Romans 9.30 - 10.8
9.30 Hmmmmmm. What shall we dream up to say next? I've got it! We'll say that those Gentiles who did not follow after righteousness have attained righteousness anyway just because God made them righteous human vessels in the first place. The righteousness of the Gentiles is not based on their obedience to the will of God. Instead, their righteousness is based solely on their having faith in the belief that I promote which claims that Jesus died on the cross to save us Christians from our sins so that we get to enter Heaven no matter what dastardly deeds we perform.
9.31 We shall also say that Israel -- the Jews who followed after the Law of righteousness and obeyed the will of God by obeying His commandments -- did not achieve righteousness. Instead, all Jews who obey God are damned to Hell because they do not believe and obey my new law of righteousness which claims that Jesus died on the cross to save us Christians from having to suffer the consequences of Hell for our dastardly deeds.
9.32 See, I am such a great prophet that I already know you are going to ask me, "But since the Jews obeyed the Law of righteousness by obeying God's commandments, how could they possibly have not attained righteousness?" Well, my answer is simple.
- The Jews sought to attain righteousness by obeying God's commandments.
- In order to have faith, a person must be able to place his complete confidence in something for which there is no proof.
- To obey the works of God's Law is not an act of faith, because the people who obey God's Law already know in advance that obeying God's Law provides salvation, so they are not required to have faith in anything.
- Therefore, to obey God's commandments is an act of faithlessness.
- Since the Jews do not believe my assertions because no experiential proof can be provided to support what I am saying, they obey God's commandments instead of obeying me.
- The stumblingstone to which the prophets of the Bible refer is God's Law.
- Since the Jews obeyed God's commandments, they stumbled at the stumblingstone.
- Therefore, God sends all Law-abiding Jews to Hell for obeying Him.
9.33 Now you know that I am telling you the truth because it is written, "Behold, I lay in Sion a stumblingstone and rock of offence, and whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed." Therefore, all you people who have faith ON God without obeying His Law / stumblingstone, shall not be ashamed. Instead, you will shamelessly admit that you willfully defy God's commandments. You will brag that you are born-again Christians who get to go to Heaven no matter what rotten things you do because you have faith in me and the beliefs I promote about God, salvation, and God's Law being the stumblingstone.
So God's Law is the stumblingstone to which the prophets refer, eh, Christian? And according to you, anybody who obeys God's commandments is damned to Hell, eh? So according to you, anybody who obeys,
- You shall repent, and believe the Gospel.
- You shall not judge by the appearance, but shall judge righteous judgment.
- You shall pray in secret.
- You shall have no other gods before me.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall be merciful.
- You shall not lie.
- You shall not commit adultery, fornication, or licentiousness.
- You shall take the beam out of your own eye.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall forgive.
- You shall honor your parents.
- You shall not work iniquity / discrimination.
- You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind, and might, and Him only shall you serve.
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself...
- You shall plead on behalf of the widow...
is a terrible sinner who stumbled at the stumblingstone, and is damned to Hell, eh, Christian? Oh, but no ultimate blasphemies are contained within such assertions, eh?
The antiChrist Paul was so successful at deceiving you people that he even suckered you into redefining the word faith from "trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, God," to "complete confidence in the unknown without any supporting experiential proof; i.e., complete confidence in Paul and Paul's lies."
In fact, Paul hoodwinked you so severely that you Christians even go around asking people, "What faith do you belong to?" meaning, "What religion do you belong to, Christianity, Judaism, or Islam?" If you know you are speaking to a Christian when you ask that question, you mean, "Which sect / denomination / branch of Christianity do you belong to?" And underneath such questions, you are seeking to learn which portions of Paul's Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil the person you are questioning adheres to, for all Christian sects / denominations / cults / branches are founded on which pieces of Paul's dogmanure that branch adheres to while tossing out the rest. And therein do you Christians prove that your faith is NOT IN GOD, but in Satan / Paul. And the same is true with Judaism and Islam, only for Islam, Muhammad replaces Paul as the false prophet in whom the Muslims have faith, while for Judaism the great ethnocentric snob is Ezra.
Where faith is appropriately defined as "trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, the unknown" is when:
- God tells us to do something.
- We do not know why God wants us to do what He is telling us to do.
- We do it anyway just because God says to do it.
- And after we do what He told us to do, we find out why He told us to do it.
Another example of faith being defined as "trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, the unknown" is when:
- God tells us to do something.
- We know why God wants us to do it; i.e., "Just because it's the right thing to do."
- We are scared to do what He is telling us to do, because we fear the outcome; i.e., we are afraid of how people are going to react if we do the right thing.
- We do it anyway just because God says to do it, and we know in our heart that it's the right thing to do.
- When we push ourselves through the fear of other people to do what God tells us to do is when God provides His most awesome blessings.
In both examples of genuine faith in God, "the unknown" is:
- merely why He wants us to do something,
- what the outcome is going to be.
Another example of faith being defined as "trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, the unknown" is when:
- We intuitively sense that God wants us to do something.
- We are not positive that God is the One who wants us to do it, however, because we have not yet learned how to separate His will from our own self will.
- Thus, we test it by doing what we only suspect is His will, not our own.
- Then we watch to see what happens. If we receive rewards/blessings inside ourself for performing that act, it was God's will. If it was our own self will that wanted to perform that act, and the action was the wrong thing to do, God chastens us.
- Through it all, however, since He knows what is in our heart, and that we want to learn how to better separate our own will from His will, He also rewards us for the effort by further teaching us right from wrong, and providing us with additional insight as to what constitutes His will versus our own self will.
In all three examples, the focus of the faith expressed is centered in: "trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, God Himself," not trust in Paul, Ezra, Muhammad, Joseph Smith, Martin Luther, the pope, the patriarch, church teachings, etc.
The unknown is only temporary. After we perform the act, we gain experiential evidence from God Himself in the form of blessings, such as comforts from the Comforter and more information from the Spirit of Truth.
By contrast, Christians, Jews, and Muslims cling to false beliefs, the righteousness of which can never be proven experientially in reality because they are so wrong except that such people are disSpirited -- they do not experience God's blessings. They do not even know what the comforts of the Comforter feel like because they have never had the experience. And because they live in denial and delusion ignoring the evidence of their lack of Spirituality, only in the afterlife -- WHEN IT'S TOO LATE -- do they discover of a certainty that their faith in the unknown was centered in trust and belief in, loyalty and obedience to, false beliefs. Then they suffer the damnation of Hell for having clung to those false beliefs, and as a result, consequences for having behaved very poorly.
Thus, I tell you again, the evidence that God is real is scientifically provable to every human on planet earth. But each person must perform those experiments for himself in order to receive the blessings of the proof. In other words, the duty of every single person who seeks salvation is to EXPERIENCE the blessings of God inside himself consistently in the here-and-now. The experience of those blessings is that which proves God is real and that that person has gained salvation.
And I tell you Christians, Jews, and Muslims again that the heart of God seeks the salvation -- not the destruction -- of human life. You cannot go around slaughtering other people, and yet claim that God is on your side, and realistically expect to go to Heaven. How idiotic that you believe that you can murder other people in God's name, and yet not suffer the consequences of Hell for your outrageous inhumanity to man and blasphemies against our Holy Father.
You Christians' great god -- old Babble-on -- is despicably perverting the true definition of faith in these scraptures from Romans while simultaneously misapplying snips from two separate chapters of Isaiah, 8 and 49. Because coming up, Isaiah 49 is again misapplied by Paul, the focus in response to these ludicrous claims is from Isaiah 8.8-22. Listen and hear God say the opposite of what Paul was saying, and watch Him kick Paul's butt.
Isaiah 8.9 Associate yourselves with the Christians, O you people, and you shall be broken in pieces. Give ear, all you of far countries. Gird yourselves to war against the commandments of God, and you shall be broken in pieces. Gird yourselves with armor to war against the will of God and your fellow man, and you shall be broken in pieces. 10Take counsel together to unite with the Christians, and it shall come to nought. Speak the word of Paul, and it shall not stand, for God is with us prophets, 11for the Lord spoke thus to me with a strong hand. He instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, the Christians. He said, 12"Say you not, 'Let us form a confederacy to war against the Lord's commandments,' to whom this people, the Christians shall say, 'Let us form a confederacy to war against the commandments of God!' Neither fear you their fear, nor be afraid. 13Instead, sanctify the Lord of hosts Himself. Study, swallow, savor, digest, and live by His Doctrine, and let Him be your fear. Let Him be your dread. 14Then He, His Spirit, example, and Doctrine, shall be your sanctuary.
But He shall be for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, and for a gin and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, 15and many among them shall stumble and fall, and shall be broken, snared, and taken in by the great antiChrist Paul, the false prophet Muhammad, and the ethnocentric snob Ezra.
Initially, I thought these scriptures from Isaiah had been PAULlooted by Christians, and that Paul was the stumbling stone and the rock of offense. I woke up this morning (1/4/2002), however, thinking, "No, I'm wrong. Jesus is indeed the rock of offense and stumbling stone. That's why Christians are so offended when they hear His Word spoken and encounter a child of God who carries His Spirit." Because Christians are so infected with the oinker Paul's trick-in-osis telling them that they do not have to obey God's commandments, whenever one of Christianity's members truly repents of his sins and enters the Gospel to work it, that person gets pressured into not adhering to the Lord's instructions. Typically, he is told, "You are NOT saved by works, lest any man should boast!" His lack of a support system like the people in the anonymous 12-Step programs explaining how to apply the Lord's Doctrine (even when they do not know they are doing that) then causes that repentant person to stumble and fall into Christianity's/Satan's death trap.
16 Bind up the testimony given in the Gospel and through the prophets. Seal the Law of God among my disciples."
17 And I will wait upon the Lord that hides His face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for Him to take vengeance on the Christians, for the Master says, 18"Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given me are for signs and for wonders in IsReal from the Lord of hosts which dwells in Mount Zion.
19 And when they shall say to you, 'Seek unto the psychics that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards and fortune tellers that peep and mutter,' do not obey them. Should not a people seek to know their God? Should not a people seek out the Living God rather than seeking to speak to dead people in seances? 20Should not a people seek to know and obey God's Law and the testimony of the Son of God rather than trusting in soothsayers and profiteers like Paul, Muhammad, Ezra, Joseph Smith, the pope, etc. who do not know God at all?
One of the characteristics of Christians that I hadn't really noticed too much until I started receiving e-mails in response to this web site is how much they play the role of psychics and fortune tellers. Time and again their e-mails say stuff like, "I guessing you're black," or "I'll bet your dad abused you when you were a child," or "You were raised in a Catholic family, right?" none of which is true, of course. In fact, thus far their guesses have always been wrong. I'll tell you right here and now, too, that my dad was the best human dad any little kid could have. In fact, even after I was married and had children of my own, the neighbor kids would come knocking on my parents' door asking, "Can Mr. Lee come out to play?"
If your leaders speak not according to the Law of God and the testimony of the Savior, it is because there is none of God's enLightenment in them. 21And they shall pass through the Bible hardly bestead, hardly helped, hardly able to understand a word, and hungry for Truth. And it shall come to pass that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their King and their God, and shall look upward begging for understanding. 22And they shall look unto the earth, and behold trouble and darkness, sin, ignorance, dimness of understanding God's enLightenment, anguish, and people driven to darkness."
Romans 10.1-4 NO, no NO! Do NOT believe the Lord through Isaiah! After all, brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they might be saved! See what a nice guy I am to have such compassion on all the Lord's #@!* Jewish disciples? Heh-heh. Besides, I bear record that the Jews have a zeal for God. It's just that they lack knowledge of God.
Jews have no knowledge of God because they are ignorant of God's righteousness. Therefore, they go around attempting to establish their own righteousness by obeying God's commandments. As a result, they have not submitted themselves to the righteousness of God which is only bestowed on those of us who willfully defy His commandmnets. After all, the advent of Christ on earth in human form brought an end to the requirement that man must obey God's Law in order to gain salvation. Instead, from now on righteousness is bestowed by God to everyone who has complete confidence in my claim that Christ came to end God's Law.
Not so. Hear the Lord say it again.
"Think not that I am come to destroy the Law or the prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, 'Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the Law till all be fulfilled.' Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of Heaven, but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. For I say unto you that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of Heaven." Matthew 5.17-20.
10.5 NO! Do NOT believe Him! He is just another one of those #%*!@ Jews! Besides, you know that I am telling you the truth, because Moses described the righteousness that comes as the result of obeying God's Law when Moses said, "That the man which does those things shall live by them."
Actually, God is He who says it through Moses, and God is certainly telling us to obey His Law and commandments. Hear and watch.
Leviticus 18.1 And the Lord spoke unto Moses, saying, 2"Speak unto the children of IsReal, and say to them, 'I am the Lord your God. 3After the doings of the land of Egypt (religion, Christianity, Judaism, Islam...) wherein you dwelt shall you not do, and after the doings of the land of Canaan whither I bring you shall you not do. Neither shall you walk in their ordinances. 4You shall do my judgments, and keep my ordinances to walk therein. I am the Lord your God. 5You shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments which, if a man does, he shall live in them. I am the Lord."
10.6-7 NO, no, NO, no, no! Thou shalt not listen to Him! Believe me instead, because I am telling you that the righteousness which is attained by having faith in me speaks from MY kind of wisdom. And MY kind of wisdom says, "Say not in your heart, 'Who shall ascend into Heaven to bring down Christ?' or 'Who shall descend into the deep to bring up Christ again from the dead?'"
Whoa! Since when is Jesus in Hell, ChristYIN? Did you know that you were accusing Jesus of being in Hell every time you repeated that scrapture? Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgh!
10.8 Big deal. So what? The righteousness which is of faith in me speaks like this: "The Word is near you in your mouth and in your heart." That is the word of faith that I preach. See how much smarter I am than God is? Heh-heh.
This time Paul is misquoting and misapplying scriptures from Deuteronomy 30 while:
- making that horrific claim that Jesus is in Hell, and
- again promoting the idiotology that people do not have to obey God / God's commandments in order to gain salvation.
When you Christians repeat Paul's lies from the position of Paul's lies being God's Truth, you go right along with the devil vilely corrupting, PAULluting, and blaspheming the Word of God. And you yet wonder why God is so angry with you, eh? After all, you don't do anything wrong, isn't that right, Xyin? (When you Christians catch on, I'm going to start calling you ex-yins, and then I will be complimenting you. :)
These scriptures from Deuteronomy were again:
- saying the exact opposite of what Paul claims God is saying.
- Further, God through Moses those thousands of years ago is speaking directly to all us people of today.
- The curses forewarned in these scriptures are about to fall upon Christianity, modern Judaism, Islam, and all the religions of the world.
- However, the curses especially fall on Christians because
- God is again directly confronting the lies that Paul has been speaking in Romans. Watch.
Deuteronomy 29.16 "You know how we have dwelt in the land of Egypt / Religion, and how we came through the nations of the world's religions which you passed by. 17And you have seen their abominations, and their idols of wood, stone, silver and gold which were among them. Now:
- 18 lest there should be among you man, woman, family or tribe whose heart turns away this day from the Lord our God to go and serve the gods of these nations;
- lest there should be among you a root that bears the gall of Paul and his wormwood, 19and it comes to pass when he hears the words of this curse that he blesses himself in his heart, saying, 'I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of my heart,' to add drunkenness to thirst,
20 the Lord will not spare him, but then the anger of the Lord and His jealousy shall smoke against that man, and
- all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him,
- the Lord shall blot out his name from under Heaven, 21and
- the Lord shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of IsReal according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the Law.
22 And God's recompense against those people shall be so severe that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land shall say --
- when they see the plagues of that land named Christianity,
- and the sicknesses which the Lord has laid upon it,
- 23 and that the whole land thereof is brimstone, salt, and burning,
- that it is not sown in the Word of God,
- nor does it bear good fruit,
- nor does any grass grow therein,
- and it is overthrown like the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboim which the Lord overthrew in His anger and in His wrath --
24 even all nations shall say, 'Wherefore has the Lord done thus unto this land? What means the heat of this great anger?'
25 Then men shall say, 'Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord God of their fathers which He made with them when He brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, 26for they went and served other gods and worshiped them -- gods whom they knew not and whom He had not given unto them -- 27and the anger of the Lord was kindled against this land to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book. 28And the Lord rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land as it is this day.'
29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever so that we may do all the words of this Law.
30.1 And it shall come to pass when:
- all these things are come upon you -- the blessing and the curse which I have set before you, and
- you shall call them to mind among all the nations whither the Lord your God has driven you,
- 2 and shall return to the Lord your God and shall obey His voice according to all that I command you this day,
- you and your children with all your heart and with all your soul,
3 that THEN the Lord your God will turn your captivity, and have compassion upon you, and will return and gather you from all the nations whither the Lord your God has scattered you.
4 If any of your's be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from there will the Lord your God gather you and from thence will He fetch you.
- 5 And the Lord your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it.
- And He will do you good and multiply you above your fathers.
- 6 And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul that you may live.
7 And the Lord your God will put all these curses upon your enemies and on them that hate you which persecuted you.
8 And you shall return and obey the voice of the Lord, and DO ALL HIS COMMANDMENTS WHICH I COMMAND YOU THIS DAY. 9And the Lord your God will make you plenteous in every work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, and in the fruit of your cattle, and in the fruit of your land for good, for the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers 10if you shall hearken to the voice of the Lord your God TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES which are written in this book of the Law, and if you turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
11 For this commandment which I command you this day, it is not hidden from you, nor is it far off. 12It is not in Heaven that you should say, 'Who shall go up for us to Heaven, and bring it unto us that we may hear it and do it? 13Neither is it beyond the sea that you should say, 'Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it to us that we may hear it and do it?' 14But the Word is very nigh unto you -- in your mouth and in your heart -- that you may DO it.
Why does God say that His Word is in our heart and in our mouth? Because once we have conceived the seed of the Spirit of the Son of man within ourselves and have only just begun studying His Doctrine, time and again He tells us to do this or that even BEFORE we have reached those instructions in the Gospel. We obey His Spirit within us and experience the awesome results even long before we reach that portion of His Doctrine in the Gospel that informs us in written word to do what His Spirit had already told us to do. Then when we come across the scriptures in the Gospel that tell us to do what the Lord has already told us to do One-on-one, we make the connection, have far greater understanding of that specific Doctrine, and know in which types of situations that specific Doctrine is meant to be applied. Therein is why so many people in the anonymous 12-Step programs who have conceived His Spirit but have not yet studied the Gospel are already teaching and carrying through with a fair amount of His instructions without their even knowing that is what they are doing.
Further, quite frequently when we are trying to help somebody who is having difficulty with a problem, the answer we are seeking to a problem of our own pops out of our mouth. Once the answer pops out of our mouth, we suddenly realize that we have spoken the answer we needed for ourselves. That experience is astonishing, and so awesome.
15 See, I have set before you this day Life and good and death and evil 16in that I command you this day to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes and His judgments that you may live and multiply. And the Lord your God shall bless you in the land whither you go to possess it.
17 But if your heart turns away so that you will not hear, but shall be drawn away by Paul, Ezra, Muhammad, etc., and worship other gods and serve them, 18I denounce unto you this day that you shall surely perish, and that you shall not prolong your days upon the land whither you pass over Jordan to go to possess it.
19 I call Heaven and earth to record this day against you that I have set before you Life and death, blessing and cursing. Therefore, choose Life that:
- both you and your seed may live,
- 20 you may love the Lord your God,
- you may obey His voice, and
- you may cleave unto Him,
for He IS your Life and the length of your days that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore unto your fathers -- to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob -- to give them."