Paul's Epistle to the Romans Exposed
The book of Romans, the first of Paul's babbling letters contained within the Bible, is deciphered herein. My learning the following about the formation of the Bible provided me with great freedom to decipher Paul's dogma as I do.
- That the scriptures were originally written without punctuation marks is why so many sentences begin with "And."
- Breaking down the Bible into chapters was not performed until about 1200 A.D.
- Dividing chapters into verses was not performed until the 1550's A.D.
While the lack of punctuation helped disguise Paul's insanity, the inappropriate insertions of chapters, verses, and punctuation also aided in covering up his madness. Therefore, Paul's babble is broken down into sentence form with punctuation and words added wherever I feel they need to be inserted to aid clarification and expose Paul's motivations and subliminal thinking. Thus, the reader is again encouraged to follow along in his own Bible to judge for yourself whether this expose' is accurate. Because salvation is an inside One-on-one God job, any reader who wants Heaven is going to have to gain critical thinking, problem-solving, and appropriate self-expression skills for himself anyway. Each of us must stop giving other people and their opinions control over our lives to instead trust God Himself to show us how to judge righteous judgment for ourselves.
1.1 From Me, Myself, and I: the great apostle Paul. I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I am so special that God Himself cut Me out to be His apostle and the bearer of His Gospel. 2God promised through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures that He would send Me to give you His Gospel, you know.
Right out of the gate Paul exalts himself with bald-faced lies. Paul brags and brags about how special he is. To the student of the Gospel, those obnoxious bragging rites are enough to send up a red flag warning us that Paul is a liar and a phony, because the Son of God warns us:
"Whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased, and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted." Matthew 22.12
Most, if not all, Christians would deny that Paul was actually claiming that he himself, not Jesus, is the Messiah sent to provide mankind with the Gospel. That is exactly what Paul was saying, however, and such a claim is ultimate blasphemy. All of humanity has only one Savior: Jesus, the Son of God. And all of humanity shall be saved by only one Gospel: the Doctrine of Jesus, the Son of God.
Paul was merely brazenly claiming to be the bearer of the Gospel in order to seduce people into turning away from studying and believing the only Gospel, and into believing and worshiping Paul himself. That Paul succeeded in his scam is blatantly obvious, for Christians' faith is in Paul; i.e., they trust Paul, believe Paul, are loyal to Paul, and obey Paul. Consequently, Christians war like the Devil against anybody who believes the Savior.
3 And M'Newer Gospel says that God's Son, Jesus Christ our Lord, was just a man. See, when the children of Israel called God's Son 'the Son of David,' they knew He was of the seed of David. Yea, Jesus was only biologically related to David.
4 Furthermore, Jesus Christ only received the spirit of holiness and the power to be called the Son of God AFTER He was resurrected from the dead. So, pssssssssst! Do NOT believe all those powerful words He spoke while He walked on Earth, and do NOT believe that God performed all those powerful miracles through His Son. Believe ME instead. I am the One sent to save you by your obedience to MY creed, because the Son of God was powerless until He was resurrected in Me.
How absurd! Matthew 1.1-25 and Luke chapters 1-3 reveal that the Lord's biological link to David is through Joseph, and Joseph is not the Son's biological father. Therefore, the Son of God is most likely NOT of the seed of David according to the flesh. Instead, God, the Holy Spirit, is both the Son's biological and Spiritual Father.
The Master's relationship with David is Spiritual. Hear what the Gospel has to say regarding their relationship.
While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, "What think you of Christ? Whose Son is He?" They answered, "The son of David."
He said to them, "How then does David in Spirit call Him 'Lord,' saying, 'The Lord said unto my Lord, "Sit you on my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool"?' If David then calls Christ 'Lord,' how is Christ David's Son?"
And no man was able to answer Him a word. Neither dared any man from that day forth to ask Him any more questions. Matthew 22.41-5
The Pharisees were ritual and commandment fanatics who, while going around religiously telling everybody else what they needed to do to enter Heaven, had not made direct conscious contact with God themselves, and therefore lacked the Spirit. I picture the Pharisees as being rigid, anal-retentive, intolerant tight-asses like the Catholic pope, Orthodox Jews, the Ayatollah Khomeini, Osama bin Laden, the Taliban (Satan's co-meanies), and Bible-thumping fundamentalist Christians of today. Since those dis-Spirited Pharisees lacked the internal experiences that teach us how the Spirit works inside us Spirit-led humans, they did not know the answer to the Lord's question. Therefore, they stopped asking questions of Him because they knew the people would see for themselves just how ignorant of God the Pharisees were when they got caught unable to answer any of His questions.
To this day, I know of not one Christian or religious Jew who can answer the Master's question, either, even though the answer is easy.
- Jesus in Spirit form is the Son of man. He has been in Spirit form from even before the day of the Creation of the universe to today except when He walked in the flesh in the form of Jesus. The Spirit within Jesus is the Savior who, except when God sent other angels, has always been sent by God to speak God's words to mankind. The Spirit within Jesus is, always was, and always will be He who enlivens, enlightens, and grants salvation to mankind.
- David experienced a Spiritual Awakening / Conception wherein he conceived the seed of the Spirit of the Son of man, Jesus, inside himself.
- Thereafter, Jesus in Spirit form talked to David and gave David visions and dreams, etc.
- In the psalm to which the Lord refers, David was in the Spirit when he heard the Lord God speaking to David's Lord Jesus. The Lord Jesus is both the Son of God and the Son of man.
- Thus, Jesus is both the Son and Sun of David because David gave birth to Jesus' Spirit, and the Spirit within Jesus is He who enLIGHTened and comforted David from within David's being.
- David yearned for the Spirit of the Son of God who dwelled within David to come in His own flesh to justify why David thought, felt, spoke, wrote, and behaved as he did.
- God fulfilled David's wish when He sent His Son, Jesus, the Son of man, the Son of David, in independent human form.
What a marvelous service the works of David provide for us, too. David wrote down his experiences, and shared his own heart's desires. God drew me to David's writings initially to validate my own experiences, for I was going through a fair amount of what David went through. For example, I had learned experientially that if I spoke my needs and heart's desires openly in front of others, God would honor my needs and wants as long as they were in line with His will for me. Therefore, at church I said in front of others that I wanted the Lord's promise that He would do greater works through us than He performed while He was in His own flesh.
"Verily, verily I say unto you, 'He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these shall he do because I go unto my Father.' And whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it." John 14.12-14.
Some of the Christian members of the audience were extremely offended that I would dare to ask that God fulfill that promise in me, too. The most aggressively mean person there was the preacher's wife. While I do not recall exactly what she said, she gave me a mean, "Who do you think you are?" response intended to tell me again, "How DARE you believe the Son of God! You are a female. Therefore, you can NEVER be good enough for God. Hmph! God will NEVER fulfill that promise, especially through a nobody like you!"
Drawing me to David's writings was one of the ways that God let me know that
- I was on the right track;
- told me to stop doubting myself so much;
- told me to trust my own experiences and Him, not other people; and
- showed me that enduring the pain of being mocked, scorned, and persecuted is worth all the turmoil because gaining Heaven makes it worth it, and better days are coming.
How I love David for sharing his experience of salvation. His validation of what was happening to me helped me to hang onto believing God, not other people.
Because David's works are so essential to mankind's gaining of salvation, I am going to take a time out from Paul's filthy letter to the Romans to show you how the Lord works through David. When God draws me to particular scriptures in the Old Testament, He does so in a very down-to-earth, realistic way. I study the Lord's Doctrine, hear Him quote certain Old Testament scriptures, and feel compelled to study those scriptures. In the case of the Master's quoting David in Matthew 22. 41-45, I grab my Strong's Concordance and look up the stand-out word "footstool." Because I already knew that David wrote most of the psalms, I look for the word in the listing given for Psalms. I see the word "footstool" written three times in Psalms. I then look for the identifying phrase, "'until I make thine enemies thy footstool," see it quoted from Psalm 110.1, and look it up. Then I read Psalm 110, and the Spirit fills in most of the blanks, especially when I write out the Psalm. Filled in, Psalm 110 says:
Psalm 110.1 The Lord (God) said unto my Lord (Jesus), "Sit you at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool."
Now Jesus, the Son of man in Spirit form, speaks to David.
2 "The Lord God shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion. Rule you in the midst of your enemies, David. 3Your people shall be willing to obey God in the day of your power, and will see and trust in the beauties of holiness that are within you. From the womb of the morning that I was conceived in you, you have the dew of your youth forevermore.
4 The Lord (God) has sworn, and will not repent, 'You, David, are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek. The Lord at your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath.'"
1) The reason I know Jesus is the speaker is because He is quoting God.
2) The Lord at David's right hand is the Son of God, for in the Bible, the Gospel is to the right hand of David's psalms.
3) Since David was merely writing down what the Lord was speaking to David, the Lord (Jesus) who was speaking to us through David's right/writing hand is He who will strike through kings in the day of His wrath.
4) However, David is the priest forevermore who is after the order of Melchizedek to whom God refers.
- Melchizedek means "king of right."
- Jesus is the King of Right/eousness.
- And David is Jesus' priest.
6"He shall judge among the heathen. He shall fill the earth with dead bodies. He shall wound the heads over many countries. 7He that is a child of God shall drink of the brook of your psalms in the Way of Truth and Life. Therefore, shall He lift up the Head of you and all His prophets."
- Not only is God referring to lifting up David's and the prophets' heads to speak to God's children and help teach us the right way to be, but
- He is also referring to the Spirit of the Son of man, the Spirit of God in Jesus, as being the Head -- the Brains, the driving Force and Spirit -- behind David's and the other prophets' words.
That is the Spirit of the Son of David, the Son of man, the Son of God speaking to David in David's ear. David merely wrote it down so we could hear what the Spirit of the Son of man, Jesus, was saying to him those many years ago. God through David is informing us thousands of years prior to its occurrence that He is going to rule the entire planet through David, too. By telling us that, David is also proving the miraculous powers of God, because God is indeed about to do exactly what He told David He was going to do through him. Keep your eyes peeled, and you will actually watch God at work fulfilling His promises to David.
Returning to Paul's letter to the Romans, as ludicrous as is Satan Paul's claim that Jesus was only the Son of David according to the Lord's biological heritage, and how the Gospel says otherwise, even the most fundamentalist Bible-thumping Christians swallowed Paul's dogmanure, worms and all. Because the Christians got hoodwinked by Paul's lies, they lacked the Spirit to explain to them how Jesus is truly the Son and Sun of David.