHVaH of Wisdom!
3. And everything secret is clear, in front of You, and your power is for all generations, and your glory is forever and ever. Deep and without number are all your secrets and your righteousness is beyond reckoning.
4. Now we realize that we ought to praise and bless YeHVaH of Kings and the one who is King over all Kings."
5. And they will say: "Would that we might be given a respite, so that we might praise and thank and bless him, and make our confession in front of His Glory.
6 And now we long for a respite, but do not find it; we are driven off and do not obtain it; and the light has passed away from before us, and darkness will be our dwelling forever and ever.
7 For we have not made our confession before him, and we have not praised the name of YeHVaH of kings, and we have not praised YeHVaH for all His works, but our hopes have been on the sceptre of our kingdom, and of our glory.
8. And on the day of our affliction and distress He does not save us, and we find no respite to make our confession that our YeHVaH is faithful in all His doings, and in all His judgments and His justice, and that His judgments show no respect for persons.
9. And we pass away from in front of Him because of all our works and all our sins have been counted exactly."
10. Then they will say to them: "Our souls are sated with possessions gained through iniquity, but they do not prevent our going down into the flames of the torment of Sheol."
11. And after this their faces will be filled with darkness and shame, in front of that Son of Man, and they will be driven away from him. And the sword will dwell among them - in front of Him.
12. And thus says YeHVaH of spirits: "This is the Law and the Judgment for the mighty, and the kings, and the exalted, and for those who possess the dry ground, in front of YeHVaH of spirits."
26. And they had great joy and they blessed, praised, and exalted, because the name of that Son of Man had been revealed to them.
27. And he sat on the Throne of His Glory and the whole judgment was given to the Son of Man and he will cause the sinners to pass away and be destroyed from the face of the Earth.
28. And those who led astray the world will be bound in chains and will be shut up in the assembly-place of their destruction, and all their works will pass away from the face of the earth.
29. And from then on there will be nothing corruptible. For that Son of Man has appeared, and has sat on the Throne of His Glory, and everything evil will pass away and go from in front of Him; and the word of that Son of Man will be strong in front of YeHVaH of spirits.
Copyright © 2007 DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' (yéshûa') THE MESSIAH. All Rights Reserved.