THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JOHN
"...for this PURPOSE I was BEGOTTEN [Psalm 2:7. Proverbs 8:24,25] and for this PURPOSE I have COME INTO THE WORLD..."
(John 1:1. John 18:37)
AND PROVERBS 8:22-36
(As translated from the original Aramaic/Hebrew/Greek)
1. In the beginning [Genesis 1:1. 2:4. Proverbs 8:23. 1 John 1:1] was the Word and the Word was for Yehvah Elohiym [Proverbs 16:4. Isaiah 53:10. John 18:37] and the Word was of Yehvah Elohiym [Revelation 19:13].
2. This one was by the side of Yehvah Elohiym [Genesis 2:4], in the beginning [Proverbs 8:27,30].
3. All things were made through him [Proverbs 8:22. John 1:10] and apart from him not one thing was made. That which came to be
4. in him was life [Proverbs 8:35]; and the life was the light of men.[Isaiah 49:6. Proverbs 8:34. John 5:26. 1 John 1:1]
5. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness did not overcome it.
6. There was a man sent from Yehvah Elohiym, whose name was Yochanon.
7. This man came for a witness; to bear witness of the light; that all might believe through him.
8. He was not that light, but that he might witness concerning the light.
9. That was the true light [Isaiah 49:6], which enlightens [Proverbs 8:34] every man, coming into the world.
10. He was in the world, and the world was made through [Proverbs 8:22, 30. John 1:3] him, and the world did not know him.
11. He came unto his own things [Psalm 2:8], and his own did not receive him.
12. But as many as received him, to them he gave the right to become children of Yehvah Elohiym [Isaiah 63:16], to those believing in the name of him [Matthew 28:19. John 3:16. 1 John 3:23]
13. who was begotten, not of bloods, nor of will of flesh, nor of will of a man, but of Yehvah Elohiym [Psalm 2:7. John 3:16].
14. And the Word became flesh [Matthew 1:23], and dwelt among us and we beheld his glory (glory as of an only begotten from a father) [Proverbs 8:24. John 1:18], full of favour and truth. [Psalm 22:10. John 1:1]
15. Yochanon bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, the One coming after me became preferred over me because he was before me [Proverbs 8:22].
16. And of his fulness we have all received, and favour upon favour [Proverbs 8:35].
17. Because the law was given through Moses; favour and truth came through Yeshuwa' Mashiyach.
18. No man has seen Yehvah Elohiym at any time. He has declared the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of The Father. [Matthew 3:17. 11:27. Acts 2:22].
19. And this is the witness of Yochanon, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
20. And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed I am not HaMashiyach.
21. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Eliyahu? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.
22. They said therefore unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What do you say concerning yourself?
23. He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare the Way of Yehvah, as said the prophet Isaiah [Isaiah 40:3].
24. And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
25. And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not HaMashiyach, nor Eliyahu, nor the Prophet?
26. Yochanon answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
27. He it is, who coming after me became preferred over me, the thong of his sandal I am not worthy to loosen.
28. These things were done in Bethabarah beyond the Yarden, where Yochanon was baptizing.
29. The next day Yochanon seeth Yeshuwa' coming towards him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of Yehvah Elohiym [Genesis 22:8], who taketh away the sin of the world.
30. This is He of whom I said: 'After me is coming a Man who has become preferred over me because he was before me' [Proverbs 8:23].
31. And I did not know him: but that he should be made manifest to Yisrael, therefore I came baptizing with water.
32. And Yochanon bore witness saying, I have seen the spirit coming down from heaven in the likeness of a dove, and it dwelt on the Man [Isaiah 42:1].
33. And I did not know Him: but He that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me: Upon whomever thou shalt see the spirit coming down and remaining, this is the one baptizing in holy spirit [Matthew 10:20].
34. And I have seen, and have witnessed that this is the Son of Yehvah Elohiym [Matthew 3:17. John 1:18,32]
35. Again the next day Yochanon stood, with two of his disciples;
36. And looking upon Yeshuwa' walking, he saith, Behold the Lamb of Yehvah Elohiym!
37. And the two disciples heard him speaking, and they followed Yeshuwa'.
38. And Yeshuwa' turning, and seeing them following him, saith unto them, What do you seek? They said unto him, Rabbi, where are you staying?
39. He saith unto them, Come and you will see. They came and saw where he was staying, and remained with him that day. It was about the tenth hour.
40. One of the two which heard Yochanon speak, and followed him, was Andreyah, the brother of Shimeon.
41. He first findeth his own brother Shimeon, and saith unto him, We have found HaMashiyach,
42. And he brought him to Yeshuwa'. And looking at him Yeshuwa' said: Thou art Shimeon bar Yonah: thou shalt be called 'Eben' [which means 'a stone']. [Matthew 16:18]
43. On the following day he wished to go into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and Yeshuwa' saith unto him, Follow me.
44. Now Philip was from Bethsaidah, the city of Andreyah and Shimeon.
45. Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Yeshuwa' of Naatsareth, the son of Yhowceph [Luke 3:23].
46. And Nathanael said unto him, Can anything good come out of Naatsareth? [Matthew 2:23] Philip saith unto him, Come and see.
47. Yeshuwa' saw Nathanael coming towards him, and saith concerning him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!
48. Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me?. Yeshuwa' answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.
49. Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of Yehvah Elohiym; thou art the King of Yisrael.
50. Yeshuwa' answered and said unto him, Because I told you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe?. You shall see greater things than these.
51. And he saith unto him, Truly, truly, I say unto you: You shall see heaven having been opened, and the angels of Yehvah Elohiym going up and coming down upon the Son of Man.
(Quoted by The apostle Yochanon in Chapter One of his Gospel (above) and in his Letters)
22."Yehvah created me first, His Agent, before His works of old".
23. "I was consecrated [John 10:36] from ancient time, from the beginning [1 John 1:1], before the earth was made".
24. "When there were no depths, I was begotten [Psalm 2:7. John 3:16. 8:42]; when there were no fountains abounding with water".
25. "Before the mountains were settled, before the hills I was begotten [Psalm 2:7. John 8:58]":
26. "While He had not as yet made the earth, and the fields, and the first part of the dust of the world".
27. "When He established the heavens, I was there [Genesis 2:7. John 1:2. John 8:58]: when He inscribed a circle upon the face of the deep":
28. "When He established the clouds above: when He fixed the fountains of the deep":
29. "When He set for the sea its boundary so that the waters should not pass his commandment: when He marked out the foundations of the earth":
30. "Then I was beside Him [John 1:2], a skilled workman [John 1:3]: and I was daily His delight [Matthew 3:17], rejoicing always before Him";
31. "Rejoicing in the world His earth; and my delights were with the sons of men".
32. "Now therefore listen unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways".
33. "Hear instruction, and be wise [Matthew 7:24], and refuse it not".
34. "Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at my door posts".
35. "For whosoever finds me finds life [John 1:4. 5:26. 1 John 1:1], and obtains favour from Yehvah".
36. "But he who sins against me injures his own soul [John 8:24]: all those who hate me [John 7:7] love death [John 5:24. 8:24]".
FOR FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY
Further examples from scripture showing the Greek word "PROS" meaning "FOR" (John 1:1); and "BY THE SIDE OF" (John 1:2)
NOTE : The following are FOUR examples of the Greek preposition "pros" meaning "FOR (the purpose of)".
"...for (the purpose of) [Greek: pros] Yehvah Elohiym..."
"Now no man at the table knew for [Greek:pros] what purpose he spake this unto him"
"...if ye have any word of exhortation for [Greek:pros] the people...
"...this is for (the purpose of) [Greek: pros] your health..."
NOTE : The following are TWO examples of the Greek preposition "pros" meaning "BY THE SIDE OF".
""...by the side of [Gk: pros] Yehvah Elohiym"
"But Shimeon stood outside, by the side of [Greek: pros] the door..."
"for (the purpose of) Yehvah Elohiym"
"...and that the PURPOSE of YeHVah might prosper by his hand"
"YeHVaH hath made every thing for His own PURPOSE..."
"...for this PURPOSE I was born and for this PURPOSE I have come into the world...
"the only begotten of Yehvah Elohiym"
"I will surely tell of the decree of YeHVaH: He said to Me,`You are My Son, today I have begotten You"
"Yehvah created me first, His Agent, before His works of old"
"When there were no depths I was begotten...before the hills I was begotten"
Yeshuwa' testifies "...I live BECAUSE of the Father..."
"...This is My beloved Son..."
"For Yehvah Elohiym so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
"...and His name is called 'The Word of Yehvah Elohiym'"
"That which came to be in Him was life"
[John 1:3b and 4a]
"For whosoever finds me finds life..."
"For just as the Father has life in Himself, even so He gave to the Son also to have life in Himself.
"All things were made THROUGH him"
"Yehvah created me first, His Agent...".
"Then I was beside Him, a skilled workman..."
All things were made FOR him
"He came unto his own things, and his own did not receive him".
"Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, and the very ends of the earth as Your possession"
"What is Man, that thou art mindful of him? and the Son of Man, that thou visitest him?. For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet"
"YeHVaH said unto my Adon, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. YeHVaH shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. YeHVaH hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. YeHVaH at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath. He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the Head"
"But when the husbandmen saw the Son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance"
"...and His name is called 'The Word of Yehvah Elohiym'"
BLATANT "LIE" (Rev 21:27. 22:15) in Christian versions of JOHN 1:3
ALL of the Christian translators of John 1:3 "maketh the Lie" (Revelation 21:27. 22:15) that the English translation from the Greek reads "All things were made by him..." (John 1:3 KJV CORRUPTION) instead of the CORRECT translation "All things were made THROUGH him [Greek: di' autou]..." (John 1:3).
When we look at ALL of the Greek versions of John 1:3 we see that the Greek word is "di' autou (Textus Receptus etc)" (which means "through him ") AND IS NOT THE GREEK WORD "hup' autou (Textus Receptus)" (which means "by him").
"All things were made through him [Greek: di' autou]..."
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Greek word for "by him" is "hup' autou (Textus Receptus)" and NOT "di' autou" or "dia autou".
NOT ONCE is the Greek preposition "dia" used where the Author or Originator of an action is indicated. The following are some examples:
"...baptized BY him [Greek: hup' autou (Textus Receptus)]..." (Matthew 3:6)
"...all the glorious things being done BY Him [Greek: hup' autou (Textus Receptus)]" (Luke 13:17).
YEHVAH ELOHIYM ALONE IS THE CREATOR AND WORKER OF MIRACLES, WONDERS AND SIGNS
From this we see that Yehvah Elohiym was "by Myself...all alone" (Isaiah 44:24) The Author and The Originator of His creation. We also see in John 1:3 that Yehvah Elohiym "by Myself...all alone" created all things "THROUGH" (John 1:3) His beloved Son Yeshuwa' HaMashiyach.
YESHUWA' THE AGENT NOT THE AUTHOR OF CREATION
Yeshuwa'Mashiyach; "...and His name is called The Word of Yehvah Elohiym'"(Yochanon 1:1. Revelation 19:13); was the Agent NOT the Author of creation.
Likewise we see from the testimony of Shimeon in Acts 2:22 that Yehvah Elohiym "by Myself...all alone" performed "miracles and wonders and signs" "THROUGH" [Greek: di'] His beloved Son Yeshuwa' Mashiyach:
"Men of Yisrael, listen to these words: Yeshuwa' of Naatsareth, a man attested to you by Yehvah Elohiym with miracles and wonders and signs which Yehvah Elohiym performed THROUGH [Greek: di'] Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know--" (Acts 2:22 emphasis mine)
Yeshuwa' Mashiyach was the Agent and NOT The Author of the "miracles and wonders and signs" (Acts 2:22).
Yeshuwa' made this abundantly clear when he acknowledged "...I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works" (John 14:10).
"Barukh Yehvah Elohay Yisrael"
(1 Samuel 25:32)
Copyright © 2007 DISCIPLES OF YESHUWA' (yéshûa') THE MESSIAH. All Rights Reserved.