4.4 After all, there is only one body of Christ: His, Mine, and yours. And there is only one Spirit. You are even called in one hope of your calling.
Let's see. The definition of hope is: to cherish a desire with expectation of fulfillment; to trust; to long for with expectation of obtainment; to expect with desire.
Paul uses the word "hope" and its derivatives 47 times in his letters. Since your head uses the word so frequently, can any of you Christians tell us which hope Babble-on was talking about? Was it the "Cross my heart! Hope to die! Stick a needle in my eye!" hope? Was it, "Wow! I sure do hope I get to be Christ Jesus, too!" hope? By the way, if you were called, who called you? And what was your calling when you were called? ... Well, we're waiting for your answer. ... Oh, so you're scratching around looking for some more aPAULogetics with which to answer, eh? What a surprise, La-La Land.
5 There is only one Lord, one faith, and one baptism.
No. Two Lords exist: God and His Son. That's why David said, "The Lord said unto my Lord, 'Sit you at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.'" Psalm 110.1. David was hearing God speak to His Son Jesus / Joshua. Even though God is the Prime Force, the Creator, the Director, He and His Son are two separate beings with the Spirit of the Son being of the same Spirit as God's because the Son of God obeys God to perfection. God's children do what Jesus tells us to do because what God tells Jesus to say and do is exactly what Jesus says and does. Then when we do what Jesus says to do, we are obeying the will of God, and when we are Spirit-led, we are in God's Spirit, too.
6 There is only one God and Father of all. He is above all, through all, and in you all.
Oh, so God was in Osama bin Laden, Hitler, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein... eh? And God works through all those Christian Coop of Clucks Clansmen, eh? And God is working in and through all those pedophiliac Christian priests and preachers who molest children, eh? And God was working in and through the Christian crusaders, inquisitioners, conquistadores, witch hunters, stake friers ... eh? NOT!
7 Unto every one of us God's grace is given according to the measure of the gift of Christ that we receive. Therefore, some of us receive more grace than others receive.
8 Wherefore he says, "When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men."
What a surprise. Paul was again perverting and PAULlooting a psalm written by David. David is prophesying in Psalm 68.18 and says:
You have ascended on high. You have led captivity captive. You have received gifts for men. Yes, you have received gifts for the rebellious also so that the Lord God might dwell among them.
That the Lord "led captivity captive" relates to those of us who find Him.
- We active alcoholics, drug addicts, gambling addicts, ... are the captivity of the disease of addiction. The vast majority of us (if not all of us) are also victims of the disease of codependency.
- Following our Spiritual Awakening from working the 12 Steps, those of us who turn directly to the Gospel for instruction in righteousness are captivated by Jesus' teachings, but we are NOT His prisoners. We are in the process of gaining awesome freedom from our dis-eases. However, no other readings hold our attention. I was glued to the Gospel for 1 1/2 years trying to perceive Jesus' teachings -- trying to perceive the meanings behind His parables, etc. -- and testing His Doctrine for myself in my own behaviors. In the process, I found out that what Jesus says to do WORKS to provide me with salvation / freedom. That's how I know of a certainty that Jesus is indeed the Son of God and mankind's only Savior.
That the Lord "led captivity captive" also relates to His being the One who chose Paul to fulfill the role of the antiChrist. You Christians failed to repent of your sins and believe the Gospel. As a result in that context, you are the captivity to whom these scriptures refer. As a severe consequence, you were led straight to be held captive by the anti-Christ to your own damnation. Dump him quick!
Psalm 68 is another of David's prophecies that are only now in the process of being fulfilled. Not only is Psalm 68 very uplifting, but David again NAILS Paul as the heavy-duty bad guy.
1 Let God arise! Let His enemies be scattered. Let them also that hate Him flee before Him. 2As smoke is driven away, so drive them away. As wax melts before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. 3But let the righteous be glad. Let them rejoice before God. Yes, let them exceedingly rejoice!
4 Sing unto God! Sing praises to His name. Extol Him that rides upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him!
JAH, pronounced "yaw" in Hebrew, is a contraction of God's name Jehovah, and means "the Lord, most vehement."
5 A father of the fatherless and a judge of the widows is God in His holy habitation. 6God sets the solitary in families.
A Spirit-led person tends to be the only member of his family who believes and obeys God. As a result, the other family members become our enemies. Not only does God test our loyalty to Him by setting us as the solitary member of the family who believes Him, but our being the only one helps greatly to free us from people-pleasing codependency while simultaneously forcing us to rely entirely on God. The more we rely on Him, the more He produces on our behalf, and our experiences of watching and experiencing God at work in us and behalf of us increases our faith in God; i.e., our trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, Him.
He brings out those which are bound with chains, but the rebellious people who refuse to obey God dwell in a Spiritually dry land named Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism....
7 O God, when you went forth before your people -- when you marched through the wilderness -- Selah -- 8the earth shook. The heavens also dropped at the presence of God. Even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of IsReal.
9 You, O God, did send a plentiful rain, the Spiritual blood of Jesus flooding through our bloodstream to reward our good thoughts and efforts, whereby you confirmed your inheritance when it was weary. 10Your congregation has dwelt therein. You, O God, have prepared of your goodness rewards for the poor.
11 The Lord gave the Word (His Son and the words that He speaks: the Gospel). Great was the company of those that published it. 12Kings of armies did flee apace, and she that tarried at home writing and establishing this web site divided the spoil. 13Though you, Jesus, have lien (lain down as if asleep or dead) among the pots (the vessels that hold the Word of God and Satan's babble; i.e., the books of the Bible), yet shall you be as the wings of a dove covered with silver and her feathers covered with yellow gold. 14When the Almighty scattered kings in it (the Truth and the exposure of Satan's babble contained within the Bible), it was white as snow in Salmon.
15 The hill of God (the Truth contained within the Bible) is as the hill of Bashan -- as high a hill as the hill of Bashan. 16Why leap you, you high hills? This is the hill which God desires to dwell in. Yes, the Lord will dwell in it forever.
17 In the twenty thousand chariots of God are thousands of angels. The Lord is among them. Sinai is in the holy.
18 You have ascended on high. You have led captivity captive. You have received gifts for men. Yes, for the rebellious, also, so that the Lord God might dwell among them.
Every time any one of us people writes or speaks up for God and righteousness, we are giving gifts to God. (And you thought there was nothing you could do to earn your own salvation, eh, Xyin?
19 Blessed be the Lord who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. 20He that is our God is the God of salvation, and unto God the Lord belong the issues from death. 21But God shall wound the head of his enemies and the hairy scalp of such a one as goes on still in his trespasses.
Verse 21 is a direct hit on Paul, for Paul is the head of Christianity / God's enemies. Not only is David referring to Paul's beheading in Rome, but to Paul's being beheaded as the king / savior / father / head of today's Christians. Those Christians who continue to swallow Paul's dogmanure rather than dumping Paul and turning to the Gospel for their salvation are they who go on still in Paul's trespasses. And such people are in BIG trouble.
22 The Lord said, "I will bring again from Bashan. I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea 23so that your foot may be dipped in the blood of your enemies, and the tongue of your dogs in the same."
24 They have seen your goings, O God -- even the goings of my God, my King, in the sanctuary. 25The singers went before. The players on instruments followed after. Among them were the damsels playing with timbrels. 26Bless you God in the congregations, even the Lord from the fountain of IsReal.
27There (in Christendumb) little Benjamin is their ruler.
Little Benjamin refers to Paul.
- The name Paul means little.
- Paul bragged on and on about his being a Pharisee of the tribe of Benjamin. And as scriptures tell us:
"Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf. In the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil." Genesis 49.27.
The word Benjamin literally means "son of the right hand," which refers to Paul's writings / letters being situated to the right hand of the Word of God / Gospel in the Bible.
- That Paul devoured the prey in the morning refers to his terrorism, imprisonment, and murder of the Lord's disciples during the time prior to his being knocked off his high horse and blinded at noon that day on the road to Damascus.
- That Paul divided the spoil at night refers to Paul's creating the new religion named Christianity separate from Judaism following his conversion. That he did so during the night also refers to the great darkness (ignorance of God and sin) that dominate religious Jews and Christians. Of course it also refers to Paul's great sins which were performed primarily at night -- including and especially the writing of his filthy letters.
Psalm 68 continues.
The princes of Judah, (the princes of Jesus, the Savior, the "celebrated" One), their council, the princes of Zebulun ("habitation"; i.e., the people who recover from habits by inhabitating / dwelling in and obeying the Word of God), the princes of Naphtali, ("my wrestling;" i.e., you people who have wrestled with the Savior and won), 28your God has commanded your strength. Strengthen, O God, that which you have wrought for us.
29 Because of your temple at Jerusalem shall kings bring presents unto you.
30 Rebuke the company of spearmen, and the multitude of the bulls with the calves of the people until everyone submits himself with pieces of silver. Scatter you the people that delight in war.
31 Princes shall come out of Egypt (slavery to sin and Christianity). Ethiopia (Cushy people, present-day Christians, the children of Ham / Paul, people who thought they could find an easier, softer way to gain salvation by believing and obeying the pig Paul's slop rather than believing and obeying the Savior) shall soon stretch out her hands unto God.
32 Sing unto God, you kingdoms of the earth. O sing praises unto the Lord! Selah. 33To Him that rides upon the heavens of heavens which were of old, lo, He sends out His voice, and that a mighty voice.
34 Ascribe you strength unto God! His excellency is over IsReal, and His strength is in the clouds. 35O God, you are terrible out of your holy places. The God of IsReal is He that gives strength and power unto His people. Blessed be God!
Flooded! Thereby is the Spirit of the Son of man informing me that my interpretation of this psalm is correct. Yee-hah!
But you Christians' "little Benjamin" says:
9 Now that Jesus has ascended into Heaven, He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth. 10Why did Jesus descend to the lower parts of earth? Well, He who descended into the grave or Hell, (however you want to interpret what I am saying. Heh-heh) is the same Lord who also ascended up far above all heavens. He descended into the grave and/or Hell and then ascended far above all heavens so that He might fill all things. Babble, babble, babble.
11 And the things that Jesus filled are us. He gave some of us to be apostles, some of us to be prophets, some of us to be evangelists, and some of us to be pastors and teachers 12so that our preaching, teaching, and prophesying would serve to perfect the saints, for the work of the ministry, and for the edifying / enlightening of the body of Christ. When I refer to the body of Christ, I am talking about Jesus, Me and My Christians as forming the body of Christ, you know. Heh-heh.
Edify: to instruct or improve spiritually; to build; to establish; to instruct and improve especially in moral and religious knowledge; enlighten.
Paul uses the word and its derivatives 19 times.
Do you Christians honestly believe that it's okay for you to go around claiming that all of Christendom collectively forms the body of Christ? Is it true? Do you really form the body of Christ -- EVEN in figurative terms?
And do you honestly believe that Jesus was murdered and went to the grave just so He could fill all you Christians with Paul's blasphemies?
I tell you again that one of the primary reasons why Jesus allowed Himself to be crucified was to FULfill the prophecies so that we students of the Bible would know which Old Testament authors really are prophets. We would know it because of what they wrote in advance regarding the Savior and His crucifixion. In turn, our studies of their writings further amplifies and expands God's/Jesus' Doctrine, thereby teaching us more of God's Doctrine.
13 Jesus fills some of us Christians to be apostles, some of us to be prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers until we all come together in the:
- unity of the faith named Christianity, and
- knowledge of the Son of God.
When that happens, we Christians will collectively form a perfect man. And the measure of our stature shall be the fulness of Christ. 14And when we Christians collectively form the fulness of Christ, we shall henceforth not be children anymore. So Pssssssssssssst. When you hear Jesus say in Matthew 18.3, "Except you be converted and become as little children, you shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven," do NOT believe and obey Him! He doesn't have a CLUE as to what He is talking about! You Christians and I are WAY smarter than He is! After all, you and I know that children are tossed to and fro from being carried about with every wind of doctrine by means of the sleight of men and cunning craftiness whereby the sly, cunning, crafty men lie in wait to deceive children! Only us grown-ups are wise enough to not be deceived. So there! Heh-heh.
15 So instead of us Christians being converted and becoming as little children, we shall be be grown-ups who are much BETTER than Christ. We shall speak the Truth in love. Then we may grow up into being Christ Jesus in ALL things. Then Jesus shall be the head of us, even Christ.
Oh, but there's no blasphemy in what Paul was claiming, eh, La-La Land? Since you haven't done it, you need to know WHY God-through-Jesus commands us to become as little children. Know that it has nothing to do with that "inner-child" trash talk spoken by some members of the anonymous 12-Step programs, especially members of ACOA (Adult Children of Alcoholics and Dysfunction). That kind of talk gags me, and the kinds of people who talk about their "inner child" tend to be among the biggest phonies on planet Earth! By contrast, God's children become as little children for real.
- We are down-to-earth and realistic.
- We admit our powerlessness, and seek to do no harm to anyone.
- We love.
- We trust our Father in Heaven to protect us, provide for us, teach us the right way to be... just like little children trust loving parents.
- We do what God tells us to do BEFORE we understand WHY He commands us to do this and that.
- We admit our ignorance, seek to give God a brand new brain that has never been used before, and ask Him to fill it up with Truth. Thus, we become humble, coachable, teachable.
- We practice rigorous honesty. We pay attention to what we are really thinking and feeling, and express our thoughts and feelings openly and honestly.
- God turns on our curiosity full-blast, and we ask so many questions of Him and others that other people become annoyed with our questions.
- We become risk-takers.
- We say so when we don't like it when somebody else does something wrong, and we tell that person why we don't like it and how it makes us feel....
And in that process of becoming open, honest, trusting, risk-taking little children, the ability to recognize phonies, deceivers, hypocrites, people who only talk the talk without walking the walk... increases tremendously. In fact, God's children become the least gullible people on Earth. God even shows us the motivations behind phony people's behaviors. Our expression of our awareness of phonies' rotten motivations is that which appears to drive pride-stricken, know-it-all phonies into derision and madness.
By contrast, you adult Christians are among the most gullible people on Earth. How do I know? Because you let Paul, Satan-in-the-flesh, the anti-Christ lord over you! And of all the wicked people on Earth, Paul was the greatest at employing the sleight of Satan and cunning craftiness whereby the sly, cunning, crafty wolf lay in wait to deceive all you Christians. Watch him do it again.
16 Jesus is the head from whom the whole body of Christianity fitly joins together and is compacted by that which every joint supplies according to the effectual working in the measure of every part which makes the body increase unto the edifying of itself in love. Babble, babble, babble.
What Paul means, of course, is:
- Jesus Himself is only the head of His body.
- The collective body of Jesus is formed by us Christians.
- The whole body of Christianity fitly joins together to form Jesus' body.
- The whole body of Jesus (Christianity) is compacted by that which every joint supplies.
- Every joint of Jesus' body (Christianity) refers to each Christian member of Jesus' body.
- Jesus' body (Christianity) is compacted according to how effective our works are in seducing other people into Christianity. Heh-heh.
- The measure of how hard every part (every Christian) works for Me promoting M'Newer God-spiel makes Jesus' body (Christianity) increase in size.
- And when we Christians are full-grown into lying adults, we shall edify / enlighten Jesus. Ain't we grrrrrrrrreat?
- We shall also edify our body, because we shall be in love with ourselves. Heh-heh.
But there's nothing unrealistic, super-sick, disgusting, and blasphemous in such claims, eh, XYIN?
17 Now remember back in Ephesians 2.8-9 how I told you, "You are saved by grace through faith, not by works lest any man should boast?" And remember how I told you back in Ephesian 2.15 that God abolished the requirement that humans obey His commandments contained in the ordinances given through Moses, the prophets, and Jesus? Well, I lied about your not having to do the works. I did not lie about how we are supposed to ignore God's commandments, however.
Therefore, I now say this and testify in the Lord that you must obey My commandments and do the works that I command you to do from now on! Therefore, henceforth THOU SHALT NOT WALK AS OTHER GENTILES WALK! After all:
- Other Gentiles walk in the vanity of their mind.
- 18 Their understanding is darkened.
- They are alienated from the life of God.
- Their ignorance is that which alienates them from the life of God.
- Other Gentiles are ignorant because of the blindness of their heart.
- 19 Other Gentiles are past having feelings.
- Other Gentiles' lack of feelings has caused them to give themselves over to lasciviousness.
- Other Gentiles have also given themselves over to work all uncleanness with greediness.
20 But you Gentiles of the city of Ephesus have not so learned Christ. Only Jesus' disciples preach the teachings of Christ that tell people to be like those other Gentiles. Heh-heh. 21But you have not learned to be like those other Gentiles if it so happens that you have heard Jesus preach through Me, and if it so happens that you were among those who have been taught by Him when I was teaching you. After all, the real Truth is in Jesus as He is resurrected in Me. Heh-heh. And this is what Jesus in Me commands you to obey:
- 22Thou shalt put off your former conversation concerning your old man. Yes, I am referring to your penis, Christian. Heh-heh. After all, either your former conversation or your old man / penis is corrupt. It was corrupted according to the deceitful lusts held by your old man / penis.
- 23Thou shalt be renewed in the spirit of your mind.
- 24Thou shalt put on the new man. After all, the new man (your new penis) is after God. Your new man is created in righteousness and true holiness, too.
- 25Thou shalt put away lying.
- Every man shalt speak truth with his neighbor, because we Christians are all body members of one another.
- 26Thou shalt be angry.
- Thou shalt sin not.
- Thou shalt not let the sun go down upon your wrath.
- 27Thou shalt not give the devil any place in which to dwell.
- 28Thou shalt let him that stole steal no more.
- Thou shalt let the former thief labor.
- Thou shalt let the former thief work the thing which is good with his hands. That way he may have something to give to the needy man. And if he is busy slaving away with his hands so that he can give every penny he makes away to poor people, he will be too busy to seek his own salvation. Heh-heh.
- 29Thou shalt not let any corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth.
- Thou shalt communicate that which is good to the use of edifying / enlightening so that your communication may minister grace unto the hearers of your communication.
- 30Thou shalt not grieve the holy Spirit of God. You are sealed by the holy Spirit of God unto the day of redemption, you know. And your day of redemption is only in the future, you know. You CANNOT have redemption in the here-and-now. Heh-heh.
- 31Even though I told you just five verses ago back in verse 26 to be angry and sin not, I changed My mind. Thou shalt let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you.
- Thou shalt let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you by means of all malice. Either that or thou shalt put away all malice, too.
- 32Thou shalt be kind to one another.
- Thou shalt be tenderhearted to one another. So when you see Jesus cracking the whip and looking on the people with anger for the hardness of their heart, thou shalt condemn Him for not being tenderhearted all the time! Heh-heh.
- Thou shalt be forgiving of one another, even as God for Christ's sake has forgiven you.
Well, have I got news for you Christians. If you think God has already forgiven you for your repeating and promoting Paul's dogmanure prior to your admitting your complete stupidity and trashing Paul's pig slop, you are sadly mistaken. We must repent of our sins (be truly grieved and sorry for our sins and turn away from sin) before God fogives us. And repeating and promoting Paul's/Ham's dogmanure from the position of believing Paul are HUGE sins.