8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision because I am mentally obsessing on Jews' penes and human sexuality again. Heh-heh. Jesus was the minister of Jews:
- for the truth of God,
- to confirm the promises made by God to the Jewish fathers,
- 9and so that the Gentiles might glorify God's mercy when they looked on those penes and thought, "Ouch! I'm glad God didn't make me be circumcised. Thank you! Thank you for having so much mercy on me, God!" Heh-heh.
How do we know that Jesus ministered to the circumcisions so that the Gentiles might glorify God's mercy? Because it is written, "For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles and sing unto thy name."
Ooh. What proof, eh? Paul was misquoting Psalm 18.49 wherein the word David used was heathen (unconverted people who do not yet acknowledge God), not Gentiles (non-Jews). God had been showing David the success David would have one day in defeating God's enemies and drawing multitudes of people into salvation and service to God during and after the battle of Armageddon (a Dom garden / a garden of the Master / Mount Zion, my writings) wherein David's psalms would be highlighted and further explained. Thus, David is:
- describing his feelings,
- reporting the perils he endured for loyally serving God to encourage God's children to endure and stay on task,
- rejoicing over his future victories,
- revealing some of God's attributes to help us come to know and better understand what God is really like, and
- forewarning stiff-necked religious people of their impending doom.
Psalm 18.1 I will love you, O Lord, my strength. 2The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength in whom I will trust, my buckler (shield), the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 3I will call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised. So shall I be saved from my enemies.
4The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. 5The sorrows of hell compassed me about, and the snares of death prevented me. 6In my distress I called upon the Lord and cried unto my God.
He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him into His ears. 7Then the earth shook and trembled. The foundations also of the hills, the mounds of dogmanure promoted by the world's religions, moved and were shaken, because He was wroth, i.e., highly incensed at religions' grotesque misrepresentations of God and His Son, and moved with strong vengeful anger while carrying retribution for man's offenses, crimes, and inhumanity to man.
- 8There went up a smoke out of His nostrils, and fire (great anger) out of His mouth devoured His enemies. So great was the fire of God's anger that coals were kindled by it.
- 9He bowed the heavens also, and came down, and darkness (humanity's ignorance of Him) was under His feet.
- 10And He rode upon a cherub (a person who tends to, and carries the message of, the Truth in the Bible, an angel, a messenger, me) and flew, because the Truth is finally going to fly / be accepted throughout the world. People everywhere are going to catch on to the insanity that has been going on due to the leadership of the world's religions, and will suddenly turn to the Gospel en masse to study and obey Gees-us' Doctrine.
- Yea, He flew upon the wings of the wind; i.e., as fast as the wind can carry the Word of God shall Truth and humans practicing rigorous honesty fly throughout the world.
- 11He made darkness His secret place, symbolic of the secrecy wherein God's children communicate with God, and the secret manner with which He replies. GMC's (the miracles of God-made coincidences), for example, are typically only noticed by the human to whom God provides those miracles.
- His pavilion round about Him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies, therein referring to the difficulty we humans have in perceiving God's Doctrine without the Spirit of the Son of man Himself guiding and enlightening our studies. And even then, we must pass and flunk tests before God reveals more Truth to us One-on-one line by line, precept by precept, here a little and there a little.
- 12At the brightness, the revealing of God's Truth that I am writing, that was before Him, His thick clouds passed hail stones and coals of fire, therein referring to all the anger and wrath that God expresses through my Spirit-led writings that explain Truth to people and cuts through the heart of wicked religious people, thereby validating that my explanations are of Him / His Spirit.
- 13The Lord also thundered in the heavens, symbolic of His expressions of anger and the Highest gave His voice mingled with hail stones and coals of fire, thereby informing us of the feelings and emotions that religious people experience while studying my writings.
- 14Yea, He sent out His arrows, and scattered them, His enemies, the Christians, religious Jews, and Muslims, and He shot out lightnings, and discomfited them, i.e., He defeated them in battle. He frustrated their plans, and put His enemies into a state of perplexity and embarrassment.
15 Then the channels of waters were seen, i.e., you people who turn to God for real are going to see the Fountain of Life / the Comforter in that you will experience the flood of salvation rushing through you when He rewards your righteous efforts, too, and the foundations of the world's religions / Satan's dogmanures were discovered at your rebuke, O Lord -- at the blast of the breath of your nostrils.
16 God sent from above. He took me / David. He drew me out of many waters. 17He delivered me from my strong enemy and from them which hated me, for they were too strong for me. 18They prevented me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my stay.
19 He brought me forth also into a large place, Mt. Zion; i.e., David's writings with their meanings are highlighted in my mountain of Spirit-led writings. He delivered me because He delighted in me. 20The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness. According to the cleanness of my hands has He recompensed me, 21for I have kept the ways of the Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God like you Christians, religious Jews, and Muslims have. 22All His judgments were before me, and I did not put away His statutes from me like you Christians, religious Jews, and Muslims have.
23 I was also upright before Him, and I kept myself from acting out on my iniquity.
David is confessing that he carried some prejudices against other people. We all do. David did not act out on those prejudices to actually discriminate against others, however. And when we confess our prejudices, God works us through them. For example, I honestly did not know that Japanese people have a sense of humor. I didn't even know that I carried that prejudice, however, until God placed a Japanese college student in my life who is such a clever individual with a great sense of humor. When I benefited from that student's sense of humor, I recognized the ignorance of what was now my former prejudice. That God knows us better than we know ourselves is for real.
24Therefore has the Lord recompensed (rewarded) me according to my righteousness -- according to the cleanness of my hands in His eyesight.
- 25With the merciful, Lord, you will show yourself to be merciful.
- With an upright man you will show yourself upright, and
- 26with the pure you will show yourself pure.
- But with the froward, the people who are habitually oppositional and combative to doing your will, you will show yourself to be froward.
27 for you will save the afflicted people, but will bring down high looks.
That God is habitually oppositional and combative towards stiff-necked, unrepentant people is certainly one of His characteristics that the Christians do not recognize at all. The stiff-necked among them are about to see it by experiencing it, though.
28 You will light my candle, setting me on fire to carry the Word of salvation to others. The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness, by clarifying what David is really talking about in the Psalms, 29for by you I have run through a troop, and by the power of my God have I leaped over a wall.
30 As for God, His way is perfect. The Word of the Lord is tried (tested by God's children). He is a buckler, a shield, guard, defender, and protector to all those that trust in Him.
31 Who is God save the Lord? Who is a Rock save our God?
- 32God is He that girds me with strength, and makes my way perfect.
- 33He makes my feet like hinds' feet, fleet and able to leap like a deer, and sets me upon my high places.
- 34He teaches my hands to war so that a bow of steel is broken by my arms.
- 35You have also given me the shield of your salvation, Lord.
- Your right hand has held me up, and your gentleness has made me great.
- 36You have enlarged my steps under me so that my feet did not slip.
- 37I have pursued my enemies, and overtaken them.
- Neither did I turn again until they were consumed.
- 38I have wounded them so that they were not able to rise.
- They are fallen under my feet, 39for you have girded me with strength unto the battle of Armageddon / a Dom garden, a garden of the Master.
- You have subdued under me those that rose up against me.
- 40You have also given me the necks of my enemies so that I might destroy them that hate me.
41 They cried, but there was none to save them. They cried even unto the Lord, but He answered them not. 42Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind. I cast them out as the dirt in the streets. And David won the battle merely by teaching and preaching the Word of God, and sharing his own Spiritual experiences.
43 You have delivered me from the strivings of the people. You have made me the head of the heathen. A people whom I have not known shall serve me. 44As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me. The strangers shall submit themselves unto me. 45The strangers shall fade away because now they will know you, Lord, and be afraid out of their close places. You are going to come out of closed meetings to spread the Word, anonymous, because God Himself is going to strike you with fear if you continue to hide out living in fear of other people. God-through-David is also referring to presently walled-off, socially isolated, holier-than-Thou Christians as coming out of their snooty ethnocentric cults to join the brotherhood of man.
46 The Lord lives, and blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted! 47God is He that avenges me and subdues the people under me. 48He delivers me from my enemies. Yea, you lift me up above those that rise up against me, Lord. You have delivered me from the violent man named Paul, Ezra, and Muhammad. 49Therefore will I give thanks unto you, O Lord, among the heathen and sing praises unto your name. 50Great deliverance gives He to His King Gees-us, and shows mercy to His anointed, to David, and to His seed forevermore.
Romans 15.10 No, no, NO! Do not believe David! The Lord only ministered unto circumcised Jews and sent me to minister unto you uncircumcised Gentile dickheads so that the following scripture might be fulfilled when he again said, "Rejoice, you Gentiles, with His people!" Only Jews are God's people, you know. Heh-heh.
Paul was misquoting Deuteronomy 32.43, a set of scriptures already cited in section 20 of this confrontation of Romans. In these scriptures God is again talking about the latter days of the world's religions--the impending doom they suffer just prior to their end. God through Moses is reaffirming what David has stated in Psalm 18. Hear a portion of Deuteronomy 32 again knowing that God and Moses did not use the terminology Gentiles in these scriptures, but nations, and the people to whom God and Moses were talking certainly include Jews as being among the nations.
15 Jeshurun (Christianity) waxed fat, and kicked. You are waxen fat. You are grown thick. You are covered with fatness. Then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation. 16They provoked Him to jealousy with strange gods. With abominations provoked they Him to anger. 17They sacrificed unto devils, not to God. They sacrificed to gods whom they knew not -- to new gods that came newly up whom your fathers feared not. 18Of the Rock (Jesus, the Son of man) that begot you, you are unmindful, Christian, and have forgotten God that formed you.
19 And when the Lord saw it, He abhorred them because of the provoking of His sons, and of His daughters, 20and He said, "I will hide my face from them. I will see what their end shall be, for they are a very froward generation--children in whom is no faith. 21They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God. They have provoked me to anger with their vanities. I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people (therein referring to us anonymous 12-Step people). I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation, 22for a fire is kindled in my anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains of religious dogmanure.
23 I will heap mischiefs upon them. I will spend my arrows upon them. 24They shall be burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat and with bitter destruction. I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them with the poison of serpents of the dust. 25The sword without and terror within shall destroy both the young man and the virgin -- the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.
26 I said I would scatter them into corners -- I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men. 27Were it not that I feared the wrath of the enemy, lest their adversaries should behave themselves strangely, and lest they should say, 'Our hand is high. The Lord has not done all this!' I would have done it already, 28for they are a nation void of counsel. Neither is there any understanding in them. 29Oh, that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!"
30 How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up? 31For their rock is not as our Rock, even our enemies themselves being judges, 32for their vine is of the vine of Sodom and of the fields of Gomorrah. Their grapes are grapes of gall. Their clusters are bitter. 33Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
34 "Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures? 35To me belongs vengeance and recompence. Their foot shall slide in due time, for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste," 36for the Lord shall judge His people, and repent Himself for His servants when He sees that their power is gone, and there is none shut up or left. 37And He shall say, "Where are their gods, their rock (Paul, the pope, the patriarch, their profiteer...) in whom they trusted 38which did eat the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise up and help you and be your protection.
39 See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with me. I kill and I make alive. I wound and I heal. Neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand, 40for I lift up my hand to Heaven and say, 'I live forever!'
41 If I whet my glittering sword, and my hand take hold on judgment, I will render vengeance to my enemies, and will reward them that hate me. 42I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh, and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy."
43 Rejoice, O you nations, with His people, for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and will render vengeance to His adversaries, and will be merciful unto His land and to His people.
The nations who are supposed to be rejoicing include the Jews, because as I write, even though a very small percentage of people have made direct, conscious contact with God, people everywhere ought to be very glad that religious terrorists are about to be subdued by God Himself.